Byun Yo Han 변요한

Guest snowpanda

@ayleeannn I actually really loved ExGirlfriend Club, I thought it was funny and cute. But I know a lot of people didn't. Just try to watch the first few episodes and see if it's the right thing for you^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ayleeannn in my opinion Ex-girlfriend's Club is lovely. I had great fun while watching it - it's really funny drama. I love how Yo Han played his character. And there are 3 absolutely fantastic ex-girlfriends of our Myung Soo. 

It was also refreshing that the main character isn't rich chaebol - they're both equal I think when it comes to money and position in life.

Also the drama was shortened which was actually good for the story - no annoying drama for 4 episodes when the male lead thinks that leading lady preferst the second guy blah blah blah. Also the main character is a  NICE GUY while the second lead is real jerk so you're not thinking about leading lady chosing the main character just because he's main character while leaving nice guy (as always) to spend the rest of her life with an idiot. ;) Watch it. It's perfect for summer. :) 

• 3 months later...

Hello, first time posting here.

Thank you to @220 for starting the thread.

Hello to everyone. Waves to @aseman and @cedarwood. Nice to see you here chingus.

I am looking forward to Byun Yo-Han's new movie.

Byeon Yo-han to star in French novel-based film

(Lotte Entertainment)
Stills of actor Byeon Yo-han acting in the film “Will You be There?” were released Thursday. 

The film is based on the novel of the same name by French writer Guillaume Musso. It centers on a man whose older self returns to the past and meets his younger representation in a bid to change fate. Byeon will act as the younger representation, while the older man will be played by veteran actor Kim Yun-seok. 

(Lotte Entertainment)

Spoiler

(Lotte Entertainment)

(Lotte Entertainment)

(Lotte Entertainment)

(Lotte Entertainment

The film is set for release in local theaters in December. 

source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not a fan of the beard & moustache on his face but still glad to see new pictures of him.

Now... who saw the movie? I just finished watching. It was touching but so well done. I really recommend this movie. So many good actors and Yo Han among them. Not to mention - the movie itself is really good. :) 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know him from Socialpobhia and Misaeng recently, his acting attached me. Now look he KILLS the moustache and beard looks!!! It's really enhanching him. Omo.. Btw I just know from this page in 2016 he already with that..

Byun Yo-han:love::love:

I think I need watch Mr. Sunshine for that looks. Just OMG he is the ONE!!!!!!! Why it tooks me so long to know this gem

0:04 - 0:07 is killing me. That character acting wow. 

Archived