[Japanese Movie 2015] Bakuman Live Action Movie/ バクマン。

pechumori

‘Bakuman’ Live Action Movie Review: Worth One’s Time and MoneyPosted by mlca Oct 16, 2015“Bakuman” Live-Action movie adaptation is taken from the manga series of the same title that is written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata. The film has been released in Japan first week of October, and so far has sold about US$2.08 million ticket sales.Kotaku reports a brief description of the live-action movie adaptation of “Bakuman.” The story revolves around the 2 high school students who dream to become a mangaka for the famous Weekly Shonen Jump- the world’s most popular manga magazine line. Both these young boys aim to have their manga published in the said magazine.Anime News Network adds that the main cast of the “Bakuman” movie are Takeru Satoh and Ryunosuke Kamiki. Satoh performs the role of “Moritaka Mashiro, a boy who aspires to be a manga artist” while Kamiki plays the role of Akito Takagi, the classmate of Mashiro and wants to become the story collaborator. Nana Komatsu plays the female lead character named Miho Azuki.So what’s the verdict of the critics in the movie “Bakuman?” As per Kotaku’s review, it says that it is “ best and most enjoyable live-action manga adaptation.” The critic was a bit skeptical in watching the film because admittedly, Japan doesn’t have a good track record in terms of live-action adaptations of manga and anime series.“Bakuman” is worth of one’s time and money. It is not only entertaining but also educational in a sense that the avid readers of manga get to understand why some of these mangakas “choose to work horrifyingly hard schedules of their own free will.”ANN says that even the actors of the “Bakuman” live-action film are happy and thrilled to work on this movie project. For Takero Satoh, after viewing the film, he said that “It is great to appear in such a wonderful work, regardless of box office numbers.”credit: http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/43588/20151016/bakuman-live-action-movie-review-worth-one-s-time-money.htm

"BAKUMAN"  Live Action Movie

Official poster of Bakuman

credit:Bakuman official movie website

stephany-310:  Sakanaction will be in charge of the music for Bakuman!!!!!  http://natalie.mu/eiga/news/152390

11141192_913440838719702_606485480391628

• Movie: Bakuman
  • Romaji: Bakuman
  • Japanese: バクマン。
  • Director: Hitoshi One
  • Writer: Tsugumi Ohba (manga), Takeshi Obata (manga)
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: 2015
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Japanese

Plot

Moritaka Mashiro (Takeru Sato) doesn't want to follow in the path of his uncle who worked as a manga artist, but ultimately died because of exhaustion. Moritaka Mashiro figures he will graduate from school and work at an office. Things change though when falls in love with a girl at school. The girl, who hopes to become a voice actress, tells Moritaka they can marry, but only after they both achieve their dreams. Moritaka then teams up with fellow classmate Akito Takagi (Ryunosuke Kamiki) to publish their first manga.

Notes

1. Based on manga series "Bakuman" by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata (pubished August 11, 2008 to April 23, 2012 by Weekly Shonen Jump).
  2. Filming begins May, 2014 and September, 2014. 

Cast

10336813_1500483333561716_25916094494353

"BAKUMAN" MANGA CHARACTERS & THEIR LIVE ACTION COUNTERPARTS

credit: satoh takeru holic

tumblr_nr98o1RXWj1u0s9l5o2_540.jpg

Takeru Sato as Moritaka Mashiro

tumblr_nr98o1RXWj1u0s9l5o3_540.jpg

Kamiki Ryunosuke as Akito Takagi

tumblr_nr98o1RXWj1u0s9l5o4_540.jpg

Nana Komatsu as Miho Azuki

tumblr_nr98o1RXWj1u0s9l5o5_540.jpg

Shota Sometani as Eiji Nizuma

tumblr_nr98o1RXWj1u0s9l5o6_540.jpg

Takayuki Yamada as Akira Hattori

tumblr_nr98o1RXWj1u0s9l5o7_540.jpg

Kenta Kiritani as Shinta Fukuda

tumblr_nr98o1RXWj1u0s9l5o8_540.jpg

Hirofumi Arai as Kazuya Hiramaru

tumblr_nr98o1RXWj1u0s9l5o9_540.jpg

Sarutoki Minagawa as Takuro Nakai

tumblr_nr98o1RXWj1u0s9l5o10_540.jpg

Kankuro Kudo as Taro Kawaguchi

tumblr_nr98o1RXWj1u0s9l5o1_r1_540.jpg

Lily Franky as Sasaki

TRAILERS

"Bakuman" Live Action Movie 30 second teaser
credit; 東宝MOVIEチャンネル

17-second trailer of "Bakuman" live action movie for TV - "Love" edition
credit: CinemaToday

