[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Weaves Through A Millennium 相爱穿梭千年

jwand

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i watched the trailer posted in page 2, and i think its pretty good. if they have good CG team, it will looks even better. and please please have a good dubbing.. can't wait for this drama.. i really wish encoder in doramax264 will encoded this drama as i can't download big size drama.. too much data.. uhuhu.. 

Guest camilinha

Episodes 1 and 2 are already available at Hunan TV. ;)
I'm still hoping someone will sub them! haha [-O<
Until then I'll watch the raws anyaway.  :\">

Guest camilinha

@yoyo_icecube My internet is slow today too. I managed to watch the 2 episodes somehow. hahaha B-)
I really liked what I saw until now. I have to download and watch it again. 
What I really loved is the photography. It is so beautiful! I was amazed by it. =D>
Oh, and there's a song on episode 2, that is so beautiful. It is "Almost Lover" by A Fine Frenzy.The songs from this drama are making me cry. 

camilinha

said: @yoyo_icecube 

My internet is slow today too. I managed to watch the 2 episodes somehow. hahaha B-)
I really liked what I saw until now. I have to download and watch it again. 
What I really loved is the photography. It is so beautiful! I was amazed by it. =D>
Oh, and there's a song on episode 2, that is so beautiful. It is "Almost Lover" by A Fine Frenzy.The songs from this drama are making me cry. 

Guest camilinha

@yoyo_icecube Yes, I'm hoping doramax or smallencode to encode this drama too.And, I really thought Chen Xiang is really like Lee Jun Ki. I was like: Is this Lee Jun Ki twin brother?! hahahaIt's incredible! :)

Archived