[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

kiaandre said: Well this looks like a great drama But also looks like it will become awfully melodramatic in the Idle at some point Maybe I can't remember his name, death was planned just for is heart, because he is the perfect donor And the fact that his best friend and the chairman was involved in it Loooool I'm just speculating, awaiting how this drama will turn out

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah I really liked the first episode (really really liked the OST too) the show seems promising and the premise of two people tied by hatred & vengeance falling in love worked for me before (I know there's not heart transplant etc but this reminded me of Secret). For now I'm totally in, let's hope the story will be interesting, the angst bearable and the subs fast :> 

I loved the scene when she called for reinforcements.  She is not Iron secretary for nothing. :))  I like Gong Hyun Joo`s clothes, her character, not so much.

The whole fight. Min Ho has a big mouth and Dong Wook a quick fist.

Eom Hyo-Seopas Min Ho`s doctor!!! Please, a scene with KSY!
 It was a sad scene. I loved it when the camera has followed Min Ho through the window. The music was beautiful and was well chosen.

Dong Wook is fast! He sure has a strong heart.

Min Ho wants to "steal" his uncle`s secretary who he trusts the most. Eye for an eye?

That`s Chairman`s wife?  :)) To take care of the wife is in the job description?

My favorite scene along with the scene on the stairs (after the police station stuff). So Sweet! ...:x :x :x

larus said: kiaandre said: Well this looks like a great drama But also looks like it will become awfully melodramatic in the Idle at some point Maybe I can't remember his name, death was planned just for is heart, because he is the perfect donor And the fact that his best friend and the chairman was involved in it Loooool I'm just speculating, awaiting how this drama will turn out

Guest dzareth_8651

wow, it surprised me that the male lead is the guy who played the annoying secondary lead in MiSa. how he has grown... hehehe... i think he looks more attractive now. can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

on another note, to me, kim so yeon is the female version of jisung. ever dependable to deliver in almost all roles given to her, yet not popular enough to join the ranks of say for example kim ha neul (sigh...)

kiaandre said: Ahah I wonder how much he will freak out when min ho does that, but I do believe that the accident was not an accident in some way. 1. Don't you have to volunteer give your organ away? (Then away we don't know if he did) 2. His heart is the same type Min Ho is looking for I believe that somewhere something or someone is going wrong. I hope joon hee won't end up like the guy in secret all good but ambition to go to the top, kills their soul. Because I read for his character he likes GH , he helps her at times but when the heat it to hot he bails, if he can do that to the person he likes who else can he not? Min ho as a child we don't understand everything , so I don't think he knows the whole story to his mother's death, but during his revenge I guess he will find out This is just what I think @larus

'Falling For Innocence' Jeong Kyeong-ho and Kim So-yeon first meet as victim and betrayer

photo581143.jpg

How would Jeong Kyeong-ho and Kim So-yeon go through to solve the betrayal that have been harboring for 25 years old?

The first episode of JTBC's 'Falling For Innocence' showed the intense first encounter between Kang Min-ho (Jeong Kyeong-ho) and Kim Soon-jeong (Kim So-yeon).

Kim Soon-jeong treated Kang Min-ho as if he were an intruder and she even pressed the security bell. Although Kim Soon-jeong already knew well why Kang Min-ho came, she said, "Pre-appointment is the number one rule. If you made an appointment, you're in. If you didn't, you're out. It doesn't matter whether you're a president or a homeless person".

Kang Min-ho expressed he would keep an eye on her by pointing eyes with his fingers.

Kang Min-ho rushed out of the meeting room after he had an argument with Kang Hyeon-cheol (Park Yeong-gyoo) and went back to see Kim Soon-jeong again. At the moment, Kang Min-ho could remember Kim Soon-jeong was Assistant Kim's daughter, who had betrayed his father.

Kang Min-ho said, "I couldn't sleep at all when I heard your father passed away. How can he leave just like that. However, this is great. How can't I be glad. Since I got to meet the betrayer's daughter here".

Hancinema

larus said:

Kang Min-ho said, "I couldn't sleep at all when I heard your father passed away. How can he leave just like that. However, this is great. How can't I be glad. Since I got to meet the betrayer's daughter here".

Archived