17-second trailer of "Bakuman" live action movie for TV - "Friendship" edition
credit: CinemaToday

BAKUMAN TRAILER
with a song by Sakanaction
credit: 東宝MOVIEチャンネル via stephany-310.tumblr.com

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Profile of the lead actors

tumblr_nu3gvwebXG1u0s9l5o2_540.jpg

Takeru Sato as Moritaka Mashiro

• Name: Takeru Sato
  • Japanese: 佐藤健 (さとう たけ)
  • Birthdate: March 21,1989
  • Birthplace: Saitama Prefecture, Japan
  • Height: 170cm
  • Blood Type: A

Movies

Drama Series

TV Movies

Awards

Ryunosuke Kamiki as Akito Takagi

tumblr_nu3gvwebXG1u0s9l5o3_540.jpg

• Name Ryunosuke Kamiki
  • Japanese: 神木隆之介 (かみき りゅうのすけ)
  • Birthdate: May 19, 1993
  • Birthplace: Fujimi, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Blood Type: B

Movies

Voice Actor

Television

Drama Series

TV Movies

Awards

Nana Komatsu as Miho Azuki

tumblr_nu3gvwebXG1u0s9l5o4_540.jpg

• Name: Nana Komatsu
  • Japanese: 小松菜奈(こまつ なな)
  • Born: February 16, 1996
  • Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
  • Height: 166.5 cm.
  • Blood Type: O

Movies

credit: Asianwiki

photo credit: Bakuman official site

Bakuman Live-Action Movie Announced, Takeru Satoh and Ryūnosuke Kamiki to Play Main Characters, Release Date Set for 2015

May. 13, 2014

604125_813634895366964_44211520216043849

A live-action movie is in the works for Tsugumi Ohba’s and Takeshi Obata’s hugely popular manga Bakuman which has been serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump (Shueisha) since 2008. The Toho film will release countrywide in Japan in 2015. More than 15 million copies of the huge hit manga’s 20 volumes have been sold, and the series is now returning to the big screen. Being a live-action movie, fans are no doubt curious about the cast, and the two main characters have already been announced. Playing Moritaka Mashiro is Takeru Satoh and playing Akito Takagi is Ryūnosuke Kamiki. Both of these actors are two of today’s representative young actors in Japan. This is likely to cause huge buzz.

Bakuman is a complete change from Tsugumi Ohba’s and Takeshi Obata’s previous work Death Note and tells the story of the world of manga through the duo Moritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi, two friends who start working on a manga in the hopes of becoming manga artists. It is a unique work that happens to be an adolescent manga while at the same time is serialized in a commercial magazine for boys. It has found large support because of this.

Directing the movie is Hitoshi Ōne who earned high acclaim for also directing Moteki. This time as well, he will freely use the latest cinematography techniques and will depict the growth, quarrels, friendship, and love of these two boys. It will be an adolescent story in the truest sense of the word. Director Ōne will also be penning the script. Filming for the movie will begin this month and is projected to conclude in September. The movie will release nationwide in 2015.

Comment from Takeru Satoh (Moritaka Mashiro):

I think the reason I tried time and again for this movie is that strong members have been assembled with the feeling of wanting to do something that no one has done before and wanting to make a movie that has never been seen before. When I consider being able to create a movie with such a wonderful creative team, I get truly excited for the filming. In order to transmit to people all over the world the history, reality, and wonderfulness of Japanese manga and Japanimation I will do the very best that I can. I think this will definitely be an interesting work, so please look forward to the movie to be finished.

