[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015-2016] Beautiful Secret 美丽的秘密

sugarplum892

Hi 

i have see the episode 17 and 18  in RAW if not i'am on the epiosde 14

The episode 18 was soo cute

when Guan Yi said to Meili i love you and you can leave me all your problems i will take care of you family
Meili don't believe him because of what xu ruolin said to her that guan yi only take care of her because he only love her voice

The father of ruoling he is a murder i hate this man :angry::angry:

Wang xuan husband is the murder of sun ge the ex manager of wang xuan teacher

in fact the car was crashed because of wang xuan husband he wants kill meili but it's was sun ge who die .

he decided to kill meili because now he know that she is rourou

you can see in the episode 17 when sun ge go see wang xuan husband for tell him that jang meili was rourou he was angry.

i am sure that it's him he pay someone to broke the brake

Because everything is bound he never want wang xuan come live with her daugther he even try to make her give up and he pay sun ge for help him he evil 

What do you think ?

I have seen ep 17 and 18 as well. I don't need subs but I hope justice is served soon. Now only the evil husband and real Rourou know about the whole Rourou ordeal. 

I also think it is too early for love to blossom between the otp... we are not even half way yet for goodness sakes!

viki has all the eps subbed already

It's so amazingly fast for a cdrama. 

We will have new eps tonight 

To be honest, the drama is quite predictable but I am surprisingly  enjoying it so far. 

Vic has improved a lot since her last drama even she is still awkward at times ( but she is still new and had a great progress)

Peter looks great for his age. I can't wait to see when they get together :)

For those new, one episode will be released each Friday and Saturday, and two episodes on Sun-Thurs. :)
I'm liking the pace but curious as to what the stepfather has up his plate as well as Ruolin. 

First kiss in ep 21 was so sweet. Peter was literally eating her face. lol 

21 hours ago, dekaron said:

This drama has taken all the annoying parts of Korean daily dramas which are rating magnets in Korea . How did this drama do in China?

Mixed results.. it is an idol drama so regardless of plot it ended well. I was distraught..My expression: -__________-

I watched this only because of Victoria, she's my idol, f(x) is my ultimate bias in kpop!!  It is a funny drama there's always happening in every episode, until it went downhill by episode 30 in my opinion.  I happened to enjoy this drama only because Victoria was there, however, if you just watched this because of other reasons other than Victoria, then this might not be the best drama.

13 hours ago, hankitae42 said:

I watched this only because of Victoria, she's my idol, f(x) is my ultimate bias in kpop!!  It is a funny drama there's always happening in every episode, until it went downhill by episode 30 in my opinion.  I happened to enjoy this drama only because Victoria was there, however, if you just watched this because of other reasons other than Victoria, then this might not be the best drama.

Likewise. Gave up at ep 28.

Er this Drama is v.much like the one that fellow f/x member Krystal did w/Rain...:unsure: It's certainly headed in that direction as ep. go on. Only I find Krystal much better in comparison LoL:P Victoria & Peter seem to be OTT w/facial expressions, overdoin' it physical-wise as well. They appear caricature like. Like I actually find them laughable and yet I can't stop watchin'! 

On 1/13/2016 at 0:35 AM, dekaron said:

This drama has taken all the annoying parts of Korean daily dramas which are rating magnets in Korea . How did this drama do in China?

Rating well it did very well actually going against w a big production drama.

It had highest rating in Hunan TV for a while and broke 3% 

• 2 weeks later...

just two episodes in and I am hooked already...never fond of Peter Ho acting...but in here he seems alright...nice chemistry with Victoria...she is really cute though...let's see when I ever gonna finish the whole show...crossing fingers...

• 1 month later...

I have watched this drama until the end and my review will find this drama unfavorable. The weak and predictable story plot with slow progress and dragging story, low-mind thinking of the writer is such a waste of the production budget wasting of many unnecessary scenes with totally lame not make sense undeveloped story line.

The acting of the actors are just so-so nothing great even the villain girl is just showing too much but not really into her character while the heroine victoria song at first brought herself well then she got lost of what her character's suppose to do and think resulting on her acting became depressingly boring let just say she couldn't act act very well. While for Peter Ho he is ok but not very good I supposed it has something to do with his character's story developing quite fast and not really supported by a good script but rather by a lousy one. Other actors are ok but the best acting goes to Victoria's character god mom, the only actress who brought life to the show but die at the end creating melodramatic predictable ending.

Overall for 39-episode this drama is sucks but if you like the casts you can try to watch it.

I totally forgot to mention the horrible songs of this drama, Victoria is totally not a singer no I don't hate her just my professional opinion about her terrible voice, now it's making me sure that nowadays kpop is only about visual unlike the old days. 

Archived