tealee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spy: Episode 15
by gummimochi | March 8, 2015

Spy15-00126a.jpg

Nothing is ever see when it comes to Sun-woo and keeping his family safe from those who would more than happily use them as pawns. Even in its finale week, Spy continues to hammer in the idea that the one with the hard drive in his hands gets to hold the cards to this game. Bullets fly in this penultimate episode and tears are shed, and if there’s a small ray of hope left in this battle, it’s that Sun-woo has more than one person who has his back.

EPISODE 15 RECAP
Spy15-00023.jpg
Upon Ki-chul and his lackeys’ arrival to the hard drive standoff, Chief Song pulls his gun on Sun-woo, who easily disarms him and takes back the hard drive. Ki-chul gives the order to shoot everyone except Sun-woo, and a barrage of bullets take down the agents.
Sun-woo fires a few warning shots to call off the gunfire, and like the true coward he is, Chief Song makes a run for it. Sun-woo gives Hyun-tae the green light to give chase, reassuring his worried sunbae that he can take care of things here—he has the hard drive, after all.
After telling him that the NIS will arrive soon enough, Hyun-tae tells him a quick “don’t die,” then takes off in pursuit.

Complete link here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/03/spy-episode-15/

More Recaps and Reviews...and more pictures and clips here: JYJ CAFFEINE: SPY Episodes 15-16 Highlights http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/spy-episodes-15-16-highlights.html?spref=tw

More pics from SPY after-party

Another SPY staff IG update...With Kim SeonWu/Kim Jaejoong

instagram.com/p/z_amepSUHc 

Embedded image permalink

Other Pics from the after-party (from SPY staff)

Embedded image permalink
http://instagram.com/p/z4-KpEKj_g/ 

Embedded image permalink
instagram.com/p/z4ukbsxRny/ 

Embedded image permalink
http://instagram.com/p/z5eYYryTA1/ 

4tUivlCQ_normal.jpeg ♡고우림♡ @kgnuki  '스파이' 종방연에서..

Embedded image permalink

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/2-3/8/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-32-382015.html?spref=tw

Love the finale!!! Everything from the acting, the plot and the cinematography, the last two episodes really delivered and I've seriously seldom seen finale of such caliber <3 So... regardless of what we may feel lacking in prior episodes, I guess all is well if it ends well ;)
Kim Jaejoong should totally do more thrillers/action dramas after he's finished his military service!!!

class="at_ttl" Kim Jae Joong Wraps Up His Final Drama Role Before Enlisting
BY Julie Jones | Mar 09, 2015 08:19 AM EDT
Jo Dal Hwan and Kim Jae Joong

JYJ's Kim Jae Joong has finished his final drama role before enlisting. The action-packed, fast-paced drama "Spy" concluded this week with Kim's character finding a solution that allowed his family to live. In the final episode, plenty of lives were lost for the greed of a few but the drama sped toward a satisfying conclusion that allowed the good guys-and even some of the bad guys pretending to be good guys-to survive and live out their lives peacefully.

Kim found working on the drama to be a very satisfying experience.
"I was so happy working with the great actors in this drama," Kim said in an interview with asiatoday.co.kr. "It was so good I even wondered when I would ever be able to work with such great actors again. I am so sorry to let go of the drama that I am feeling 16 episodes were too short. Thank you for the support that you have shown until the last episode."
Kim posted behind-the-scenes images of the final days of shooting on his Facebook page. One of the images included his making a heart sign with his hands behind co-star Jo Dal Hwan, who played his loyal NIS colleague. His other co-stars included Go Sung Hee, who played his girlfriend, Bae Jong Ok, who played his mother, Yu Oh Sung, who played a North Korean spy, and Jung Won Joong, who played his father.
It's a fitting point in his acting career for Kim to start his mandatory military duty as he won praise for his last two successive drama roles. He played a shiftless gambler in the drama "Triangle." In "Spy he was a South Korean National Intelligence Service agent who discovers his mother was once a North Korean spy.
Kim has both drama and film appearances to his credit, having appeared in the films "Codename Jackal" and "Postman to Heaven," as well as having roles in the dramas "Dr. Jin" and "Protect The Boss."
According to his agency C-JeS Entertainment, Kim Jae Joong will start his 21-month mandatory military service on March 31. And now that his drama role is complete, he plans to spend his remaining days as a free man with family and friends.
He will also spend some time with his fans and stage a special event for them. The 2015 Kim Jae Joong Concert In Seoul - The Beginning of the End concerts will take place on March 28 and 29.

