Eminem targets rape lyrics at Iggy Azalea in Vegas rap

sugarplum892

Eminem targets rape lyrics at Iggy Azalea in Vegas rap

Iggy Azalea has slammed Eminem's latest provocative lyrics.

Iggy Azalea has become the latest victim of Eminem's vitriol.The controversial rapper, who last week said he wanted to punch Lana Del Rey in the face, has released lyrics about wanting to rape the Aussie star.In a disturbing one-minute preview of Vegas, a song believed to be on his upcoming album, Eminem graphically depicts violence aimed at Iggy Azalea.

Eminem raps "I wanna punch Lana del Rey".

"So what's it gon' be? Put that s--- away Iggy/You don't wanna blow that rape whistle on me/Scream!/I love it/'Fore I get lost with the gettin' off." he raps in the preview, leaked on Wednesday.Azalea, herself still fresh from her online feud with Snoop Dogg, has already hit back hard on Twitter."im bored of the old men threatening young women as entertainment trend and much more interested in the young women getting $ trend. zzzz, [sic]" the 24-year-old tweeted on Friday morning."its especially akward [sic] because my 14 year old brother is the biggest eminem fan and now the artist he admired says he wants to rape me. nice!"
The attack comes after Eminem took aim at Del Rey last week in a new video to promote his upcoming Shady XV compilation, with the lyrics "Play nice, richard simmons, I punch Lana Del Rey right/In the face twice like Ray Rice in broad daylight".He also referenced former NFL player Ray Rice, who allegedly assaulted his partner Janay.In the past Slim Shady has taken aim at Mariah Carey, Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Kim Kardashian.
Source

Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem's rape lyrics from leaked song
Iggy Azalea has slammed a new rap from Eminem in which he tells the singer to put away her "rape whistle".
The controversial lyrics are heard on a leaked snippet of new song 'Vegas' from the rapper's upcoming Shady XV compilation album.
Eminem backstage at the YouTube Music awards 2013 Iggy Azalea performs during the MTV Video Music Awards 2014

"If I let you run alongside the Humvee. Unless you're Nicki, grab you by the wrist, let's ski," the 42-year-old raps.
"So what's it gon' be? Put that s**t away Iggy. You don't wanna blow that rape whistle on me. Scream! I love it. 'Fore I get lost with the gettin' off."
Azalea responded via Twitter, saying she is "bored of the old men threatening young women as entertainment trend".
She also said the reference was awkward as her brother is a fan of the rapper.
Eminem's attack on Azalea follows lyric from 'Shady Cxvpher', in which he talks of punching Lana Del Rey "right in the face twice".
Source

Archived