[Taiwanese Drama 2015] Someone Like You 聽見幸福

sugarplum892

As you guys I'm also having a withdrawal after finishing SLY so I have been rewatching the drama, the BTS and also the interviews/news of the leads despite that it has been almost a month already since it ended. 

"Someone Like You" is really one of the better T-dramas in recent years. I like the pace, the development of the characters and also the chemistry that Kingone and Rong Rong shares both on-and off screen. Apparently they still keep close contact with each other even after the drama has ended and neither of them have denied the possibilty of further developement. Kingone also said she is his type and that it is hard to say regarding the future so perhaps there's a chance for them to turn into a real-life couple? *crosses fingers*

Back to the story, I also like the fact that Zhan Cheng was very clear since the beginning that Luo Han and Yu Xi are two individuals and never got them mixed up. I also liked how the misunderstandings/hurdles were solved quickly. I expected a lot of things that didn't happen such as Yu Xi getting angry and doubting Zhan Cheng's feelings for her because of him hiding her real identity from her, Zhan Cheng being torn between choosing Yu Xi who has the same outer appearance as Luo Han and Ya Ti who has Luo Han's heart, Yu Xi reconciling with Buo Yan to make Zhan Cheng give her up etc. So I got pleasantly surprised at how the story turned out.

Btw, do you guys have any favourite scene that you really like? I personally really like the scene when Zhan Cheng and Yu Xi got together and the proposal scene. I thought those scenes were very touching and both Kingone and Rong Rong did very good there, especially Rong Rong she looked genuinely blissful and touched. 

• Like 1

Haha, I liked that scene too. It seemed like Yu Xi forgot that her boss was sitting next to her and started listing out all the negative things about him. His parents and Zhan Cheng were like O_O.

I like the BTS too. One of my favourites is the last one when Kingone and Rong Rong were rehearsing the birthday scene with the director and she thought the deep kiss should be saved for the proposal scene while Kingone and the director thought otherwise. Kingone then pretended to be indifferent and said "It's fine. I don't want to kiss her." so she turned his head towards her and said "Let's kiss then. Let's kiss right now."

• 1 month later...

This drama had just completed its run here, it was not too bad a watch. One I don't mind rewatching. Really impressed with Kingone (still no clue how to pronounce his name LoL!) He played a blind man very convincingly. He's probably the only reason why this drama was watchable ultimately. 

• 1 month later...
Guest chocmagma

This is one of the best Tdramas that I ever watched! Reading all the posts here makes me wanna watch it again! I really love the chemistry between Kingone and Rong Rong. They made it like the drama is real.

@Seoshi.love. I feel you! I watched all the BTS videos. I ship them too! I hope they can be real-life couple. Hehe

Who knows! The Taiwanese ent industry isn't that huge so the chance of them collaborating again is actually present :) 

I really hope so. I wanna watch more of them. Can't get enough of them being sweet, cute and lovey-dovey couple in SLY ^_^

• 2 weeks later...