tealee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" Kim Jaejoong to Take On an Emotionally Deeper Role in “Spy” yuryunj December 25, 2014

Kim Jaejoong to Take On an Emotionally Deeper Role in “Spy”

Kim Jaejoong, a member of  JYJ and an actor, will be taking on a new role through his upcoming drama “Spy,” a Friday KBS drama that is to first air on January 9. Many eyes are on him as this is his first time being the only leading actor of a drama.

“Spy” is based on Israeli drama “The Gordin Cell” which is about a mother (Bae Jong Ok) who fights to keep her son Sun Woo (Kim Jaejoong) alive. Although “Spy” may seem like an action-filled thriller on the outside, Kim Jaejoong will be focusing more on depicting an intimate relationship between a son and his mother.

Kim Jae Joong and Bae Jong Ok

Kim Jaejoong has previously taken on many important roles in dramas such as “Triangle,” “Dr. Jin,” and “Protect the Boss,” and has played many powerful characters in them. Especially for “Triangle,” Kim Jaejoong played an interesting role that was very masculine, but at the same time showed emotional depth. He was highly praised for his performance when he tragically wept on screen following the death of a family member, and many viewers are looking forward to this upcoming “sentimental” side of Kim Jaejoong.

Moreover, a staff of CJeS Entertainment revealed that Kim Jaejoong has been working harder to show improvement in his acting, and hopes that many viewers will see a completely different side of him through “Spy.”

Soompi

Embedded image permalink

[spy FB] Character Introduction

*NIS official Kim Seonwoo (Kim Jaejoong)
In front of his parents, he hides as a normal public official, but in fact, he's a genius analyst who has outstanding ability in information analyzing. However, his real charm is...

He always takes care of his family, his girlfriend and his colleagues with warm heart and maturity

*Typical ajumma of South Korea, but also former spy Park Hyerim (Bae Jong-Ok)
The instinc of a spy is still left in her. Like a OCD patient, she's little wary of people around her and tries to make everything in her family perfect.

However, she cherishes and loves her son and her family more than anyone. She's a mother, a symbol of motherhood!

*Spy Hwang Kichul (Yoo Ohsung) who comes to reorganize the spy line in South Korea

But he doesn't work by himself. He just pick the people who could become the horse in his chessboard.

This time the sacrificial lamb of his intelligent play is the peaceful and happy family of Hyerim and Seonwoo

*Seonwoo's fiancee Lee Yoonjin (Go Sunghee)
She's a orphan. She's very nice and caring, just like Seonwoo.

Just when she dreams about a happy family with Seonwoo, she couldn't expect that she would face the opposition of Seonwoo's mother, Hyerim.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/2015spy

via The_Little_Pear

tealee said:

[spy FB] Character Introduction

*NIS official Kim Seonwoo (Kim Jaejoong)
In front of his parents, he hides as a normal public official, but in fact, he's a genius analyst who has outstanding ability in information analyzing. However, his real charm is...

*Typical ajumma of South Korea, but also former spy Park Hyerim (Bae Jong-Ok)
The instinc of a spy is still left in her. Like a OCD patient, she's little wary of people around her and tries to make everything in her family perfect. 

We got a teaser! Not too impressive on the visuals, but these early ones hardly have much post-pro done to them sometimes. The 'Two Weeks' promos were pretty horrible and the show itself was quite good in production value. I can't wait for a full teaser. Keep em rolling, KBS! I am guessing everyone can now see KBS' Youtube content, but in case you can't, here is the

by kpkjyj.

Orion said: We got a teaser! Not too impressive on the visuals, but these early ones hardly have much post-pro done to them sometimes. The 'Two Weeks' promos were pretty horrible and the show itself was quite good in production value. I can't wait for a full teaser. Keep em rolling, KBS! I am guessing everyone can now see KBS' Youtube content, but in case you can't, here is the

by kpkjyj.

A small...(and I mean teeny tiny) promotion on broadcast TV from our spy...
So rare (next to impossible really unless they are in a drama) to have members of JYJ on broadcast TV...
...and because this interview is on KBS2, we get a glimpse of Jaejoong.

I Love Movies
Interview with PYC (
at KBS2)

via JJYCJS JYJ

(With special surprise appearance by JJ hyung)
From 3:34-4:02 with PYC 'promoting' Spy drama at 3:58

B507USFCMAAKoB-.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

B509IyhCIAAag2i.jpg
Pics cr: fans

With English subs
via Hyeri Haylee

tealee said: Orion said: We got a teaser! Not too impressive on the visuals, but these early ones hardly have much post-pro done to them sometimes. The 'Two Weeks' promos were pretty horrible and the show itself was quite good in production value. I can't wait for a full teaser. Keep em rolling, KBS! I am guessing everyone can now see KBS' Youtube content, but in case you can't, here is the

by kpkjyj.

Kim Jaejoong is now 'following' Spy on Instagram
data-reactid=".0.0.1.2.$userprofile1619889725:0.0.0" imtv_spy 10838866_753074558108349_1034691539_a.jp

Jaejoong Instagram updates...

bornfreeonekiss2
잘자요
잘자요 Sleep well, dream of me
Trans by crystalmoon54
http://instagram.com/p/xJ1jO3EnpN/ 

Embedded image permalink

bornfreeonekiss2
대본보다가 캐릭터들이 너무 귀여워서 따라 그리는"중"
[Jaestagram] These characters are too cute so I drew them while reading the script.  
via rubypurple_fan

http://instagram.com/p/xJ4LnEEnuW/ 

B589r7WCcAIDSYc.jpg

WHY, o WHY for goodness sake have they cast her as his love-line? She cant act and spoils the whole dmn drama. There are enough better actresses out there, but they cast her?! I really do give people always a second chance, but she spoiled the whole Nightwatchman drama for me.

marie67 said: WHY, o WHY for goodness sake have they cast her as his love-line? She cant act and spoils the whole dmn drama. There are enough better actresses out there, but they cast her?! I really do give people always a second chance, but she spoiled the whole Nightwatchman drama for me.

Archived