Kdramastars 

class="yiv4109981286post-title" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1425965381550_2541" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px;" [NEWS] 150309 Drama 'Spy' reaches its ending, JYJ's Jaejoong expresses happiness to work with great actors by Ces

½ºÆÄÀÌ ¿ªÀ» ¸ÃÀº ±èÀçÁß

Drama 'Spy' reaches its ending, JYJ's Jaejoong expresses happiness to work with great actors 

KBS’s drama ‘Spy’ starring JYJ’s Jaejoong, Baek Jong Ok, Yu Oh Seung, Go Sung Hee, and Jo Dal Hwan finished its broadcasting period on March 7.
Jaejoong who portrayed main character Kim Seo Nu expressed his happiness for his chance to act with great actors. He also wasn’t sure when would he have this great chance again.
“I’m so happy that I could work with great actors. It was just great. I even think when will I be able to work with them again,” he told Asia Today.
He also did not forget to thank his loyal fans and viewers who always supported him and watched the drama from the beginning until the end.
“I really regret I have to say goodbye to this drama, which I think 16 episodes are too short. Thank you for your support until the last episode,” he continued. Meanwhile, Jaejong becomes the first JYJ member who will enter the army. As a Korean citizen, the actor-singer will complete his mandatory army service starting from March 31

Via Prince JJ

‘Spy’ Kim Jae-Joong, daddy smile with the meeting of a child actor

13602_1.jpg

‘Spy’ Kim Jae-Joong released his last studio behind scene with his child actor Go Woo-Rim.
KBS 2TV Friday Mini Series ‘Spy’ Kim Jae-Joong was found having a friendly time with Go Woo-Rim, who played the role of his childhood.
Kim Jae-Joong held Go Woo-Rim’s hands for the breaking time, and he even held the hand while writing how he felt on the script. He stared into Woo-Rim with smile for entire time.
Kim Jae-Joong worked with Go Woo-Rim in ‘Triangle’, his previous work. Kim Jae-Joong praised highly of Go Woo-Rim and was amazed by Go Woo-Rim’s look that resembles him a lot. Also, Kim Jae-Joong told Go Woo-Rim, “Be a better man than me” that made everyone laugh.
Meantime, Kim Jae-Joong is joining the military on March 31st. 

[Photo=IamTV, DN Contents, Studio 7]
Innolife

Kim Jaejoong and SPY fan Support...
Link here:  http://m.blog.naver.com/coffeegreate/220295708418 

B_tgyQbUsAARmGH.jpg

Embedded image permalink

B_tgx8yVEAEcPyN.jpg

B_tgyFAVAAAlw5i.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/9-3/15/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-39-3152015.html?spref=tw

Video: Kim Jaejoong Interview (After SPY final scene filming...before enlistment)

Via ystarnews

Spy: Episode 16 (Final)

by HeadsNo2 | March 10, 2015

spy16-00247.jpg

If Spy was ever about more than the pursuit of a

flimsy piece of hardware holding the secret to immeasurable wealth, you

might find yourself hard-pressed to remember that in a finale that

revolves solely around the acquisition and eventual trade of The One

Hard Drive. I wish I could say I’d miss that thing since we’ve spent

what feels like sixteen dog years lending it an undue amount of

conveniently arbitrary plot importance, but I’m happy to see it

gone—even if it means saying goodbye to the rest of the show as well.

We’ll miss parts of you, Spy. You know which parts you are.

