Byun Yo Han 변요한

March 11, 2015

EXO’s Suho and Actor Byun Yo Han Show Off Their Bromance

byun-yo-han-suho.jpg
Actor Byun Yo Han and EXO member Suho recently showed off their close ‘bromance’ relationship through a snapshot together.

On March 12, actor Ryu Jun Yeol posted a brief caption through his personal Instagram account, “Finally today!” along with a photo of himself as well as Byun Yo Han and Suho.

In the photo, the three of them can be seen posing alongside one another, with each of their own distinct facial expressions and poses. Suho is seen showing a peace sign as Byun Yo Han gives him a backhug, displaying their friendship.

It is known that Byun Yo Han and Suho are close friends, as they both attended Korea National University of Arts.

Meanwhile, the photo caption refers to the premiere of the movie in which Byun Yo Han stars, titled “Social Phobia,” which opened up in theaters on March 12.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

March 12,  2015

"Socialphobia", will Byun Yo Han's name work?

Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net

201503111624770439_54ffedfe1c77d.jpg
Will actor Byeon Yo-han, who has made an impression in the tvN drama "Incomplete Life", be onto something?

Byeon Yo-han's movie "Socialphobia" is being released on the 12th and many fans are headed to theaters to see him.

The movie is a low cost one compared to others but Byeon Yo-han was such an impressive character in "Incomplete Life" that success of the movie is greatly anticipated.

"Socialphobia" is about the witch hunt of people who leave nasty comments online. Byeon Yo-han's character of Ji-woong is one who accidentally gets involved in a case.

Unlike Yong-min (Lee Joo-seung) who knows what he's running for, Ji-woong goes through anger and confusion as well as sympathy. This character requires great capability and Byeon Yo-han did it.

He experiences anger watching netizens busy trying to erase their nasty comments from the Net right after they witness a murder and when the death of a netizen comes back to him. He feels sympathy in the process of finding the killer and goes through many different emotions in this quick changing movie.

"Socialphobia" is also Byeon Yo-han's first movie since he rose to stardom for "Incomplete Life" where he played Han Seok-yool. Considering the fact that Si Wan, Kang So-ra, Kang Ha-neul and the others already have a solid basis of fame, Byeon Yo-han is a great discovery.

The competition of this low cost movie starring Byeon Yo-han may or may not be in for a battle with other competing, larger scale movies.

December 8, 2014

'Misaeng' Byun Yo Han, Ugly Selfie With Im Siwan & Kim Dae Myeong

By Esther Chung | KpopStarz

byun-yo-han-funny-picture-with-im-siwan-
Actor Byun Yo Han of the drama "Misaeng" revealed a funny picture with other actors of the show Im Siwan and Kim Dae Myung.

Actor Byun Yo Han recently posted on his Instagram, "'Misaeng' Jang Gurae, Kim Dong Shik, Han Suk Yool 'Three Shot'" along with a picture.

In the picture, Byun Yo Han, Im Siwan, and Kim Dae Myeong are making funny faces at the camera.

Internet users who saw this commented, "I love Byun Yo Han," "Episode 14 was so sad," and "Can you slap boss Mah for me once?"

March 17, 2015

New Film Expected to Set Indie Box-Office Record

2015031701706_0.jpg

A recently released indie film appears likely to set a new box-office record after a strong initial response from audiences. 

"Social Phobia" was seen by about 112,000 moviegoers in its first three days on the screen, reaching the 100,000 mark faster than any other indie film released here. 

Among last year's hit indie films, "My Love, Don't Cross That River" and "The Grand Budapest Hotel" took six days to exceed the mark, while "Han Gon-ju" needed nine days. 

As of Sunday, "Social Phobia" had been seen by more than 154,000 people. If it can maintain this pace, it is likely to surpass the record achieved by "Han Gong-ju," which drew 220,000 viewers. 

"Social Phobia" revolves around a group of youngsters who investigate the death of a girl who died after being targeted in a witch-hunt on social network services, in an attempt to determine whether it was suicide or murder.

Guest lvbyh

These are the movies I found in YT with Eng Sub. Hope all can learn more about him in this movies Byun Yo Han's movies- 
Dear Catastrophe (2011)

Tinker Ticker (2013)

