Mel B reveals she is blind in one eye after botched operation

sugarplum892

Mel B reveals she is blind in one eye after botched operation
Mel B has revealed that she can't see anything out of her left eye, due to laser surgery that went wrong.
The X Factor judge told Hello! that she has had the problem since the procedure was carried out 15 years ago.
Mel B on Alan Carr Chatty Man November 2014

She also said that she will soon be having a "life-changing" eye operation to correct the issue. 
Mel B said: "I can't see at all out of my left eye. The lasering went wrong so this will be totally life-changing."
The former Spice Girl then ruled out having any cosmetic surgery as she gets older, despite conceding that "looks do count". 
She continued: "I don't want to have Botox or surgery because I want to have expression in my face, but I want to look after myself. I'm not an idiot. Looks do count in this business."

LONDON, ENGLAND - DECEMBER 02: Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte attend the annual Victoria's Secret fashion show at Earls Court on December 2, 2014 in London, England. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

The 39-year-old also said that she has been discussing with husband Stephen Belafonte about having another baby.
She said: "We've been talking about it for two years. I'm 40 next year, I want to have one more baby."
Mel B is mentor to Andrea Faustini, who will compete in the X Factor live final on Saturday, December 13.

Source

Archived