SPY bts pictures...

B_T_Ol1VEAEZ_EA.jpg

B_T_OjxVEAAw76F.jpg

B_T-25xVIAEk7DP.jpg

B_T_OiJVAAA9zqE.jpg

B_T-893UwAA4Kpy.jpg

B_T-9KbUwAE2tgO.jpg

JYJ LINE Update:

#JYJ_LINE [OFFICIAL] 내일(6일) 오전 8시 20분, KBS 아침뉴스타임 연예인사이드에서 <스파이> 마지막 촬영 현장에서 진행된 김재중의 따끈따끈한 인터뷰가 방송됩니다! 

[JYJ Line] JJ interview at Spy's last day of filming will be broadcasted tomorrow on KBS morning news at 820 am.
via rubypurple_fan

Embedded image permalink

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/2-3/8/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-32-382015.html?spref=tw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="postitle" review: Spy Episode 13 March 3, 2015

spy13_8

Ya know, I thought Spy would be all about Mom being ultra badass and using all sorts of vintage espionage tactics to bring down the baddies. But in truth, Mom is really just Mom here, someone who is ready to sacrifice herself for her family. We can be thankful that her Sonny Boy is getting smarter though in the broad sense, I do kinda wish Spy is more intelligent and mysterious all around.

SW barges into WS’s office, with YJ in tow. He aims his gun at KC – though by now we should he doesn’t really shoot most of the time. But SW is caught yet again between a rock and hard place: killing KC wouldn’t secure Mom’s release though he will get the hard disc. KC compromises with a deal: if SW and WS can break the code within a day, he’ll set Mom free.

review: Spy Episode 13 http://wp.me/p3scju-3RJ via @wordpressdotcom

class="postitle" review: Spy Episode 14 March 4, 2015

spy14_6

Wouldn’t it be awesome of the entire Kim family was a dysfunctional unit of spies? That would certainly lift tired spirits up as everyone, with the exception of the hardworking Sun Woo, won’t be just getting carted from one “safe” place to another. As much as I genuinely enjoy the action scenes in Spy, I’m annoyed that we’ve been only chasing the damnable hard disc since Day One and nothing else.

WS hands the hard disc to YJ as NIS agents threaten to break down the door – he trusts her to pass it to SW. Hopefully, this would save the entire Kim family. On the other hand, SW is brokering a deal with JS – if he gives the disc to his chief, chief would ensure his family will remain safe and free of North Korean spy suspicion. That is, he expects JS to draft an official document stating NIS asked his parents to spy for them. EH? Whatever. JS sneers that he won’t be stamping his approval on any requests until SW produces the hard disc.

review: Spy Episode 14 http://wp.me/p3scju-3S8 via @wordpressdotcom

Complete Recap: JYJ CAFFEINE: SPY Episodes 13-14 Highlights http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/spy-episodes-13-14-highlights.html?spref=tw

Guest dbskangel

tealee said: class="postitle"review: Spy Episode 13 March 3, 2015

Ya know, I thought Spy would be all about Mom being ultra badass and using all sorts of vintage espionage tactics to bring down the baddies. But in truth, Mom is really just Mom here, someone who is ready to sacrifice herself for her family. We can be thankful that her Sonny Boy is getting smarter though in the broad sense, I do kinda wish Spy is more intelligent and mysterious all around.

SW barges into WS’s office, with YJ in tow. He aims his gun at KC – though by now we should he doesn’t really shoot most of the time. But SW is caught yet again between a rock and hard place: killing KC wouldn’t secure Mom’s release though he will get the hard disc. KC compromises with a deal: if SW and WS can break the code within a day, he’ll set Mom free.

review: Spy Episode 13 http://wp.me/p3scju-3RJ via @wordpressdotcom

class="postitle"review: Spy Episode 14 March 4, 2015
Wouldn’t it be awesome of the entire Kim family was a dysfunctional unit of spies? That would certainly lift tired spirits up as everyone, with the exception of the hardworking Sun Woo, won’t be just getting carted from one “safe” place to another. As much as I genuinely enjoy the action scenes in Spy, I’m annoyed that we’ve been only chasing the damnable hard disc since Day One and nothing else. 

