[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

eunsuhae said: mrslee said: Oh. So the final leadsare now confirmed. honestly, i dont know who they are. The female is familiar, i think she is the villain in All About Eve which was shown in our country more than 1 decade ago! No idea who is the male lead. Hesitant to watch this drama when i dont have a driving force to begin with. But let's see....

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though Min Ho looks dashingly arrogant pre-heart-transplant, I too hope he retains some of that corporate-killer-instinct post-surgery. I look forward to watching more of his mis-treatment of Soon Jung rather than the usual sweet romance. I can't wait to see what writernim has in store for us. On the other hand, Joon Hee looks so suave in his own rights, I am already beginning to feel sad that his character has a one-sided-crush on Soon Jung. Will 2nd-lead-syndrome creep up on me/us? I hope somehow he will get his girl too, even if it's a 2nd choice option for him.
Soon Jung...I am beginning to see (from teasers) how Kim So Yeon is so aptly chosen for this role. She is one of very few actresses who has that unique ability to make hearts go-a-flutter with whomever she is paired up with. In this, she looks so right beside Min Ho and Joon Hee. The chemistry, the visuals so far are awesome treats. Anticipation is building...  :-\" 8->
JiusAr0.gif

Excerpts - Kim So Yeon made a guest appearance in Ep 39 of Non-Summit variety talk show:
Hosts introducing the entrance of Kim So Yeon...Translation of hosts intro: Next up, let's welcome today's guest. Very happy today. This kind of day really comes only once in a long time. Another female guest. oVvnY4S.gif

Translation of hosts intro: And, and...she's an actress. Has the charms of a multi-colored bird and is a real actress. Kim So Yeon!(Kim So Yeon makes her entrance, the men are all in awe of her. LOL)U5N2OGc.gif
Some questions the guys and hosts asked KSY:
Guy Q: Do you have a boyfriend now?
KSY: No. At the moment no.
Guy Q: Do you mind a foreign nationality boyfriend?KSY: I don't mind.
Host Q: What kind of guy do you like?KSY: Someone with humor.
Host Q: Who among the G11 looks closest to your ideal type of man?KSY: Mr. Chang An Yu.
Host Q: So Mr Chang looks closest to the type of man you like?KSY: Yes.
Host Q: Have you thought of how many children you'd like to have/give birth to?KSY: Yes. About 2.(Mr. Chang interjected cheekily 'Sounds just about right to have 2'. Everyone laughs. LOL)
Host Q: What was the hardest aspect for you when you just started out (in acting)?KSY: Interpersonal relationships. I'm the type who'll become relax and casual with you once I know you, and am comfortable with you. But before this can happen, the getting-to-know-you journey takes quite a long time. Hence, it's the hardest aspect for me.
2oUNMVo.jpg
That's Mr. Chang, his look is the ideal type that KSY fancies.
(More excerpts to come...)

NAMOOACTORS Weibo:
Kim So Yeon as Korean Rep at the Non-Summit variety talk show
k6X91Kz.jpg

VBRQHtO.jpg

NAMOOACTORS appearing on TV every night:Mon/Tues 'Heard It Through The Grapevine'Wed/Thurs 'Unkind Women' or 'The Girl Who Sees Smell'Fri/Sat upcoming 'Falling For Innocence'
vjg14Bg.jpg

@jadecloud Thank you so much for all translations  :D Just only 2 day left!!! Really excite for pilot episode  <:-P class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] ‘Falling for Innocence’ Kim So-yeon promises to offer dinner for secretariesPosted by: Veronica Choi  , March 31, 2015

gl413.jpg

The production briefing of JTBC’s new Friday-Saturday television series ‘Falling for Innocence’ was held on March 31 at JTBC building at Sang-am dong, Ma-po gu, Seoul. The main cast Jung Kyung-ho, Kim So-yeon, Yoon Hyun-min, producer Ji Young-soo and the production crew attended the event.

JTBC’s new romance drama, ‘Falling for Innocence’ will depict a story of a coolheaded man who becomes exactly the opposite and falls in love of his life and craves for affection after he gets a heart transplant.

Kim So-yeon was cast as the main female role, ‘Kim Soon-jung’. Soon-jung also means innocence in Korean. “She is a professional working lady, but also is an easy-going person,” she explained about her role.