Recap link here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/03/spy-episode-16-final/

Some Quotes:

"The cast remained mostly solid till the end, with obvious standouts being Jaejoong, Jo Dal-hwan as Hyun-tae, and Ryu Hye-young

as Eun-ah, who each showed a special dedication to their roles.

Hyun-tae and Eun-ah’s roles especially could have come off much flatter,

but Hyun-tae was humanized by his struggle to do right by his fallen

partner and his inherent goodness as a person, while Eun-ah came off as

surprisingly real and just plain human. I’m going to miss them.

Despite the structural failings that ultimately resulted from an

unfocused script, this was still a fitting pre-military sendoff for

Jaejoong, who’s proven himself a capable leading actor even in

unfavorable circumstances. While I’d point to Triangle as his

breakout role, what both shows had in common was that they required a

relative acting newbie to carry them on his shoulders, which is what

made both performances all the more memorable. Of course, that’ll only

make the next two Jaejoong-less years all the more difficult to swallow,

which I’m pretty sure is the whole point. No one ever said loving Oppa

was easy."

" Coming across a hero who actually comes from

a loving home with solid parent-child relationships is hard to come by,

which makes me appreciate Sun-woo all the more. Jaejoong has come a

long way, improving with each role he takes on. We’ll need to wait at

least twenty-something months until he can be back on our screens, but

rest assured that we’ll be here waiting."

Full Highlights....Pictures, Clips, Reviews and more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: SPY Episodes 15-16 Highlights http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/spy-episodes-15-16-highlights.html?spref=tw

Lots of goodies with the SPY DVD/Blue Ray!!!

Via Sunwoo Kim

Via 스파이 감독판 Blu-ray/DVD@SPYdvd

100 page Pictorial Quality Photobook is also confirmed to be included in #Spy Director's Cut! #스파이 #감독판

Additional special gifts in store: 1. Random giveaway of autographed post cards 2. Script book cover printed w autographs #SPY #스파이

PrinceJJ

@PrinceJJ_

[PIC/INFO] #SPY OST CD (16 tracks) - To be released 3/12  

Embedded image permalink

c9492f320502e55be86fcf4303c0c900_normal.

PrinceJJ

@PrinceJJ_ 

[iNFO] There were 36 fansupports for #Jaejoong in #SPY! (cr. JJrrrrrLL via weibo) ��������

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Note: SPY

only had 16 episodes and ran for 2 months...Fan supports once or twice

in a day/night except for the days off and Holidays...

Amazing!!!

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/9-3/15/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-39-3152015.html?spref=tw

In the end, it turns out that Yoon Jin is actually a "double agent".

We thought her to be a North Korean spy, but she's actually a South Korean spy acting as a North Korean spy.

That would help explain many mysteries around YJ's family, her Japanese passport, etc. and even her style. Since the beginning, I have found her style to be "very South Korean", and very unlike Mom or Ki-chul who still have "North Korean" style.

In the end, it turns out that Yoon Jin is actually a "double agent".

We thought her to be a North Korean spy, but she's actually a South Korean spy acting as a North Korean spy.

That would help explain many mysteries around YJ's family, her Japanese passport, etc. and even her style. Since the beginning, I have found her style to be "very South Korean", and very unlike Mom or Ki-chul who still have "North Korean" style.

Actually, the way I understood it is that Yoon Jin was a North Korean spy from the beginning...

The Japanese passport along with her 'other' passports are common for 'spies' to have.

We have actually made comments here that her style (especially the way the wardrobe people put them in) and mom's style (and even SooYeon) were very similar...Almost like a uniform which I think was by design and Not a coincidence.

After helping SeonWu and mom in the end, she got sort of a pardon from the NIS (Hyuntae basically took care of everything and he knew that YoonJin did have a turn around near the end)...She was probably debriefed and 'interviewed' for a while and she probably asked for asylum. She was then ordered to 'work' thus sent back to the North to be a 'double agent' to essentially prove herself...

Then a year later, she came back (probably satisfied the powers that be regarding her 'new' loyalty) and allowed to meet SeonWu again...

