[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Weaves Through A Millennium 相爱穿梭千年

jwand

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

next week is the final week.. too fast... its too fast reaching the end.. ahahahaha... china drama is very fast..i can't believe its gonna end soon.. not sure which drama i will follow next.. so clueless.

Let me know what you decide on next! I finally found a k-drama worthy to watch--Queen's Flower!

next week is the final week.. too fast... its too fast reaching the end.. ahahahaha... china drama is very fast..i can't believe its gonna end soon.. not sure which drama i will follow next.. so clueless.

It did not end yet. Was it extended? I like Wang Mang n Ying Yue couple but too bad, sad ending for them ... My new discovery - Chen Xiang is a fantastic actor! His expressions are so well done, I can feel him.

It did not end yet. Was it extended? I like Wang Mang n Ying Yue couple but too bad, sad ending for them ... My new discovery - Chen Xiang is a fantastic actor! His expressions are so well done, I can feel him.

great if its true that its extended!! i like wangmeng n yingyue to be pair up together too.. i think wangmeng is actually a great guy.. just he choose to support different queen. (btw, just watch up to ep11...hehe don't spoil me too much)

btw... someone already made the english sub... visit her youtube channel 
ep 1 >>>

great if its true that its extended!! i like wangmeng n yingyue to be pair up together too.. i think wangmeng is actually a great guy.. just he choose to support different queen. (btw, just watch up to ep11...hehe don't spoil me too much)

btw... someone already made the english sub... visit her youtube >>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCey3o2ChAoo9B5pcG_zkn9A/videos

It is extended to 22 episodes. So some more to look forward to :)

Zheng Shuang also hosts a travel reality show on Hunan TV called Divas On The Road. The second season of this show begins on April 18. Jing Boran will join her for the second season.
a87c918ajw1eqsc4hoozqj20k00gqwgq.jpg
(Sina/Weibo)

Archived