WS hands the hard disc to YJ as NIS agents threaten to break down the door – he trusts her to pass it to SW. Hopefully, this would save the entire Kim family. On the other hand, SW is brokering a deal with JS – if he gives the disc to his chief, chief would ensure his family will remain safe and free of North Korean spy suspicion. That is, he expects JS to draft an official document stating NIS asked his parents to spy for them. EH? Whatever. JS sneers that he won’t be stamping his approval on any requests until SW produces the hard disc. 

review: Spy Episode 14 http://wp.me/p3scju-3S8 via @wordpressdotcom

Complete Recap: JYJ CAFFEINE: SPY Episodes 13-14 Highlights http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/spy-episodes-13-14-highlights.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title"Kim Jaejoong signing the final script...little SeonWu (Go Urim) not letting go of JJ's hand...

Embedded image permalink
With little #Jaejoong Go Urim #스파이 Uncle's smile #김재중 http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150306134010133 
via crystalmoon64

SPY Final Episodes in mere hours.....

(Engsub available here)

Ep. 15 Text Preview: Sunwoo(Kim Jaejoong) try to deal tactically with Joong-hyuk(Kim Min-jae) and Gi-chul(Yu Oh-seong) at the same time. Sunwoo –who formulate a plan himself to save the hard drive and Hye-rim(Bae Jong-ok) while wounded from the outset– is driven into a crisis where he loses both of them with there being unexpected variables…

Ep. 16 Text Preview: Kyu-yong(Lee Dae-yeon) drives Sunwoo(Kim Jaejoong)’s family members into a ‘family spy ring’ and tries to bring the case to an end. Having no one to fall back on any more, Hye-rim(Bae Jong-ok) and Sunwoo begin their last fight to save each other.

Source: KBS Spy
Video Credit: KBS 한국방송 (MyloveKBS)
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"
class="entry-title"‘Spy’ Kim Jae-joong, Bae Jong-ok, Yoo Oh-sung and Go sung-hee say goodbye to viewers Posted by: Han Jihee , March 6, 2015 This post is also available in: Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified) 030604

‘Spy’ Kim Jae-joong, Bae Jong-ok, Yoo Oh-sung and Go sung-hee say goodbye to viewers
The cast of ‘Spy’ has sent a goodbye message for viewers and fans.
The cast of ‘Spy’: Kim Jae-joong, Bae Jong-ok, Yoo Oh-sung and Go sung-hee ended shooting their final scene on March 4. They have officially finished their 3-month-long journey.
The actors and actresses each took a photo by holding up a script of the final 16th episode, on which they have written a goodbye message in appreciation of the love and support from viewers.
Kim Jae-joong, who played the role of a smart, cool-headed agent, showed his farewell message for fans and viewers in a white shirt and knit sweater, looking gentle and handsome. Along with his message, ‘Thank you for watching and loving Spy’, he is held up the V sign with a big grin on his face.
One of the staffs said, “We wish the cast remember the last three months as an unforgettable time, as it has been for all the production crew. We would like to send our thanks to the all the cast of ‘Spy’ who have done their utmost with so much passion. Please stay tuned to the final two episodes of ‘Spy’.”
The 15th and 16th episodes of KBS 2TV’s Friday television series ‘Spy’ will air on March 6 from 9:30p.m to 11:10p.m(KST).
GET IT K

SPY Episodes 15-16 Highlights

Press Releases

2015030623241494_1_rstarsjh.jpg
http://reviewstar.heraldcorp.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10243530 

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015030622483127785&type=1&outlink=1 

Complete Recap here....Beware of Spoilers! JYJ CAFFEINE: SPY Episodes 15-16 Highlights http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/spy-episodes-15-16-highlights.html?spref=tw

Guest aiuta

Kichul's affection for Hyerim successfully ruined what could've been a solid team bond between comrades of his.

But..but...little Jian becomes orphan, why they killed Chief Song? Instead should be Director Jung getting punishment! Don't tell me he gets the money and get away scot free!

Yoonjin-ah... i'm glad you are safe and comeback, but don't tell me you're leaving your family suffering in North!

