[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Weaves Through A Millennium 相爱穿梭千年

jwand

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dfr_estelle said: stuartjmz said:Actually, it was I who said that, thanks to the Wikipedia article on Ancient Chinese. 
:D

Since the Chinese of 2000 years ago is as incomprehensible to MSM speakers as English is, they could have made evrybody's life easier by just using English to being with ! 
:))

Unfortunately they had to dubbed their voices. :( AHWWWW... oh well.. carry on!

Actually they only dubbed Nana and Danny's voices in this. Nana for obvious reasons and Danny because he has a Taiwanese accent which is not standard Mandarin.

Typically in cdramas they dub because it's cheaper than sound editing. This drama is not dubbed because of a special request from the director who is Korean.

dfr_estelle

said:

thunderman1 said: Unfortunately they had to dubbed their voices. :( AHWWWW... oh well.. carry on!
Actually they only dubbed Nana and Danny's voices in this. Nana for obvious reasons and Danny because he has a Taiwanese accent which is not standard Mandarin. Typically in cdramas they dub because it's cheaper than sound editing. This drama is not dubbed because of a special request from the director who is Korean.

Guest camilinha

@thuntherman1 Oh, I was wondering why Danny's voice was dubbed. Thanks for the info! :)
@yoyo_icecube If I'm not wrong, Gong Ming went with Xiang Xiang to the hospital, so that she could retrieve his pendant. He stayed in her car though, but he knew where the hospital was. ;)

Guest camilinha

Hello! :D
I just saw on doramax that the first 2 episodes are available to download.http://doramax264.com/26146/love-weaves-through-a-millennium-c-drama-2015-00-sub-l-01-raw/

But, so far no subs. :(
And I have a suggestion: Everyone that can, please sign this form (http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-), it's a form for requesting new dramas on Dramafever. Maybe if many people ask for it, they would take this drama. :)

i watch the ep1 with my sister, and she said she can understand the modern part well, but the ancient part is so hard, she barely understand anything. (chinese is her 3rd language) too bad, if not i would like to try subbing this drama with her... maybe we should try with other show.. uhuhu...

I made a soompi account just to say if you could even just sub the bits that you understand, that'd be amazing because at least there'd be a starting point and someone who can sub the ancient chinese part will eventually join in?

Only if you want to! Don't take this as a demand or anything, just a suggestion.

Quite like the chinese version and everybody who has seen Queen In-Hyun's Man will be able to follow the modern part quite easily. What is nice to see are the new scenes with puzzled reactions from our male hero. I simply loved his reaction to the accident on screen!
It is, however, the part playing in Ancient China which puzzles me a bit. Luckily somebody provides recaps to tide me over. Thanks!

seekingsubs

said: I made a soompi account just to say if you could even just sub the bits that you understand, that'd be amazing because at least there'd be a starting point and someone who can sub the ancient chinese part will eventually join in?

Only if you want to! Don't take this as a demand or anything, just a suggestion.

yoyo_icecube said:

seekingsubs said: I made a soompi account just to say if you could even just sub the bits that you understand, that'd be amazing because at least there'd be a starting point and someone who can sub the ancient chinese part will eventually join in?

Archived