[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Weaves Through A Millennium 相爱穿梭千年

jwand

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest camilinha

yoyo_icecube said:

camilinha said: @yoyo_icecube Yes, I'm hoping doramax or smallencode to encode this drama too.And, I really thought Chen Xiang is really like Lee Jun Ki. I was like: Is this Lee Jun Ki twin brother?! hahahaIt's incredible! :)

Guest camilinha

@yoyo_icecube and @jwand Thank you so much for explaining how things work in C-Dramas.  ^:)^
I think it's very interesting how each country handle the exhibition of their dramas. In my country (Brazil), the dramas are aired from Monday through Saturday, one episode per weekday. The only exception is the last week of the drama. Brazilian dramas always end on a Friday and on the Saturday it's a rerun of the last episode. haha :)
Now, going back to our C-drama, as far as I know, the production company behind the remake is the same one that produced the original, the director is also Korean, and the original writer is supervising the chinese text adaptation.
The Korean staff are really watching this remake closely. :)

My anxiety is so huge that I'm downloading the original, so that I can watch (and cry haha) all over again. :P

just out of curiosity ~ it is just a drama and so totally unlikely that they would try to be accurate but does he speak historical chinese in the drama or is he speaking modern chinese? language evolves so much and actually even reading older literature like chaucer can be difficult to understand..

Lmangla said: just out of curiosity ~ it is just a drama and so totally unlikely that they would try to be accurate but does he speak historical chinese in the drama or is he speaking modern chinese? language evolves so much and actually even reading older literature like chaucer can be difficult to understand..

stuartjmz said:

Lmangla said: just out of curiosity ~ it is just a drama and so totally unlikely that they would try to be accurate but does he speak historical chinese in the drama or is he speaking modern chinese? language evolves so much and actually even reading older literature like chaucer can be difficult to understand..

Archived