Broadcast Day: Sundays

Replacing: Say Again Yes I Do/I Do 2 再說一次我願意

Cast:

KingOne Wang
Lorene Ren (Rong Rong)
Wei-lianKatie Chen
Sean LeeMiao Ke-Li
Alex Dǒng
Darren (Guest Star)Hsieh Chi-Wen (Guest Star)
Yao Yuan-Hao (Guest Star)
Coke Lee (Guest Star)
Bii (Guest Star)

Synopsis:

A man loses everything in one day in a tragic car accident. Fang Zhan Cheng (Kingone Wang) lost his fiancée, Liang Luo Han (Lorene Ren), but he also lost his own eyesight. Devastated by the loss of his fiancée, Zhan Cheng is inconsolable and even refuses a corneal transplant that could restore his vision. But his life takes an unexpected turn when Wang Yu Xi (Lorene Ren), who looks exactly like his fiancée, is hired to become Zhan Cheng’s day nurse. Another young woman, Xu Ya Ti (Nita Lei), receives Luo Han’s heart in a transplant and begins to exhibit many of Luo Han’s mannerisms and personality. Caught between a woman who looks exactly like his beloved dead fiancée and another woman who behaves just like her, what will Zhan Cheng do? 

Watch it here with English subtitles! 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Raw Previews:

OSTs:

Lorene Ren - Loving or Not, (I'm) Still Lonely

Bii - I'm Still Missing You

Bii - Baby Don't

Tracy Wang - Empty

831 - Why Am I Crying?

Bii- We Are Walking in Love

Bii- My Love For You Will Not Change

Bii - Break Me Down

Huang Yali - Ancient Resistant

Viewership Ratings:

Episode 1- Meeting you was the luckiest thing that has ever happened in my life (1/11/15): 1.35% (1st place of current dramas - Heart Of Steel 鋼鐵之心Empress in the Palace 后宫·甄嬛传)Episode 2- I still miss you (1/18/15): 1.37% (1st place)
Episode 3- We are taking slow walks in our love (1/25/15): 1.63 (1st place)
Episode 4- Truth behind a shooting star (2/1/15): 1.75% (1st place)
Episode 5 The main point of happiness (2/8/15): 1.59% (1st place)
Episode 6 Snow's Promise (2/15/15): 1.86% (1st place)
Episode 7 (2/22/15): 1.88% (1st place)
Episode 8 Melting Snow (3/1/15): 1.83% (1st place)
Episode 9 (3/8/15): 1.88% (1st place)
Episode 10 Thank you (3/15/15): 1.88% (1st place)
Episode 11 Touched (3/22/15): 2.13 (1st place)
Episode 12 Next stop, happiness (3/29/15): 2.03% (1st place)
Episode 13 (4/5/15): 2.28% (1st place)
Episode 14 Happiness-ing (4/12/15): 2.07 (1st place)
Episode 15 Younger Sister (4/19/15): 1.97 (1st place)
Episode 16 (4/26/15): 1.78 (1st place)
Episode 17 My Love For You Will Not Change (5/3/15): 1.81 (1st place)
Episode 18 Bravely Chasing Love (5/10/15): 1.93 (1st place)

Episode 19 Lonely Whether (You're) In Love or Not (5/17/15): 2.22 (1st place)

Episode 20 Hearing Happiness (5/24/15): 2.44 (1st place)

Average Rating: 1.44 (1st place)

Additional Links:

Someone Like You 聽見幸福 Dramafever English Subbed Episodes

Someone Like You 聽見幸福 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Someone Like You 聽見幸福 Facebook PageSomeone Like You 聽見幸福 Raw Episodes
Someone Like You 聽見幸福 Viewership Ratings

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCT

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the character/drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Edited by sugarplum892

Official FB page of Someone Like You......  https://www.facebook.com/setsomeonelikeyou
Aggregated news about the drama:

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/12/19/kristen-jen-and-kingone-wang-pair-up-for-king-flower-esque-new-settv-sunday-night-drama/

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/12/24/kirsten-jen-and-kingone-wang-light-up-the-forest-in-new-stills-from-someone-like-you/

http://www.obsessionsofline.com/2014/12/19/kingonelorene-1/

https://afairytaleworld.wordpress.com/2014/12/25/lorene-ren-and-kingone-wang-drop-gorgeous-breath-taking-stills-for-someone-like-you/

Video Teaser 1:

• 2 weeks later...

Video News of Someone Like You showing unseen BTS.  I knew from IAGW BTS that Rong Rong is such an extrovert, but didn't expect KingOne to also be one.  Its such a treat to see the casts, especially the main leads, being comfortable off-screen coz I think that helps in building their onscreen chemistry.

This seems interesting. How do you guys find it so far? I liked RR from 'In A Good Way' and glad she has a new drama where she's the lead female star again. As for the guy, I only knew him from 'Drunken to Love You' and he did a good job as a 2nd lead. So I'm hoping this will turn out to be a good pairing. Haven't watched a TW-drama fully since IAGW. I hope this can be my next crack!

I think it is interesting so far. I'm halfway done with the 2nd episode but I feel like the plot is somewhat predictable, but that just might be only me. I prefer You Are My Sunshine over this drama. Maybe because only 2 episodes are out. I hope to see the characters develop and wonder when the male lead will gain his sight back.

wheeresstephanie said: I think it is interesting so far. I'm halfway done with the 2nd episode but I feel like the plot is somewhat predictable, but that just might be only me. I prefer You Are My Sunshine over this drama. Maybe because only 2 episodes are out. I hope to see the characters develop and wonder when the male lead will gain his sight back.

kenrei said: This seems interesting. How do you guys find it so far? I liked RR from 'In A Good Way' and glad she has a new drama where she's the lead female star again. As for the guy, I only knew him from 'Drunken to Love You' and he did a good job as a 2nd lead. So I'm hoping this will turn out to be a good pairing. Haven't watched a TW-drama fully since IAGW. I hope this can be my next crack!

I always think that this kind of genre, the melo/purest-kind-of-love-from-the-OTP (the old korean drama type-Autumn in my heart, Winter sonata, etc), have a really predictable plot.  But the one thing that sells these dramas are the execution, pacing, chemistry and visuals.  I noticed that most of these dramas are shot beautifully and SLY is following these to a T.  So far, I'm satisfied with the visuals, and chemistry of the leads.  I admit, I really have a soft spot for Rong Rong, as I rooted for her on- and off-screen after IAGW, so I'm happy that she's doing a good job here.  She's very animated, energetic, has a good comedic timing and voice acting.  And KingOne is also doing splendidly, plus the chemistry seems to be good.   :)

Guest vilandra

Im so in love with this drama, yes it's predictable but very watchable, at least I'm not feeling boring or sick about nothing...yet. My last taiwanese drama was King Flower so for me is like to watch the same kind of drama but I love the fact that in this storyline Yu Xi and Luo Han are twins and nothing stupid like they look the same just for coincidence.

KingOne really surprise me as blind, i really buy it, he is doing an extraordinary job and doesn't look fake. Can't wait for our leads to fall in love.