tealee

gladys57 said:

@glady57 Welcome aboard the spy camp

@vzmeiin,  Maybe it's just me or the cameras I think JJ looks hot as the singer but loved him in triangle and was so looking forward to his next project.. So lets hope the ratings for spy will continue to increase..     

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really heartbreaking end ...he just realised the truth about his mother,he saw her with that man!Is just a matter of time until he will learn about his girlfriend being a spy too....the most important women betrayed him...they worked against him...

valsava said:
@gladys57, Still with the G/baby both of my nieces just had baby's a day apart from each other monday and tues glad hear G/baby is fine and happy to know that you are enjoying JJ as much as Iam..

Question I missed the first few minutes of episode 5 but Did his G/friend invite herself to dinner when they already had others at they house..?  He's going to be one hurt man when he finds out about her he won;t ever trust another woman the same all because of her..  

tealee said: valsava said:
@gladys57, Still with the G/baby both of my nieces just had baby's a day apart from each other monday and tues glad hear G/baby is fine and happy to know that you are enjoying JJ as much as Iam..

Question I missed the first few minutes of episode 5 but Did his G/friend invite herself to dinner when they already had others at they house..?  He's going to be one hurt man when he finds out about her he won;t ever trust another woman the same all because of her..  

Press Releases
SPY Episodes 7 and 8

#스파이 #김재중 Proposes to Go Seonghui, "I will protect you" http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1422623893844490002 
via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

#스파이 #김재중 witnesses Yu Oseong n Bae Jongok meeting, his suspicion mounts http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20150130231103533   
Via crystalmoon64
Embedded image permalink

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: SPY Episodes 7 and 8 Highlights http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/01/spy-episodes-7-and-8-highlights.html?spref=tw

andy78 said: Really heartbreaking end ...he just realised the truth about his mother,he saw her with that man!Is just a matter of time until he will learn about his girlfriend being a spy too....the most important women betrayed him...they worked against him...

Guest dbskangel

I am watching on VIKI, is another site more updated?? I am reading about things I haven't seen yet and I am caught up on VIKI

andy78 said: Really heartbreaking end ...he just realised the truth about his mother,he saw her with that man!Is just a matter of time until he will learn about his girlfriend being a spy too....the most important women betrayed him...they worked against him...

7th and 8th both episodes are so intense, didn't realize time flies watching!

it's time for BGM edition !!!! during 7th ep. "pickle" couple date:

Song : I Am Me Once More
Artist : Zee Avi (real name : Izyan Alirahman)
also known as KokoKaina born in Miri,Sarawak, Malaysia

profile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zee_Avi

@tealee,  Thanks for the preview video 
After seeing that video he had the gall to call SW so now it would be to tell him about his mom and show him the pictures of her leaving that bomb in the station and try and blackmail him to work for him meeting this man is dangerous for SW if they even so much take a picture of him talking to this man could get him listed as being a spy and out of a job.. He could also be framed in his partners murder..

Review ep 7: class="postitle" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(23, 23, 23); text-transform: uppercase; background-color: rgb(237, 238, 240);"REVIEW: SPY EPISODE 7January 31, 2015

spy7_4

Seon Woo is sharp and is starting to catch on the abnormalities with the people around him. His only Achilles’ heel is Yoon Jin, who continues to struggle with her double life. Hye Rim doesn’t know her son is on track to discovering her true identity – let’s just say my heart will go out to SW when he finds out both his girlfriend and mother are spooks. The only silver lining in this situation is that KC doesn’t know that Hye Rim knows that Yoon Jin is a North Korean spy. I’m kinda sure the women can crack their brains somehow to come up with something.

Flashback to how YJ first got drafted into the spy business, she was good friends with SY. Plus, we know how she first met SW – not by chance. She had trouble with her visa and he came to her rescue. All planned by KC. There is also a lengthy clip to show us YJ’s reaction and point of view with earlier incidents.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/review-spy-episode-7/

id="yui_3_16_0_1_1422724707665_10703" class="yiv7626035479post-title" style="margin:.4em 0 .3em;font-size:1.8em;font-size:1.6em;color:#555;margin:0;font-size:20px;"[PICS] 150129-30 Coffee & Lunch Support for Spy by Kim Jaejoong Baidu Bar by Ces

Kim Jaejoong Baidu Bar prepared Coffee Bar on the 29th and Lunch on the 30th.  They also gave gifts to the production crew of "Spy".

9d25cbabjw1eorp2on1zhj20qo0zk0z69d25cbabjw1eorlf47qnuj20hs0hsabf 9d25cbabjw1eorp2muz70j20qo0zkn2h 9d25cbabjw1eorp2qpnrfj20qo0zkqab 9d25cbabjw1eorp2vi3r9j21w02ipb29

Source: Kim Jaejoong Bar
Shared by: PrinceJJ

The recap, while I go catch up on the latest episodes:
Spy: Episode 7by gummimochi | February 1, 2015 | No Comments

Spy07-00647a.jpg

For a world where the stakes are so high for the characters that inhabit it, the current level of danger they all face is surprisingly low. It’s not like the safe delivery of one handsome secret agent will influence the already tense North-South relations or anything, right? As we learn more about Yoon-jin’s past in this episode, it turns out that the women in Sun-woo’s life share common ground with each other when it comes to Sun-woo’s safety and well-being.

Which leaves Sun-woo with the never-ending question of where his heart lies: family or love?

Link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/spy-episode-7/

Archived