Comment from Ryūnosuke Kamiki (Akito Takagi):

I am honored to be able to participate in such a wonderful work. I personally really love the original manga, and I’ve read it so much it’s worn out, so I’m very happy. I’m also looking forward to being able to work with director Ōne for the first time. I hope to devote myself to his world while enjoying the filming. I think this will be a surprising work due to a never-before-seen presentation, so I’m looking forward to it.

Comment from Hitoshi Ōne (Director/Scriptwriter):

80% of my personality was formed from always reading manga when I was a kid. So I thought that I definitely wanted to make a movie someday in which the main character is a manga artist. I had hoped for Satoh and Kamiki as the main duo, so this is the perfect casting. I’m fully entrusting my discouraged dream of becoming a manga artist when I was in elementary school to Akito and making the movie Bakuman!!

Comment from Tsugumi Ohba (Original Author):

I’m surprised and happy about Bakuman becoming a movie, but I’m more surprised by the wonderful cast. Just like various manga from Shueisha and Jump, it seems the name of this manga will ring out as well! I’m excited! And I’ll be watching!

Comment from Takeshi Obata (Original Author):

I’m very happy for the decision to make a movie. Because I had the pleasure of drawing the original manga, I’m looking forward to how the movie will turn out not just as an original author, but as someone involved in several works.

Bakuman will release countrywide in Japan in 2015.

Bakuman Official Movie Site

credit: otakumode

Kenshin's Takeru Sato and Ryunosuke Kamiki star in live action Bakuman film

posted on 2014-05-06

604125_813634895366964_44211520216043849

A live-action film adaptation of Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata's Bakuman. manga has been green-lit for release in 2015.

Takeru Satoh (Kamen Rider Den-O, Beck, Kanojo wa Uso o Ai Shisugiteru, Ryōmaden) plays Moritaka Mashiro, a boy who aspires to be a manga artist, and Ryunosuke Kamiki (Howl's Moving Castle, Summer Wars, The Secret World of Arrietty, The Princess and the Pilot) plays his classmate and story collaborator Akito Takagi. The film follows Mashiro and Takagi as they walk the path to becoming manga creators. The two lead actors happen to also co-star as Kenshin Himura and Sōjirō Seta in the upcoming live-action sequel film Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Taika-hen).

Satoh said that he wants to convey the history, present, and marvelousness of Japanese manga and "Japanimation" to the people of the world. Kamiki commented that he considers it an honor to be able to work on such a amazing story. He added that he himself loves the original manga.

Hitoshi Ōne (Moteki, Koi no Uzu/The Vortex of Love) is directing the film. Obata emphasized that he is not just credited as a creator of the film's concept, but also as a staff member directly involved in the production. His own art will appear in the film as the various manga that Mashiro draws.

The two creators of Death Note serialized the Bakuman. manga in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine from 2008 to 2012, and Shueisha published over 15 million copies of the manga's 20 compiled volumes. The manga inspired three television anime series from 2010 to 2013. Viz Media publishes the manga in North America, and Media Blasters released part of the television anime on DVD in North America. The manga topped the Male category of the "Kono Manga ga Sugoi!" list in 2010.

Sources: Comic Natalie, Mainichi Shimbun's Mantan Web

credit: animenewsnetwork

Bakuman バクマン。 The Movie

Bakuman live action features Takeru Satoh & Ryunosuke Kamiki as manga artists!

Written by Jed Medina | May 7, 2014

Creating an awesome manga requires the team up of two individuals - the manga writer and the artist who will be responsible for the illustration and graphics. This is basically the premise behind Bakuman - but with an added twist - as both writer and illustrator joined forces to (1) produce the greatest manga ever and (2) marry the love of his life.

bakuman-satoh-kamiki.jpg

Moritaka Mashiro (Takeru Satoh) is a talented illustrator who draws amazing characters in his notebook, the kind that is ideal for manga, while Akito Takagi (Ryunosuke Kamiki) is an aspiring manga writer. Takagi convinces Mashiro to join him in becoming the greatest mangakas Japan has ever seen. Takagi, with his gift of writing, hopes to become a successful mangaka, and Mashiro, with his gift of art, hopes to marry the girl of his dreams, Azuki Miho.

