tealee

Guest dbskangel

Hi! So I see a lot of people have been watching Spy live. Can I ask how? How are you guys watching KBS?
Thank you!
I watched episode 7 raw and was a little overwhelmed, I understood bits and pieces of it but was still @.@ 'this is how it will be when I move to Korea' I need to crack down on my language studies lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REVIEW: SPY EPISODE 8 February 1, 2015 Best episode so far. Didn’t know a simple dinner could be so filled with nervous tension. Love that everyone secretly has a secret agenda except Seon Woo, who is slowly realising that everyone around him appears to have a secret agenda. Hye Rim and Yoon Jin tap on their efficient spook skills to ensure the success of the mission and they make a pretty good team. Seon Woo is a lovely person but I doubt he’s going to maintain that forgiving nature when he finds out their real identities. https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/02/01/review-spy-episode-8/ Thank you @tealee for letting me know! Done editing! I hope it works well now

dbskangel said: Hi! So I see a lot of people have been watching Spy live. Can I ask how? How are you guys watching KBS?
Thank you!
I watched episode 7 raw and was a little overwhelmed, I understood bits and pieces of it but was still @.@ 'this is how it will be when I move to Korea' I need to crack down on my language studies lol.

AdelaM said: REVIEW: SPY EPISODE 8 February 1, 2015 Best episode so far. Didn’t know a simple dinner could be so filled with nervous tension. Love that everyone secretly has a secret agenda except Seon Woo, who is slowly realising that everyone around him appears to have a secret agenda. Hye Rim and Yoon Jin tap on their efficient spook skills to ensure the success of the mission and they make a pretty good team. Seon Woo is a lovely person but I doubt he’s going to maintain that forgiving nature when he finds out their real identities. https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/02/01/review-spy-episode-8/ Thank you @tealee for letting me know! Done editing! I hope it works well now

Guest dramagrandma

I'm probably not the first to ask, so I apologize in advance for this, but can somebody tell me where I can find the song sung in English by a male voice that begins "I asked mother..."
Thanks!

@valsava,
The mom though a spy acts so clueless. 1) She knows that NK spies have their families held as hostages,are coerced into missions and also have no control of their assignments.  Forcing his GF to leave would have put red flags all around and she should know that they would up the ante.She should have left her alone and see if they could work together knowing how cruel their handler is.  Sorry mom you done more to screw over your son than his spy gf.2) If she wanted to protect her son then she should have turned herself in or contacted her handler.  Once you she started working with the NK she put her son in danger and their is no way out for her or her son.   I mean bug his phone? Walk around with brief case and not know what in it?  Her problem is she cannot think more than 1 step ahead.  That why she and her husband are easily manipulated.
The same goes for the team leader.  Measure twice cut once.  He was told by SW that the mission would be failure but he does not listen.  Also you want to use something to decrypt sensitive info why do it at a home?  Do it in secure location he really though an industrial strength program would just have one password or not rely on access to a server.  I swear mother, father teem leader do not have enough brain power to light a half watt light bulb. 
The son also they should have company  phones to use on mission with encryption. 
The NIS seems sloppy they should have done background checks on family members and any girl friend he had. 

@DelroyB,  I don;t know if this is sloppy writing or some kind of plan but mom is brainless she should have known any job she would do wouldn't be saving her son at all.. The only thing I can think of at this point she must be banking on the head NK guy letting it go if he finds out SW is his son and I don;t think that's going to work because he never wanted any kid of his being connected to NK or NK using his kid as bait to get him to do what they want that's why he told her to abort the kid..  

@valsava,One the things I wonder about is if KC is rogue agent or part of splinter group. His purge and personal vendetta seems to be his own thing. They are just doing too many things with this plot.Yes in the real world we have long term sleeper that may become house wives.  In there was case like that in USA in the 90'sThere are cases where gf/wives of are agents.  That why agencies do back ground checks. You even have rogue spies doing things for their own benefit. If they went with one or two scenarios ok but all of them combined  is too weird.
At this point the only way out would be for her son to find someone he can trust and become a double agent find out what the true agenda is of KC and his team leader. 
Anyway it going to be interesting to see where this goat rodeo ends up. 

