[Current Drama 2015] My Unfortunate Boyfriend/나의 유감스러운 남자친구

SamShop Watch

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asianwiki's page of My Unfortunate Boyfriend..© http://asianwiki.com/My_Unfortunate_Boyfriend

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 34px; line-height: 34.375px; font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid;"My Unfortunate Boyfriend id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 34px; line-height: 34.375px; font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid;"Profile

• Drama: My Unfortunate Boyfriend (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Naui Yoogamseureowoon Namjachingoo
  • Hangul: 나의 유감스러운 남자친구
  • Director: Nam Ki-Hoon
  • Writer: Lee Jae-Yoon
  • Network: MBC Drama
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: April 10 - May 30, 2015
  • Runtime: Fri & Sat 21:00
  • Language: Korean

Plot

A love story between Yoon Tae-Woon (No Min-Woo), who always sticks to truth, and Yoo Ji-Na (Yang Jin-Sung), who lies when necessary.

Notes

• "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" takes over the 
MBC Drama Fri & Sat 21:00 time slot previously occupied by "City of the Sun”.

Cast

He is so beautiful but his funny expressions crack me up big time. I can't wait to witness hanami and for my new found love No Min Woo to light up my April. Grazie CiaraE.

P.S. Guys, do you have any idea as to when or around when will the press conference be? I am hoping that he wears black. He's so perfect in that colour.
:x

It's nice to see MinWoo taking a character which different from from his previous characters.
MinWoo's roles are mostly cold and chic characters.

MinWoo's character Yoon TaeWoon is adorable.
I hope this drama will do well and also be subbed in English.
:)

I only have one hope for this drama....please make the male lead act like a man.  No girly diva this time......please!!!! I'm so tired of seeing him casted as a romantic lead with a woman when he's acting more feminine than the woman. Not my ideal material for a romantic lead.

Guest ohayyo

the lead actor looks so beautiful.
I'm gonna give this drama a shot !
11102879_768716316568980_677156368275639
cr MJ_Dreamsys fb

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

안녕하세요.
MJ Dreamsys입니다.

'나의 유감스러운 남자친구' 제작 발표회 일정을 공지드립니다.

일시 : 2015년 4월 10일
시간 : 오후 2시~
장소 : 여의도 CGV

'나의 유감스러운 남자친구' 첫방송 날짜와 같은 날 제작 발표회를 합니다!
환자파워로 많은 응원과 시청 부탁드립니다^^

*제작발표회 입장은 당일 상황에 따라 불가할 수 있다는 점 양해부탁드립니다.

감사합니다.
--------------------------------------------------------------
こんにちは
MJ Dreamsysです!

'私の残念な彼氏' 制作発表会の日程をお知らせ致します。

日時 : 2015年 4月 10日
時間 : 午後 2時~
場所 : ヨイド CGV

'私の残念な彼氏' 初放送日時と同日に制作発表会を行います! 患者パワーで沢山の応援をお願い致します^^

※制作発表会への入場は当日の状況により不可能な場合もありますので、ご了承ください。

よろしくお願い致します!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, this is MJ Dreamsys.

We would like to announce the schedule for 'My Unfortunate boyfriend’ Production press conference. Please refer to the following information for the event.

Date : 2015.04.10
Time : PM 14:00~
Place : Yeouido CGV

Please don’t miss the first broadcasting of “My Unfortunate Boyfriend” that is planned to be start on the same day of the Press conference !

We highly appreciate your support on both the conference and the drama as always. Hwanja POWER!

*Please note that the admission for the Production press conference may change depending on the situation of the day.

Thank you.

cr : DMJ_Dreamsys Facebook account

I don't know what this article means... I hope that somebody will translate it. :)

‘유감남’ 재기발랄 SNS 이벤트 예고 ‘기대UP’

f95863398fbccba75979e726ed1a1b1f.jpg

[연예팀] ‘유감남’이 첫 방송 전 이벤트로 시청자들의 공감대를 높인다.

3월30일 MBC드라마넷 측에 따르면 금토드라마 ‘나의 유감스러운 남자친구’(극본 이재윤, 연출 남기훈, 이하 ‘유감남’)가 첫 방송을 앞두고 페이스북 이벤트를 진행한다. 

이번 이벤트는 ‘유감스러운 당신을 위한 공감 댓글 이벤트’로 자신이 유감남녀가 될 수밖에 없는 재미난 사연을 게재하고, 베스트 댓글로 선정된 경우 피자 20판의 선물을 받게 된다. 

이벤트 참여 방법은 ‘유감남’ 페이스북과 MBC 드라마넷 홈페이지를 통해 가능하다. 

한편 지나치게 순수해서 유감스러운 남자와 너무 순수하지 못해 유별스러운 여자의 좌충우돌 유감극복 로맨스를 그린 ‘나의 유감스러운 남자친구’는 4월10일 오후 8시 첫 방송된다. (사진제공: MBC드라마넷)

한경닷컴 w스타뉴스 기사제보 news@wstarnews.com 

© http://wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=01&c1=01&c2=01&c3=00&nkey=201503301730471&mode=sub_view
GOOGLE TRANSLATE:"I'm sorry M 'resurgence youthful SNS event notice' expectations UP ' Send to Facebook Send to Twitter

[Entertainment team] 'I'm sorry M' enhances the viewer's sympathy is with the first broadcast before the event.
March 30, according to MBC Drama side geumto drama "My unfortunate boyfriend" (a play Lee Jae-yoon, director namgihun, hereinafter referred to as 'regrettable M') should proceed with the Facebook event ahead of the first episode.
This event is showing his funny stories inevitably be a pity men and women 'sympathy for the unfortunate event your comment' and, if selected as the best comment will receive a gift of Pizza 20 edition.
Event participation method is through the "regrettable M 'Facebook MBC Drama website.
The extremely pure and green jwachungwoodol regret failed to overcome the romance of lovely woman so pure and shameless sorry man 'sorry my boyfriend' is the first broadcast at 8 pm on April 10. (Photo credit: MBC Drama Net)
Hankyung com w Star News News Report news@wstarnews.com[spoiler/]

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"No Min Woo and Yang Jin Sung make a dreamy couple in new trailers for My Unfortunate Boyfriend

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Apr 01, 2015

My_Unfortunate_Boyfriend-p1.jpg

My Unfortunate Boyfriend, starring No Min Woo and Yang Jin Sung, is coming soon exclusively to DramaFever, and the new trailers show the adorable couple's whimsical chemistry. 

Synopsis

An unlikely love story between a woman who is willing to lie whenever necessary and a man who firmly believes in the truth. Ji Na (Yang Jin Sung) is an ambitious and driven young woman looking to climb up the corporate ladder. Things take a turn when she crosses paths with Yoon Tae Yoon (No Min Woo), a naive and innocent man who owns a flower shop. Unbeknownst to her, he's also the nephew of the corporation she's working for.

Character Posters

f81a281bbd6949e5ae86a788f00abd6a.jpg033104-copy.jpg

Isn't No Min Woo so adorable as the clueless flower shop boy? I can't wait to see Yang Jin Sung's comedic attempts to seduce him! Will you be tuning in? 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/no-min-woo-and-/

Archived