[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Weaves Through A Millennium 相爱穿梭千年

jwand

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jonahae1430292279

jwand said: Zheng Shuang also hosts a travel reality show on Hunan TV called Divas On The Road. The second season of this show begins on April 18. Jing Boran will join her for the second season.
(Sina/Weibo)

Guest Jonahae1430292279

Compare in her previous drama Zheng Shuang looks more mature and pretty now................Too bad she and Hans Zhang broke..............they were a cute couple

• 1 month later...

subtitle already uploaded in subscene

http://subscene.com/subtitles/love-weaves-through-a-millennium

anyway, i would like to ask... i downloaded the sub of ep4 n 5 from the link above but i got blank zip file.. is there anyone having same problem with me or its just me.. anyone can fix it?

​I finished this drama a while back. Thumbs up! I might go back and watch it again in the near future. I watched 1-2 episodes every day with my hubby but thanks for sharing for non-speakers. :)

​I finished this drama a while back. Thumbs up! I might go back and watch it again in the near future. I watched 1-2 episodes every day with my hubby but thanks for sharing for non-speakers. :)

​i've done wathing raw too... 

btw.. can u pls help me check on this link n try to download sub for ep4~5, n see if u got the same prob as me?

​i've done wathing raw too... 

btw.. can u pls help me check on this link n try to download sub for ep4~5, n see if u got the same prob as me?

​I can understand Mandarin. Some times I don't understand a few words  but majority of it is comprehensive on my end. 

Sure, I tested it out and they didn't work. All you have to do is wait. I would help sub but I have a workload on my plate with kids and work.

​I can understand Mandarin. Some times I don't understand a few words  but majority of it is comprehensive on my end. 

Sure, I tested it out and they didn't work. All you have to do is wait. I would help sub but I have a workload on my plate with kids and work.

​so im not the only one... i tried to tell the uploader...and i gave bad rating to catch her attention.. instead she scolded me something like "if u don't know how to use  sub, don't simply put a bad rating", im trying to ask someone for help, i can undo the bad rating anytime (i did for her) she don't have to scolded me!! :( there is another uploader (id name akira if not mistaken),i hope she will upload summore coz her ep1~2 works for me. 

​so im not the only one... i tried to tell the uploader...and i gave bad rating to catch her attention.. instead she scolded me something like "if u don't know how to use  sub, don't simply put a bad rating", im trying to ask someone for help, i can undo the bad rating anytime (i did for her) she don't have to scolded me!! :( there is another uploader (id name akira if not mistaken),i hope she will upload summore coz her ep1~2 works for me. 

​The second uploader most likely stole it from some other website.. I can't  say it's true/not true but most likely. It could be the same case for the uploader above you mentioned. 

You can find some subbed episodes on youtube by the way. I'm on my lunch break and watching some clips here and there since I thought it was a decent version of Queen In Hyun's Man.

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished watching this drama cos of the Korean version, Queen In Hyun's Man. Although there are some scenes that I prefer in the Korean version. Still, I do say this remake is still worth watching ^o^ I love this OTP <3

This is definitely one of my favorite c-dramas hehe. 

​Yes, also one of my favorites. If you like lighthearted dramas I suggest My Sunshine and then followed by Shan Shan! Both have some amazing chemistry among the OTP. :)

Just finished watching this drama cos of the Korean version, Queen In Hyun's Man. Although there are some scenes that I prefer in the Korean version. Still, I do say this remake is still worth watching ^o^ I love this OTP <3

This is definitely one of my favorite c-dramas hehe. 

​Erhhh I didn't like Queen In Hyun too much because main actress annoys me. She was good in Secret Garden and the character fit her well there but here it's like she was trying to be the same character in Secret Garden and so I skipped a lot of scenes where she got too dramatic.

• 3 months later...

Hi every one.. I have just finished watching this drama. I also like this version, however, Korean vesion's final scenes is much better than chinese version. Please correct me if I'm wrong. In the previous episodes, Xiang xiang doesn't know how to swim, however, in the final scenes she saved Gong Ming from drowning. Is this the so called "POWER OF LOVE"? It is much better if the wedding was actually shown not merely pictures.

Pls informed me if the two lead cast reunited in another drama. They have so much chemistry and I love them both hoping that they become real couple just like the lead cast in Queen In Hyung Man. Unfortunately, they separated.

Thanks and regards to you all.

Archived