Backgrounder of Bakuman:

bakuman-cover-manga.jpg

Bakuman is a Japanese manga series written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata, the same creative team responsible for Death Note. The series follows talented artist Moritaka Mashiro and aspiring writer Akito Takagi, two ninth grade boys who wish to become manga artists, with Mashiro as the artist and Takagi as the writer.

The manga was serialized in the magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump from August 11, 2008 to April 23, 2012. The 176 chapters were collected into 20 tankōbon volumes by Shueisha, with the first released on January 5, 2009 and the last on July 4, 2012. An anime television adaptation of the series began airing on NHK-E on October 2, 2010. To date there are three seasons created by J.C.Staff, the third of which began broadcasting on October 6, 2012.

Bakuman was the seventh best-selling manga series of 2011 and the tenth best of 2012, with nearly 4.4 million and over 3.2 million copies sold those years respectively. Additionally, it is the first manga released online by Shueisha in multiple languages before becoming available in print outside of Japan. In 2009, Viz Media announced it had licensed the series for a North American release. Besides releasing the series in collected volumes, they also released it in their online manga anthology Weekly Shonen Jump Alpha (beginning with chapter 162), with the final chapter released on May 7, 2012. [ The Wiki ]

This is definitely a most anticipated movie, with Ryunosuke Kamiki playing the aggressive manga writer while Takeru Satoh will play a somewhat passive yet talented artist - which kinda complements their perceived personalities.

credit: psycho-drama

Bakuman バクマン。 The Movie

Bakuman Live Action: Who will play Miho Azuki? Kamiki and Sato considered perfect for lead roles! Written by Jed Medina | May 9, 2014

After watching Season 1 of Bakuman, I can't help but join in the speculation as to who will play the lead roles in the live action adaptation. Apparently, many of the anime's fans have begun some discussion on the lead characters and who may play them in the movie version. One livejournal blogger even got one of the lead actors right! But after the initial wave of delightful cheering for Takeru Satoh and Ryunosuke Kamiki, the next big question is - who will play Maho Azuki, and perhaps her best friend, and another main character, Kaya Miyoshi?

bakuman-takeru-sato.jpg

bakuman-ryunosuke-kamiki.jpg

Let's take another closer look at the mangakas and then their love interests shall we?

There was a tumblr post where Ryunosuke Kamiki was quoted as saying it would be a fantastic turn for his acting career if he's to play Mashiro in Bakuman. Apparently, Kamiki loves the manga and as any young actor, he's interested in playing manga characters in their live action adaptation. Ryunosuke is known for being both a voice actor and a dramatic talent who has been in the industry since he was just a kid. Two of his latest voice acting is in Summer Wars and The Borrower Arriety. I only mentioned his voice acting because one other character in the Bakuman movie is his love interest - Maho Azuki - who dreams of becoming a famous voice actor herself.

credit: psycho-drama

Bakuman バクマン。 The Movie

• 4 months later...

"Bakuman" Movie Poster and Date Revealed

Adaptation of Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata's Shonen Jump manga about making manga scheduled for October

Scott Green
April 13, 2015

11136714_894871913909928_571991776051345

A new poster and October 3rd release date have debuted for the live-action adaptation of Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata's Shonen Jump manga about making manga, Bakuman. Hitoshi Ōne, who previously directed the live-action adaptation of Mitsurou Kubo manga Moteki, helms the movie with Takeru Satoh (live-action Kenshin's Kenshin) as Moritaka Mashiro and Ryunosuke Kamiki (live-action Kenshin's Sōjirō Seta) as Akito Takagi. 

Shota Sometani (lead in the live-action Parasyteis rival Eiji Nizuma. Discussing the role last fall, he talked up working with a special inking pen for the filming and promised some fun CG battle scenes to go with the human drama.

Other cast includes:

Miho Azuki - Nana Komatsu

Shinta Fukuda -  Kenta Kiritani

Kazuya Hiramaru - Hirofumi Arai

Takuro Nakai - Sarutoki Minagawa

Taro Kawaguchi - Kankuro Kudo

Akira Hattori - Takayuki Yamada

Sasaki - Franky Lily

via Natalie

credit: crunchyroll

Bakuman バクマン。 The Movie

Bakuman Live-Action Film's Premiere Date, Visual Revealed

2015-04-13

The Mainichi Shimbun paper's Mantan Web site reported on Monday that the live-action film adaptation of Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata's Bakuman. manga will open on October 3.