Omg do i need english subs before i rant further >.< asap please!!!! These things bother me so much i couldn't properly process and accept the happy end yet.

It's a happy ending for Kim family, and open ending for the romance. But by the looks of it, the way Yoonjin stunningly appear, she definitely is on her way to seduce Seonwoo back (yassss!!!! ^^). Uhmm...or could it be another mission from the party? o.O

Assume it was not another mission and it is a genuine love, her more difficult task, if ever, would be getting Hyerim's approval :D

She looks so pretty in her white and pink dress. Wait,, or is it "white and gold"? ( her dress is white and her hair is light gold/brown) lol

Great job all the way by spy stylist. Can i hug you?

probably i'll say something again after watching the subs!

The beauty of speed: a well-made drama #Spy ends #김재중 http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000445896&lfrom=twitter 
via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

class="article_post_title entry-title" [spoilers] Spy (Finale) Friday, March 06, 2015  spy1.jpg

OSEN via Naver: 'Spy' finale, Baek Jong Ok survives.. Kim Jae Joong and Go Sung Hee reunited after 1 year, 'Happy Ending'

1. [+1097, -28] I had fun watching a drama that made me really glued to the TV^^ Kim Jae Joong-sshi, serve well and come back safely~~^^

2. [+1073, -20] This drama was really amazing but the ratings were unfortunate. Probably because of  how the timeslot

3. [+174, -6] I always waited for Friday to watch this. It's such a mystery why they didn't promote this a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI really enjoyed the last episodes

4. [+161, -4] It felt like I was watching a movie... Daebak

5. [+142, -4] A drama that was like a movie. Kudos to the cast and staff for all the hard work ~!!

6. [+141, -2] So relieved that it's a happy ending ㅠㅠServe well in the armyㅠㅠ

7. [+101, -1] Watch do I watch on friday now....I really enjoyed this drama

8. [+100, -2] They should've promoted it more. I came across this two days ago and it's already the finale

9. [+93, -1] Really maintained the quality until the very end. It's a joy to see Sunwoo every friday and it's so sad that I won't see him anymore ㅠㅠ Great work to the staff and cast! Kim Jae Joong, thankㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you

10. [+87, -3] Excellent drama but it was in the wrong timeslot ㅠㅠ If it was  aired on Mon-Tue or Wed-Thur, it would've had higher ratings

spy2.jpg
OSEN via Naver: 'Spy' finale, Kim Jae Joong leaves a masterpiece before his enlistment

1. [+61, -1] Actor Kim, thank you for taking the role of Sunwoo^^

2. [+60, -1] I really like that the actors are getting applauded for their acting and that the drama is being considered a masterpiece

3. [+52, 0] 'Spy' is really an amazing drama. I hope there's a season 2. It really got a lot of recognition even before it ended. If you concentrate on the drama, you just can't help but fall in love with it.. I hope it will be remembered for a long time^^

4. [+31, 0] Although a Kim Jae Joong fan here,  it's really cool how I didn't see him as Kim Jae Joong  the singer but just Sunwoo. Really impressed

5. [+29, 0] Kim Jae Joong was really perfect as Kim Sunwoo..

http://www.kkuljaem.blogspot.in/2015/03/spoilers-spy-finale.html

Complete Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: SPY Episodes 15-16 Highlights http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/spy-episodes-15-16-highlights.html?spref=tw

Complete Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: SPY Episodes 15-16 Highlights http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/spy-episodes-15-16-highlights.html?spref=tw