Episode 8 was fun- even though rating dropped to a new low! Since I don't have enough brain juice right now to write long, cohesive paragraphs, I shall resort to bullet points xD
- Any scene with the holy trio of Sun-woo, Hyun-tae and Eun-ah together is fun to watch. These three have great chemistry with each other and love throwing funny (but harmless) insults at the other. I especially love how Hyun-tae pretended to be all cool & uncaring in early episodes, but would do all he could to help out Sun-woo when he was in trouble <3
- By now every viewer is probably assuming Chief Song is up to no good/potentially corrupted, but I do enjoy watching this character because ironically, he is the only spy in this world packed with spies that remains relatively unreadable. I like how he did not bring the actual hardware to Sun-woo's house, and him making Hyun-tae and this other lackey hack into Dad's company's system in order to steal the program was a nice touch too. 
-  Mom and Yoon-jin made a surprisingly effective spy duo and really should work together more- though from the preview it looks like their partnership won't last (Mom telling Yoon-jin to go protect her own family while Mom will protect hers). Which brings me to why I think Spy as a show has failed to generate excitement in the last couple of episodes: there just hasn't been any awesome spying being carried out by ANYONE xD!!! Mom was badass in the premier episodes, but after that she did NOTHING that any normal housewife could not have been able to carry out under instruction- well perhaps other than breaking into Yoon-jin's apartment unit, which was as "secured" as any random apartment unit lol. It also doesn't help that all of us viewers know more about Ki-chul, Mom and Yoon-jin than our hero Sun-woo does. So I'm happy that Sun-woo has finally found out SOMETHING about Mom!   

I see why the ratings are dropping the female lead she's really not know support to Jj at all she don;t even know how to fake emotion I guess she must nobody somebody that knows somebody and she got cast in I don;t see how the directors agreed to let her star in this role If I was the writer I would be pissed they pick her some rookies would have done better  

SPY Fan supports...

500_normal.jpg KBS_TV특종 @kbs_exclusive  #김재중 #스파이 촬영장에 가다! 마침 이날 팬분들께서 밥차를 준비해주셨답니다~ 그 보답으로 인증샷을 날려주신 김재중 배우★ 생생한 영상과 사진은  http://bit.ly/1voygrU 
Video

Via  TV특종 KBS 14228601845931_0.jpg
 14228601847655_3.jpg
14228601848427_5.jpg 
 14228601848932_6.jpg

14228601849443_7.jpg

Jaejoong's costar in SPY (WooHyuk plays JungHo, one who plays baddie's right hand man) shares a pic of Episode 10 script and cookie from JJ's fansupport...

woohuygy
너무 귀여워서 못먹겠다�� 오늘 하루도 스파이하게!�� #스파이 #김선우 #정호 
http://instagram.com/p/ylHzsuLAlR/ 

Embedded image permalink

PrinceJJ @PrinceJJ_
[Other IG] Spy support: Jaejoong Honey butter chips ���� (by SuperheroJJ)

Embedded image permalink

class="entry-title"[TRANS] KBS 2TV ‘SPY’ Ep. 9 & 10 Text Previews February 2, 2015 · rilanna

(Engsub available here)

Ep. 9 Text Preview: Witnessing Hye-rim(Bae Jong-ok) and Gi-chul(Yu Oh-seong)’s meeting by accident, Seonwoo(Kim Jaejoong) is left in shock to fully discover clues that his parents and Gi-chul have been deceiving him all this time. Meanwhile, coming down from the North to observe Gi-chul, Tae-sik(Jung Jin) sees that [Gi-chul’s] operations are making slow progress so far, and is insistent in trying to pressure Seonwoo more directly.

Ep. 10 Text Preview: While Seonwoo(Kim Jaejoong) starts to dig up the truth, Gi-chul(Yu Oh-seong) attempts to meet Seonwoo in person, in order to turn him. Harboring discontent at Gi-chul’s ways of turning [someone], Tae-sik(Jung Jin) formulates a more radical operation dogmatically, and Yoon-jin(Ko Sung-hee) also gets sucked into Tae-sik’s influence…

Source: KBS Spy + Daum
Video Credit: kpkjyj
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

Archived