The report also unveiled a new visual for the movie, which shows the film's lead actors Takeru Satoh and Ryunosuke Kamiki, and includes art drawn by Takeshi Obata, as well as text that reads "Draw," and "Until you reach the top of Jump."

The film adapts Ohba and Obata's original manga about two friends who decide to become manga creators, aiming to serialize their manga in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.

Satoh (Kamen Rider Den-O, Beck, Kanojo wa Uso o Ai Shisugiteru, Ryōmaden, Rurouni Kenshin) will play Moritaka Mashiro, a boy who aspires to be a manga artist, and Kamiki (Howl's Moving Castle, Summer Wars, The Secret World of Arrietty, The Princess and the Pilot) will play his classmate and story collaborator Akito Takagi. The film follows Mashiro and Takagi as they walk the path to becoming manga creators.

Other cast members include Kenta Kiritani (Beck, Crows Zero) as Shinta Fukuda, Sarutoki Minagawa (Death Note, Ashurajō no Hitomi) as Takurō Nakai, Hirofumi Arai (Kiki's Delivery Service, Space Brothers) as Kazuya Hiramaru, Nana Komatsu as Miho Azuki, and Shōta Sometani (Parasyte, Himizu) as Eiji Niizuma.

Hitoshi Ōne (Moteki, Koi no Uzu/The Vortex of Love) is directing the film. Obata emphasized that he is not just credited as a creator of the film's concept, but also as a staff member directly involved in the production. His own art will appear in the film as the various manga that Mashiro draws.

credit: animenewsnetwork

Bakuman バクマン。 The Movie

You're welcome, @hiranade and thank you for joining me here.  :D

Teaser Visual for Live-Action ‘Bakuman’ Movie Released Along with Illustrations by Takeshi Obata

April 15, 2015

'

The Bakuman movie will be released Japan-wide on Oct. 3.

The Bakuman movie will be released Japan-wide on Oct. 3. The original work is from the combination of Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata of Death Note fame. The protagonist’s story of aiming to become a manga artist has gained popularity not just with general readers, but those in the industry as well. The serialized story concluded in Weekly Shonen Jump (published by Shueisha) in 2008. Twenty volumes were published in all, and the series reached more than 15 million copies in print. The upcoming live-action film has indeed been long awaited.

A teaser visual for the film has been released. It daringly depicts Takeru Satoh as the main character and Ryunosuke Kamiki. They are also each shown beside illustrations drawn by Takeshi Obata of their respective characters - a nod to fans of the original manga. In the visual are high school manga artist Moritaka Mashiro (oversees illustrations) and his partner and classmate Akito Takagi (oversees the story), both of whom aspire to become manga artists serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump. The illustrations both are holding up were drawn just for the visual by original illustrator Takeshi Obata. Each illustration is also accompanied by powerful text: “Draw.” and “To the top of Jump.”

Though the movie’s release is still half a year off, this impressive visual will cause excitement to rise. Leaflets for the Bakuman movie featuring this visual will be distributed in theaters across Japan beginning on April 18 (Sat.).

Directing the movie is Hitoshi One, who paved new ground with the Japanese movie Moteki. In addition to Takeru Satoh and Ryunosuke Kamiki who both appear in the visual, the main cast also includes Nana Komatsu as heroine Azuki, whom Moritaka falls in love with.

Shota Sometani will play Eiji Nizuma, a genius new generation manga artist and the strongest rival of Moritaka and Akito. Other cast members include Kenta Kiritani as Shinta Fukuda, a manga artist whose trademark is a knit hat over his long hair who helps Moritaka and Akito; Hirofumi Arai as the eccentric manga artist Kazuya Hiramaru; and Sarutoki Minagawa as the late-blooming manga artist Takuro Nakai.

Furthermore, Takayuki Yamada will play Akira Hattori, an editor at Weekly Shonen Jump who supports Moritaka and Akito and sees their talent; Lily Franky will play Sasaki, the Editor-in-Chief of Weekly Shonen Jump who watches over Moritaka and Akito; and Kankuro Kudo will play Taro Kawaguchi, a manga artist and Moritaka’s uncle. This truly talent-filled cast will continue to hone themselves to give exceptional performances of these unique characters.