Regarding the question asking what she is planning to focus on when acting, she replied, “Soon-jung is really different when she is in and outside the office, so I am trying to show that when I am playing her. For instance, she is really straight and acts in businesslike tone and manner, but when she is in her comfortable clothes, she is just an ordinary girl who is outgoing and friendly. The way she talks is especially different, so I am trying to work on that part.”

n4-21.jpg

Kim pledged to invite real secretaries for dinner if the drama marks over 10% in ratings

Actress Kim So-yeon was recognized by her attractively sincere and easy going personality on MBC’s variety show, ‘Real Men’. She also starred in JTBC’s Non-Summit’ and showed off her charms. “I think the public is favorable. My mother still thinks I should not be on those talk shows or variety shows because I am not a kind of person who can make jokes or speak logically,” she smiled.

“Thank you so much for inviting me to those shows. I would always love to make my appearance when they need me. It’s such a new field for me,” said Kim So-yeon.

JTBC’s ‘Falling for Innocence’ will air at 9:45p.m on Friday, April 3.

http://www.getitk.com/spot-falling-for-innocence-kim-so-yeon-promises-to-offer-dinner-for-secretaries/?lang=en

I think we have good news. People at Viki are happy. They say Falling for Innocence was licensed. Best news! YAAAAAAYYYYY! Until I see the title on the official page at Viki, I can`t celebrating yet.... But I think they know something. So glad they get the license before the premiere.
\:D/ :-bd =D>

larus said: I think we have good news. People at Viki are happy. They say Falling for Innocence was licensed. Best news! YAAAAAAYYYYY! Until I see the title on the official page at Viki, I can`t celebrating yet.... But I think they know something. So glad they get the license before the premiere.
\:D/ :-bd =D>

I`m happy. I can see the teasers at Viki so, it means that Europe got the licensed too.
:)>- \:D/

Dramafever announced this: "Falling in Love with Soon Jung premieres on DramaFever on Monday, April 6."

EDIT: Now we have the licensed regions on Viki.
Licensed regions: Americas + Europe + Oceania

We all know that kdramas are a good opportunity to show products placement. We see poor people with latest cool gadgets, with expensive clothes. 

Soon Jung has her black bag wherever she goes. 
:) She has a Marja Kurki  ROYAL leather handbag,
490 .

https://36.media.tumblr.com/b96b1902785e688f2bd4de3b71c9fcd6/tumblr_nm13vnzCoG1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

"Kim pledged to invite real secretaries for dinner if the drama marks over 10% in ratings"

In unrelated news, A Mr. B. Inorog  today quit his job and signed up with a Seoul Secretarial  School. 

Guest anuyoes

larus said: I`m happy. I can see the teasers at Viki so, it means that Europe got the licensed too.
:)>- \:D/

Dramafever announced this: "Falling in Love with Soon Jung premieres on DramaFever on Monday, April 6."

EDIT: Now we have the licensed regions on Viki.
Licensed regions: Americas + Europe + Oceania

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"Jung Kyung Ho and Yoon Hyun Min ham it up in hilarious new teasers for Falling in Love with Soon Jung

by Vivi on Wed, Apr 01, 2015

Soon_Jung.png

The upcoming series Falling in Love with Soon Jung (also called Falling for Innocence) has some new teasers out featuring male leads Jung Kyung Ho and Yoon Hyun Min, and they're completely adorable! We also have a more serious trailer for you.

Summary:

After his uncle's unjust takeover of the family company, Kang Min Ho (Jung Kyung Ho) grows up to be a successful, if not cynical investor who only cares about money. But when he undergoes a sudden heart transplant surgery, Min Ho literally has a change of heart when he inherits a warm and compassionate heart. In the midst of seeing the world anew, including falling for the kind Kim Soon Jung (Kim So Yeon), Min Ho must mitigate his newfound personality with the demands of his cutthroat career. Yoon Hyun Min also costars as Soon Jung's longtime friend.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/jung-kyung-ho-and-yoon-hyun-min-ham-it-up-in-hilarious-new-teasers-for-falling-in-love-with-soon-jung/

Archived