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Spy - Drama" Episode 15

2015/03/06
photo572324.jpg As the shootout indicates, the time for negotiation is over. Seon-woo being, of course, the doof that he is, attempts to further negotiate anyway, and the results are predictably bad. Right to the end both he and Hye-rim are determined to make sacrifices for each other, and right to the end Gi-cheol takes advantage of this fact to make sure all his enemies are more focused on ethical discussion than they are the actual long-term goal.
But then, that conflict has been the main problem for the entirity of "Spy - Drama". Hye-rim, and later on Seon-woo, have consistently failed to realize that protecting their family and protecting the country are not, in fact, mutually exclusive goals. The only reason the situation has gotten this bad in the first place is because the good guys have been consistently incapable of getting their act together. So the dramatic tension here is whether they can win in the end, even given the colossal disadvantages.
As it turns out, though, Gi-cheol has a pretty big disadvantage too. To date he's only ever faced one serious threat in the course of this mission, and that was dispatched through the power of teamwork. The question subtly but unmistakably comes up here- why exactly are all the henchmen hanging out with Gi-cheol? Yes, obviously there's the promise of all the money. But if that's the actual goal, then why does Gi-cheol insist on putting so much effort into maintaining custody of Hye-rim?
Gi-cheol refuses to admit that his emotional attachment is a liability- just the same as with every other character in this drama. Except Seon-woo. The outcome of the armed confrontation would have been enough to sideline the younger spy, but by insisting on making it personal, Gi-cheol ends up putting everyone at risk. In the end it seems like Gi-cheol is poised to be hoist by his own petard- a fitting irony given that Hye-rim increasingly seems to be the only reason he went to all this trouble in the first place.
The simplicity of the action and the true, transparent nature of the character motivations here unveil "Spy - Drama" as being the core concept of an espionage thriller- all that minor detail nitpicking, all for the sake of one final outcome that could be undone at any minute by any possible mistake. It's an interesting enough reversal actually- Gi-cheol may be the best at this game, but he's outnumbered and increasingly running out of cards.
Review by William Schwartz
"Spy - Drama" is directed by Park Hyeon-seok, written by Han Sang-woon and Lee Kang and features Kim Jae-joong, Bae Jong-ok, Yoo Oh-seong, Ko Sung-hee, Jeong Won-joong and Kim Min-jae.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-spy--drama-episode-15-79387.html

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Spy - Drama" Episode 16 Final

2015/03/06

photo572325.jpg The crescendo of the conflict is, like the previous episode, a fairly easy to understand affair. The characters here fight to hold on to any possible advantage they can find at any given moment. When the first stage of Gi-cheol's plan goes wrong, it takes quite a bit of quick-shooting and hot-headed negotiation before the scene finally ends with one character taking a prop from a previous scene out of nowhere. Unfortunately for Gi-cheol, keeping track of everything that's going on at once is pretty hard.
It makes for a somewhat bittersweet climax. Good prevails, not so much because they actually know what they're doing, but because Gi-cheol finally makes a tactical mistake. Seon-woo is still largely unchanged as a character from the first episode. He's competent to be sure, but the younger spy chiefly prioritizes sentimentality. Without hesitation, Seon-woo plays the role of good guy here even as he knows every minute he wastes is another minute that his mother could be finished.
That's certainly one way to manage a character arc, albeit a strange one. No character growth- everyone is just thrust into the drama and left to try and claw their way out through the strength of their own grit. Don't expect any surprises too big from the epilogue- well, I guess I was kind of surprised about what ended up happening to Yoon-jin. Although maybe that was just a matter of her realizing that there's not really that much contradiction about being a spy and a good person after all.
It seems a little light, really, considering all the effort that's gone into "Spy - Drama". I have to confess that thinking back on the series, I have trouble remembering a lot of the finer plot points. But then any good spy thriller isn't really about the minutae- it's about being able to maintain a tense, exciting atmosphere on the strength of a script consistently well-written enough that we don't bother questioning the inconsistencies.
And there really aren't any inconsistencies in "Spy - Drama". That may not seem like huge praise, but this is a very easy thing to get wrong in a genre that necessitates the audience always keep guessing. Sometimes the drama was slow, sometimes it was melodramatic, and other times it actually did manage to feel like a more mainstream production. In any case, we definitely went out with a loud, satisfying bang here. So on that count, this was a ride well worth taking.
Review by William Schwartz
"Spy - Drama" is directed by Park Hyeon-seok, written by Han Sang-woon and Lee Kang and features Kim Jae-joong, Bae Jong-ok, Yoo Oh-seong, Ko Sung-hee, Jeong Won-joong and Kim Min-jae.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-spy--drama-episode-16-final-79388.html#.VPsu8jRfJ2s.twitter 

Archived