Bakuman Movie

Japan-wide Toho Roadshow Beginning Saturday, Oct. 3

credit: otakumode

Bakuman バクマン。 The Movie

Guest hiranade

of course, where 's there Sato? there 're Us @pechumori :D

Bakuman TM is the most waiting movie in this year for me >_<.
looking forward for sato-kamiki bromance, after RK, I like so much this pairing :)

Guest hiranade

Meany-chan said: I read the first volume of this manga and while it wasn't bad, I got bored. I'm glad that there's a movie so I don't have to read the other volumes.

Thank you @hiranade. I like that line..."Where there's Sato, there's Us."  :D

Hello @Meany-chan and welcome to the Bakuman thread.

I haven't read the book either, but during my research for the movie, I saw some reviews (and spoilers) for the anime. They said that the anime was good.  Also, when the news about the movie came out, there were comments saying that the roles should have been reversed based on the two actors' personalities. But I think, playing a role that is similar to your personality isn't acting at all. There is no challenge in that. I would rather want the actor to surprise us with how he can portray a role that is the exact opposite of his personality.

Starting today, I will be posting a lot of "Bakuman" articles that were released in 2014 until the first quarter of this year. I will try to do them chronologically while waiting for the latest updates.

Live action Bakuman movie green-lit for 2015

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

It has been announced that Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata’s other hit manga series that is not Death Note, Bakuman, will be getting a live action movie for 2015 and it will feature Takeru Satoh and Ryunosuke Kamiki as the two leads.

bakuman1-500x375.jpg

Takeru Satoh, who is known for playing Kenshin Himura in the live action Ruruoni Kenshin movies  will once again be playing a Shounen Jump! character in aspiring manga artist, Mashiro Moritaka. Satoh said he wants to convey the wonders of Japanimation and Japanese manga into the world and cannot wait for the movie to be released next year.

cc50553c.jpg4e046eaa.jpg

Playing Mashiro’s manga-writing-partner, Akito Takagi, will be Ryunosuke Kamiki who plays Soujirou Seta alongside Takeru Satoh in the live action Rurouni Kenshin sequel movies. Kamiki said he is a huge fan of the mangas and is very much honored to be a part of the project.

7f2c8d88-500x342.jpg

bc5fe565.jpg

At the helm of this movie will be Moteki director Hitoshi One. He said that he himself will be drawing some artworks which will be featured as Mashiro’s own manga art.

credit: sgcafecosplay

Bakuman バクマン。 The Movie

Guest hiranade

go ahead @pechumori. It's your forte to do researchs all about Sato and this movie. I might support for the rest :)

Thank you @hiranade. I like that line..."Where there's Sato, there's Us."
maybe it's evidence that you and I can't separated from Sato's thread :D

That's true @hiranade. I am inspired to research and learn more about this amazing actor. ^^

Article released last May 7, 2014

"Bakuman" manga receives a live-action film adaptation

By: Hessa

(excerpt)

tumblr_nn3xhtLEQE1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nn3xhtLEQE1u0s9l5o2_540.jpg

Summary of the manga:

Moritaka Mashiro (Saiko), with his superb drawing skill, is invited by his writing genius classmate Akito Takagi (Shujin) to tread the difficult path of the mangaka. Saiko's sights are set on his naive yet earnest joint dream with Miho Azuki, who is aiming to become a voice actress. Saiko and Shujin team up as writer and artist, aiming to be serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, make a hit, and then release an anime. They bring their manuscripts to the editors and set off on the road to becoming pro manga artists.

Cast:

Moritaka Mashiro: Satou Takeru

Akito Takagi: Kamiki Ryunosuke

credit: mydramalist

Bakuman バクマン。 The Movie

Guest hiranade

yeah @pechumori, the casting of this movie itsself, make me goosebump, who can resist sato-kamiki bromance :D

cr to owner
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkbEF2YYG17Fik0njEXgJ
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj62xuo_5gPrHIBDfed0X
cr to takeruzone

Archived