[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

larus said: I hope that it is not a problem with the license. Just Viki has this drama on its page and the license information is still unknown at this moment. I know that Falling for Innocence is not that popular among kdrama fans and it is a cable show but I still hope they will get the license. We have two weeks until  the first broadcast. Other shows get the license just after first two episodes so there is hope.

Please...pretty please ...

photo credit

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missnona

larus said: I hope that it is not a problem with the license. Just Viki has this drama on its page and the license information is still unknown at this moment. I know that Falling for Innocence is not that popular among kdrama fans and it is a cable show but I still believe they will get the license. We have two weeks until  the first broadcast. Other shows get the license just after first two episodes so there is hope.

Please...pretty please ...

1743005_853568711373590_1331166617_n.jpg
photo credit

@missnona: I love cable shows. Lately, there are many shows that got license after few episodes (is it harder to get the license these days)  but the good news is that there are more new areas that get license on Viki. I know that DarkSmurf are our last hope if we don`t have the subs on Viki. Yeah, we still have two weeks.   Now, back to the show. I want another trailer. They spoiled us and now I am addicted. :) Next week they have press conference, right? Time flies quickly.

missnona said: Oh sis, if this drama didn't get sub i would die!Ok it's on cable channel, but jtbc always make best of best dramas. If you notice from Secret Love Affair + Yoona's street + the one airing now Maids which reach 4.7 ep 16 and this's even higher than SBS family dramas!Get back to the license do you know that Heart to Heart got the license after ep 1 aired? and it's in cable channelAnd lately Angry Mom got the license after 2 eps, so don't lost hopeI think it's matter of time until DramaFever pick this drama as one of their upcoming dramas, this's just me feelingAlso DarkSmurf lately pick alot of dramas to sub and their subs really good and sometimes better than Viki, they even subbed Yoona's street last yearAnd remember, this drama had a solid cast and the trailer made a buzz here and there, i'am Arabian and there alot of arabs who anticipate this dramasince they just love tvN and Jtbc dramas.fighting FFI!!!

Guest missnona

Hannahmiriam said: missnona said: Oh sis, if this drama didn't get sub i would die!Ok it's on cable channel, but jtbc always make best of best dramas. If you notice from Secret Love Affair + Yoona's street + the one airing now Maids which reach 4.7 ep 16 and this's even higher than SBS family dramas!Get back to the license do you know that Heart to Heart got the license after ep 1 aired? and it's in cable channelAnd lately Angry Mom got the license after 2 eps, so don't lost hopeI think it's matter of time until DramaFever pick this drama as one of their upcoming dramas, this's just me feelingAlso DarkSmurf lately pick alot of dramas to sub and their subs really good and sometimes better than Viki, they even subbed Yoona's street last yearAnd remember, this drama had a solid cast and the trailer made a buzz here and there, i'am Arabian and there alot of arabs who anticipate this dramasince they just love tvN and Jtbc dramas.fighting FFI!!!

hi chingus,  littleloony @littleloony thank you for your welcoming  :-h it seems they doing very well at shooting 11049176_1558183781127442_121773677_n.jp
Jung Kyung Ho as always with funny face
I  wonder why he always hides behind this funny face on Instagram...11023193_622138117921215_344361569_n.jpg

my friends, you talk about this drama will not be subtitledin English?I'm as good as dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I do not speak a word of Korean ... what will I do?I tend to follow raw episodes when I do not have the patience to wait subtitles, but to watch the entire raw drama , will be a big test for me ... But a fan  do anything for his idol... so for JKHif there are no subtitles, I will watch the raw drama and my imagination will be subject to a very big trial!!!for JKH my Prince HoDong!!!  Smiley drinking 41.GIF

carmens said: my friends, you talk about this drama will not be subtitledin English?I'm as good as dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I do not speak a word of Korean ... what will I do?I tend to follow raw episodes when I do not have the patience to wait subtitles, but to watch the entire raw drama , will be a big test for me ... But a fan  do anything for his idol... so for JKHif there are no subtitles, I will watch the raw drama and my imagination will be subject to a very big trial!!!

@IarusYes, you're right!Let's join our thoughts, the mind power works wonderswe will have subtitles for this showWe`ll have subs for this show. 

We`ll have subs for this show. 

PLEASE ?!! ????!!!!(a "please" never do wrong)   :) 

Our protagonists did an interview pictorial for ELLE Magazine, April 2015 Issue.

