[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

hello, Everyone!! I'm new here. I have already "seen" some familiar faces. 

@larus I knew I would find you in here. :)>-

@valsava - so nice to meet here too! ;)

@littleloony -  ;;)

@SUNlight02 - hooray!!! <:-P

Did I miss someone?

have-a-good-time--56304.gif

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava - so nice to meet here too! ;)

@littleloony -  ;;)

@SUNlight02 - hooray!!! <:-P

Did I miss someone?

@kara_mella

Hi there chingu!!!! haha It's very nice to see you here and @littleloony and @valsava too :) Hi chingus!!!

By the way, Hi everyone!!! 
I'm SUNlight02
I was just lurking here for the past few weeks but might as well delurk now :)
haha..

I am a fan of Kim So Yeon since I saw her in Iris
I liked her in Prosecutor Princess and All About Eve and loved her in Two Weeks and I Need Romance 3

I also became a fan of Jung Kyung Ho when I saw him in the drama Endless Love with
Hwang Jung Eum last year

@larus
Thank you very much for starting this thread chingu! :)

@everyone
I am really looking forward seeing this drama with all of you and may we all enjoy watching it together
Please take care of me here..
Thanks!!!

Hi @valsava unni :) :-h I fell for Paksa adeul long time back  :-*   :-*   :-*   and I cant abandon him :)) :)) besides the bromance :x :x :x and how will I survive April without a good Kdrama :)) So I will be camping here with you and everyone else :D As for Feeling Good....Let them actually finalise the cast. I also love the Hong sisters and I will check it once it airs. Will be nice to meet PAC members there. I hope I can do a good juggling act then.

I love Jung Kyung Ho, Paksa adeu was so lovable but he barely ever smiled in Heartless City, I am looking forward to this so much! Since KMHM ended, this is the only thing I've been looking forward to. Kindly add me to your camp. Currently am going through a very bad case of Kill Me, Heal Me withdrawal sickness.

Hello! Welcome to this thread! Yeah, I did not disappear for good from Soompi. I still continue to watch Maids but It is so hard to find time to read and write in the threads, especially in fast ones. Friday and Saturdays shows don`t help me too much. Falling for Innocence is in the same time slot but I am going to watch it live so I hope I will not have the same problem.

Welcome everybody! Hope we have a good show and lots to talk about.

Hi chingus @SUNlight02 and @kara_mella :-h so nice to see you here :) lets camp here and await all the goodies that jtbc is giving out slowly till we get to see JKH and KSY in action :) Thanks @larus for the bts vid

@Nymeria289 Hi chingu :) welcome to the camp. I fell for JKH in Heartless City too. At first I only knew about Nam Gyuri, odd isnt it :D but when I saw Paksa it was love at first sight :D I then went on to see Smile, You where he plays such a cute and warm guy that it made me question if Paksa and him were the same person. He is such an understated actor but with so much potential.

Its so good to see chingus from KMHM :) all withdrawal symptom sufferers unite here :))

@carmens hi chingu :) welcome to the thread

Awww....the BTS vid is so full of fun and sweetness. These 3 mains seem to get along wonderfully well.  Thanks @larus :) and @all for your postings and updates.
Btw, the character description will be translated soon...there have been changes here and there that I was also waiting for more news on the changes (cos didn't want to waste time translating a non-character).

Thank you @larus, I can relate to that - a busy schedule doesn't always leave much room to leisure activities.
@littleloony can't wait - I have watched Kim Seo Yeon's and Jung Kyung Ho's dramas; as for Yoon Hyun Min, I remember him from "Cruel City" [ mostly].

Guest anuyoes

Hello, everyone.

I'm tempted by the teaser so I decide to join here.

I hope it gets subbed since my Korean is in very-basic level :D

I hope that it is not a problem with the license. Just Viki has this drama on its page and the license information is still unknown at this moment. I know that Falling for Innocence is not that popular among kdrama fans and it is a cable show but I still believe they will get the license. We have two weeks until  the first broadcast. Other shows get the license just after first two episodes so there is hope.

Please...pretty please ...

1743005_853568711373590_1331166617_n.jpg
photo credit

Archived