:D :\">

March 23, 2015
BYUEN Yo-han of SOCIALPHOBIAA Star That Shines Brighter on Set by KIM Hyun-soo / KOFIC  aDWQTbFZuZupIRYiJvLr.jpg
Prior to his exploding role from TV series Misaeng, actor BYUEN Yo-han had starred in over thirty indie shorts and built his career through them. His recently released film Socialphobia is an indie feature that stars BYUEN where his outstanding performance can be witnessed. Socialphobia is the second feature film BYUEN has been cast as the main character. The character he plays in the film is a student preparing to become a policeman named Ji-woong. Through Ji-woong, the dark underworld of social media and the internet which can easily turn someone into a perpetrator is revealed. While the viewers follow the story from Ji-woong’s point of view, they becomes surprised when faced by the truth. Director HONG Seok-jae commented, “The only person I could trust in taking a lead in my film was BYUEN.” We met with BYUEN to hear why. When and how did you decide to become an actor?I used to be an introvert when I was young and often stuttered when I spoke. It really had an impact on me, but during middle school, my teacher who used to be a theater actor persuaded me to go on stage and that’s when my stuttering stopped. Since then, I found joy in acting and becoming an actor turned into a dream. However, my father was strongly against it. Perhaps that’s why I was more desperate to become one. You’ve starred in over thirty short films. What do short films mean to you?After admitting to Korean National University of Arts, I’ve starred in films from my second year. There are about thirty films that I’ve performed in. If we count the projects that never saw the light of day, it’s over thirty, My roots are from indie films. How I became to be BYUEN Yo-han rooted from independent films. According to the director, casting you in Socialphobia changed the character Ji-woong. How did it change?At first, director HONG described Ji-woong with the term colourless. He is cynical and a person that is hard to see through. However, if he coincidently gets involved in a murder case, we wondered how he would react. From this point, we started to analyze the character. After talking quite a bit with the director, we made Ji-woong’s different characteristics. I think we were able to agree on a plausible character. Your character in Misaeng, HAN Seok-yool, was someone who also saw the importance of being on site. Do you as an actor relate a lot to the character?I take importance in looking at the scenario, analyzing the character and talking to the people you work with. After studying the scenario and discussing the character with others, the right lines naturally come to me. That’s why I think being on site is important.
Socialphobia deals with the issues of social media. Are you someone who is active on such networks? What are your own personal thoughts about them?I didn’t have much interest in social media before. Most of my friends do it for fun. I use it as a communicational tool with my fans. I think it’s important to be responsible for one’s on personal security when posting online. Your next project is director SHIN Su-won’s Madonna. Could you tell us a little bit about the film?We just finished shooting. The film is set in a VIP hospital ward and deals with organ transplants. I’m playing ‘Hyuk-gyu’ who is a resident at the hospital. I hope many people will love and remember director SHIN’s Madonna. What kind of actor do you want to become?I want to become someone with a strong color. Someone who people can say, ‘this character can only be played by BYUEN Yo-han.’
uNjEDnBxxfFPfnhoaksl.jpg

March 25.  2015
Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han Show Couple Chemistry During ‘Ex-Girlfriend Club’ Script Reading
CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han of tvN’s upcoming drama Ex-Girlfriend Club showed off their couple chemistry during the first script reading.
Airing in May, following tvN’s Super Daddy Yul, Ex-Girlfriend Club is a romantic comedy about popular webtoonist Bang Myung Soo (Byun Yo Han) and movie producer Kim Soo Jin (Song Ji Hyo), who comes to produce a film about him and his ex-friends, based on a webtoon series.
The drama will comically depict ‘everyone’s boyfriend’ Bang Myung Soo and his ex-girlfriends sharing every detail about his past relationships as they gather at one spot.
90001002.jpg
The script reading, which took place in the middle of March at the CJ E&M Center in Sangam-dong, was attended by Song Ji Hyo, Byun Yo Han as well as Lee Yoon Ji (Jang Hwa Young), Jang Ji Eun (Na Ji Ah) and Ryu Hwa Young (Ra Ra), who will be acting as Byun Yo Han’s ex-girlfriends, as well as Shin Dong Mi (Kim Soo Kyung) and Jo Jung Chi (Choi Ji Hoon), who will be acting as Soo Jin’s older sister and her husband.

Director Kwon Suk Jang and writer Lee Jin Mae and a number of staff members also attended.
On this day, Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han’s couple chemistry caught everyone’s attention. The affiliates who watched the script reading said, “Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han will become the ‘Friday-Saturday Couple’ through Ex-Girlfriend Club.”
90001004.jpg
Playing the character Kim Soo Jin, a movie producer who does whatever it takes to survive, Song Ji Hyo brightened up the atmosphere by perfectly acting out comical situations. 

Byun Yo Han, who will be returning to the small screen with a rom-com after Misaeng, expressed the charms of his character with his acting ability and ad-libs, signaling the appearance of a new ‘rom-com king.’ 
Lee Yoon Ji, Jang Ji Eun and Ryu Hwa Young caught attention by acting as his ex-girlfriends, each with different charms. Jo Jung Chi, who will be challenging himself with a drama for the first time, showed realistic couple acting with his on-screen wife Shin Dong Mi.
Meanwhile, Ex-Girlfriend Club will begin filming at the end of this month and will broadcast in May. The drama will air every Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m. (KST)
Photo credit: tvN

Archived