We have just scan versions

10374862_1071060186244043_13220419522634

10882106_1071060216244040_49326588951776
Thanks to Bity and the original uploader

Yoon Hyun Min is in this pictorial too. We have to wait for all the photos to be available.

Hope the writer created a beautiful story for their characters. I really really REALLY want Falling for Innocence to be a good show.

A longer trailer

credit JTBC Drama You Tube

Edit: I don`t know what`s happening with You Tube videos on Soompi. Some are working but not all. You can click right on the video and open the page/link  in a new tab, or watch it

After watching the new trailer, a few observations.

What a jerk was Kang Min Ho before the transplant. Butcher of Humanity is a good nickname. Good for you, Soon Jung, tell him in his face what you think of him. And Dong Wook is awesome. Why he has to die? I think Dong Wook threw the object in Min Ho`s head (I hope it was some cardboard and not a heavy/hard object) and later he punch him in his face. Or it was just an angry employee.

http://i.giflike.com/NHIE5gS.gif

With the punch I agree. :-bd

http://i.giflike.com/sTDzbkb.gif

What a huge mansion. @-)

Soon Jung`s face says it all. Why some people need all this?
http://i.giflike.com/hjb5rc7.gif

Soon Jung and Dong Wook are lovely.

http://i.giflike.com/gUJqOXw.gif

Soon Jung is adorable in this scene.

http://i.giflike.com/M5ZBXvE.gif

What`s up with Joon Hee? I`m intrigued. He and Min Ho are not on good terms even before the transplant. That I`ve been suspected already. :)

http://i.giflike.com/OOyhRhN.gif

OK. Dong Wook will die and Butcher will survive. I can`t wait to see Soon Jung and Min Ho`s s romance. Even Scrooge had a second chance. Let the story begin.

falling for innocence.

larus said: A longer trailer

credit JTBC Drama You Tube

Edit: I don`t know what`s happening with You Tube videos on Soompi. Some are working but not all. You can click right on the video and open the page/link  in a new tab, or watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSb2xFXh3ic.

With the new teaser I have started to like the Butcher even less, but that was the plot I guess. And poor Dong Wook was sweet and very likable character :(. So we will see how Butcher will change our hearts and the heart of our beautiful Soon Jung. Its getting intriguing  :D

AaliyaS said: With the new teaser I have started to like the Butcher even less, but that was the plot I guess. And poor Dong Wook was sweet and very likable character :(. So we will see how Butcher will change our hearts and the heart of our beautiful Soon Jung. Its getting intriguing  :D

@Iarus you said "OK, the whole "transplant personality" is peculiar"I was about to ask what do you guys think about this story of the memory of cells.I admit that for Drama word, this is one idea that can generate many happenings sympathetic, tender, tragic , funny..is a prolific idea, very easy exploitable for the scriptwriters of the show business, that's why so many scripts and dramas arise to this issue, every time something new can be said about it.But I wonder if it's some truth in that or not ??!!

:-?

As about my lovable, Jung Kyung-Ho,QqooBvg.png?1
with such an adorable face how to make a character so mischievous? must be his talent that would help him a lot, but I think I could not really hate a character played by him, no matter how evil it would be !!SrP0P4c.png?1

:P   :\">
zd1NC3S.png?1

Guest anuyoes

Let's make requests for this drama to the "big 3"

Falling For Innocence/ 순정에 반하다

1. DramaFever title request  (you do not have to fill in your email unless you want to receive emails from them about episodes)

click here and fill the form  http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-
(write the title both in English and hangul)

2. Viki, click to favorite the show on Viki's page, and fill in the form

The show's page on viki : http://www.viki.com/tv/26491c-falling-for-innocence
Viki request form: http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/ (write the title both in English and hangul)

3. Soompi TV - request by filling this form and request this drama to be simulcasted
https://tv.soompi.com/en/support

JKH probably has the most tragic hair in the history of kdrama, fortunately it takes more than this to keep me away from this droolworthy cast, the chemistry is electrifying (I'm more skeptical about this whole heart transplant affair)
about the subs, it's kind of sad how some potentially good shows get overshadowed because there's not enough hype or the cast isn't the kind to bring in herds of crazed fans for X or Y despite there being stories and actors ten times better. I mean what's the point of this competition between the big three if they ultimately end up doing the same shows?

Archived