Updated:

Bts Pictures from SPY

CABuYllUUAEpb80.jpg

CABuYllUUAAy5M0.jpg

CABuYlvUgAAIqsf.jpg

CABuYlxUUAASVmK.jpg

via paradiseinjyj

SPY

Huge display at "All of Jaejoong" Japanese fm in Seoul!!!

Embedded image permalink

Much more Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: All of Jaejoong~ Japanese fanmeet in Seoul http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/all-of-jaejoong-japanese-fanmeet-in.html?spref=tw

Kim Jaejoong attending actor Jo Dal Hwan's wedding
(JDH acted as lead agent HyunTae in SPY)

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

More pics here: JYJ News Week of 3/16-3/22/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-316-3222015.html?spref=tw

Note: Jo DalHwan shared his wedding photo session a couple of days ago...
Jo Dal-hwan's wedding pictures @ HanCinema : http://www.hancinema.net/jo-dal-hwan-s-wedding-pictures-79812.html via @hancinema
photo576053.jpg
photo576052.jpg

I'm currently watching the 4th episode and i find it good for the moment. But i was very surprised when I saw this week the first episode of an american serie called "Allegiance" which deals about the same plot. During the show, I was comparing the 2 versions of the same story. It was pleasant. To see in the future...

[Eng Sub] Jaejoong SPY DATV 初放送 JPN Broadcasting Info

Via Angel Wing capricorne93 said: I'm currently watching the 4th episode and i find it good for the moment. But i was very surprised when I saw this week the first episode of an american serie called "Allegiance" which deals about the same plot. During the show, I was comparing the 2 versions of the same story. It was pleasant. To see in the future...

Actress Go SungHee's IG Update
(Co-star in SPY)
krnangel621
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" 재중오빠의 입대 전 마지막 콘서트❤️
작품도. 오늘도. 함께 할 수 있어서 늘 감사했고
언제나 응원하겠습니다!
몸 건강히 잘 다녀오기를.. #김재중 #화이팅
사랑하는 우리 #스파이 팀도 모두 #화이팅
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" [TRANS] Go Sung Hee's insta update: "Jaejoong oppa's last concert before enlistment <3
During the drama, and today too, I always feel thankful to be able to be with you. I'll support you always!
Wish you go and comeback in good health.. #kimjaejoong #hwaiting my beloved #Spy team too #hwaiting"

Source: https://instagram.com/p/00Biq1tvan/ 
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" via The_Little_Pear
Embedded image permalink

SPY cast at Kim Jaejoong's last concert before military enlistment...

Excerpt from the concert (during the 'backstage cam' section)

The camera showed GSH...
  CBQctkPUcAAEdNU.jpg
He keeps calling his Spy sweetheart Jagi haha (Pixelminor)
And now he is introducing and talking about SPY team.. He calls 'Jagiya..*means honey*' to Yoonjin (Ko Sunghee).. Fans shouted 'Break up!!!' (theyoungestmin) 
when cam to Spy girlfriend: Fans : break up , break up break up! and J did said to Go ssi:lets break up (megwu0312)
#JJinSeoul Jae then said "please refilm again, Darling...let's Break up! Kya!

Full Concert Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Kim Jaejoong "The Beginning of The End" Concert http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/kim-jaejoong-beginning-of-end-concert.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title"Our SPY left for the army yesterday...
class="entry-title"[OTHER SNS] 150329∼30 Spy’s Cast Share Photos, Farewell Messages & Praises to Multitalented Kim Jaejoong March 30, 2015 · JYJ3 Team

Actress Ryoo Hye-Young Twitter Update:

150330spyact.jpg~original
Note: She is in C-JeS with JJ and played the role of NIS agent No Eun-ah (Sunwoo’s female colleague).
[TRANS] Everyone knows he’s multitalented, is also sweetest. Whoever gets to know him would take his side whenever
I thank him and cheer for Kim Jaejoong my brother, always. I am your Big Fan! Faithful!

