[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Diamond Lover 克拉恋人

sugarplum892

克拉戀人.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 克拉恋人 Kèlā liànrén
English title: Diamond Lover
Genre: Comedy, Modern, Romance

Episodes: 68

Production Company: Shenzhen Film Studio Ltd.
Director: Chen Ming Zhang

Broadcast network: JZTV

Broadcast Period: July 22, 2015 - August 24, 2015

Broadcast Days: Sundays - Saturdays

Cast:

Rain as Xiao Liang
Tiffany Tang as Mi Duo
Luo Jin as Lei Yi Ming
Di Li Re Ba (迪力热巴) as Gao Wen
Zhang Wen as Ye Qi
Yao Yi Chen as Lin Zi Liang

Synopsis:

Xiao Liang (Rain) is the CEO of the world's biggest Diamond company. He's reserved, strict and counts every penny while doing business. He also chooses to close himself off from people, insisting relationships are of no worth in his life. Everything turns upside down when he meets Mi Dou (Tiffany Tang), a woman who changes his views in life and teaches him what it means to be alive and happy.

Watch it here with English subtitles!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Raw Previews:

OSTs:

Rain - Diamond Lover

Additional Links:

Diamond Lover 克拉恋人 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Diamond Lover 克拉恋人 Raw Episodes

Diamond Lover 克拉恋人 Weibo Page

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Edited by sugarplum892
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Guess what is Tiffany Tang's new role in Diamond Lover series?

news2.jpg

Mainland China artiste, Tiffany Tang (唐嫣) and the crew team attended the promotion campaign of new idol series, Diamond Lover (克拉戀人) and received a warm welcome. In the series, Tiffany acted as an intelligent and beautiful designer and changed herself through challenges, and was rewarded with perfect relationship. Tiffany expressed she loved this role: "She started from an ugly duckling and was full of passion towards her life, and rewarded with a brilliant life." On the day of the press conference, Tiffany received mail from the chairman, Dieter Kosslick from Berlin movie company and invited her to attend Berlin International Movie Festival in February 2016. Tiffany replied she felt honoured, elated and looking forward upon receiving the invitation.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Guest severus

This show was awks from the very minute it began. But all awks is going to be overlooked because Rain is hot. Rain singing Chinese, awks. Rain speaking Korean then dubbed Chinese, awks. Rain's dubbed voice not matching his mouth, awks. 

I watched new drama from episode 1 to episode 6 and it's actually good! I love it. Main characters are awesome. I actually prefer this drama  than the last one Rain made in Korea. Only downside about the Chinese drama that it's not eng sub but it make sense once you keep watch you it :) hehe! I think Chinese style of drama is a bit different but familiar in some ways. I love it so you guys should give it a try ! Nice to see Rain in a better drama and it's not low budget like the previous commenter said...hmmm. 

This show was awks from the very minute it began. But all awks is going to be overlooked because Rain is hot. Rain singing Chinese, awks. Rain speaking Korean then dubbed Chinese, awks. Rain's dubbed voice not matching his mouth, awks. 

You just have to overlook the dubbed part of Rain. For me it's not a big deal. I can enjoy the quality of the drama. Lol. 

Ninja Reflection has summaries for eps 1-7, so go check it out and encourage her to continue the recaps. 

My thoughts so far:

Story is typical with a combination of every possible story lines out there :phew:. The sets and costumes are worth the watch alone. Chemistry is great all around (especially the 4 main leads).  This is definitely a nice watch on a lay back weekend trying to past time (just leave your brain at the door). If you like Rain's last drama, then don't miss this one (My Lovely Girl was such a horrible one).

Here's the RAW uncut version in playlist mode (EPs will be updated constantly):

Rain and Tang Yan are also on the latest cover of Yi Zhou Femina magazine.

11705593_668185386650891_665946161416011

Click Below for more images: 

11781861_668185379984225_82525644981484011822485_668185369984226_79163072230356711750687_668185453317551_86130453817022711224465_668185439984219_11256872142402711063722_668191226650307_41384594084049411822439_668191229983640_30007982622400111707836_668191223316974_220223444640946

Edited by chewywonbin

Guest shiuanchou

Di Li Re Ba is really pretty....like really really pretty......that's all I have to say about this drama......

Guest severus

Di Li Re Ba is really pretty....like really really pretty......that's all I have to say about this drama......

Yeah, 迪丽热巴 is gorggggeeoussss. Even her character is so much more likeable than the female lead's.  Whyyyy are female leads in dramas so annoyingly stupid? There's a difference between being kind and naive, and having a potato for a brain. 

Guest ororomunroe

Rain's Chinese drama 'Carat Lovers' reaches 3.3 billion views

fsadjhf.jpg

Sports Seoul - Naver: Rain's Carat Lovers reaches 3.3 billion views, daebak drama that captivated 1.3 billion people

1. [+976,  -72] Amazing. Wishing you more success in the future

2. [+930, -149] Rain used to manage himself well and always showed impressive performances to the  point that I wondered if a singer like him really exists. Kinda unfortunate that he ended up like this because didn't manage himself well

3. [+701, -53] Heol daebak

4. [+464, -49] So many celebrities are heading to China lately to earn money

5. [+142, -9] I get that the drama has a huge following but 3.3 billion is definitely astounding.... Daebak~

6. [+138, -12] Shivers. This is amazing considering that it's difficult to hit daebak in such a big market like China

7. [+139, -14] Rain hit the jackpot in China. Congrats~

8. [+156, -34] Honestly, Rain's one of the pioneers of Hallyu. If he behaved well during his service,  he would have a much better reception right now.

9. [+115, -7] He's probably earning a staggering amount of money.. I hope you hit daebak in Korea too

10. [+98, -8] Rain's awesome. Always supporting you~^^

Cr: kkuljaem

• 2 weeks later...
Guest severus

Forget everyone else. I ship these two. Shen is aged like fine wine, and ROCKS the pedo-stache.

1439947720169.jpg

Edited by severus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

THERMARCHIONESS, thank you very much for you reply. Chinese producer should'nt have done that. The drama gained high viewer ratings because of RAIN. They should have given the viewer a reward for a happy ending between RAIN and the lead female actress. The ending is really disappointing and I feel the viewers fumed in anger while watching it.

Thank you again.