CBWqhN7UQAAhs3o.jpg~original

Actress Go SungHee Instagram Update:

Note: Jaejoong’s co-star in ‘Spy’, She played as Sunwoo(JJ)’s girlfriend.
[PHOTO] 재중오빠의 입대 전 마지막 콘서트❤️
작품도. 오늘도. 함께 할 수 있어서 늘 감사했고
언제나 응원하겠습니다!
몸 건강히 잘 다녀오기를.. #김재중 #화이팅
사랑하는 우리 #스파이 팀도 모두 #화이팅

[TRANS] Jaejoong oppa’s last concert before enlistment <3
During the drama, and today too, I always feel thankful to be able to be with you.
I’ll support you always!
Wish you go and comeback in good health..
#kimjaejoong #hwaiting to all of our beloved #Spy team #hwaiting too

11055802_804244512997273_15944163_n.jpg~

Actress Lee Ha-Eun Instagram Update:

Note:  She played as Sunwoo(JJ)’s sister. Belongs under YG management.
[PHOTO] 제가 감사한게 정말 많은 멋진 재중오빠안녕히 다녀오세요!!건강하게!!!�� #스파이
[TRANS] I’m thankful and wish cool Jaejoong oppa a pleasant journey very much!! Stay healthy!!!�� #Spy
11055807_1429780637322669_1314248234_n.j
Sources: @RYUH0, krnangel621lhaeun96

Translated by: @The_Little_Pear + rilanna of JYJ3   Shared by: JYJ3

More here:
JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/30-4/5/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-330-452015.html?spref=tw

• 1 month later...

Kim Jaejoong's SPY

Embedded image permalink

Drama ‘SPY’ Director’s Cut Box Set Details

1. Drama ‘SPY’ Director’s Cut Box Set Details
​- Box-set Component (Blu-ray & DVD)
​​1) 10 Discs
​​2) Script Book (All episodes)
​​3) Limited Edition Numbering Card (Plastic)
​​4) Postcards
​​5) Schedule Note (about 100 pages)
​​6) Interview Book (Drama Writer)
​​7) 1 Poster (Poster image will be revealed soon)

2. Disc Details
​1) Disc 1 - Disc 8 : Director’s Cut Drama (about 713 mins)
​2) Disc 9 - Disc 10 : Supplement(D9: about 160 mins // D10: about 160 mins)
​​* Disc 9
​​​- Production presentation promotion video
​​​- Trailers
​​​- Title movie clip
​​​- Teaser trailers
​​​- NG clips (Running time increased / Before: 10mins à After: 140 mins)
​​​(We will soon announce the running time of each actor or actress)
​​* Disc 10
​​​- Commentary film (100 mins)
​​​- SPY Interview
(Director : Hyunsuk Park / Actor : Ohsung Yu, Jongok Bae, Sunghee Koh)

An event winning ‘Kim Jaejoong 2013 Asia Tour in Japan DVD(Korean Ver.)’ for 10 random shoppers who pre-ordered SPY director’s cut BD/DVD from the start of preorder, will be end soon. The event lasts until 24:00 on 5/31.
​- Event End : May 31st
​- Notification of winner : 6/1-6/5 (Drama SPY D.C. Official DAUM Café)
​(URL : http://cafe.daum.net/DramaSpy20150109)
Shoppers still can purchase the product on online malls after the event ends.

Thank you.

스파이 감독판 Blu-ray/DVD @SPYdvd

• 3 weeks later...

Kim Jaejoong in SPY

Crystal Moon @crystalmoon64

#김재중 is younger but cares for everyone so well to the point I feel sorry for him, learned a lot from him -Jo Dalhwan

Embedded image permalink

Actor Jo Dalhwan's interview has been added to #Spy Director's cut! #스파이 #감독판
CHg64dqUMAAWJ6N.jpg
CHg64d4UAAAdIMh.jpg

53 minutes of NG Footages for Kim Jaejoong had been added to #Spy Director's Cut BR/DVD

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/15-6/21/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-615-6212015.html?spref=tw

Archived