[Current Filipino Drama 2015] Pangako Sa ’Yo (My Promise To You)

Guest deepslumber89

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@deepslumber89..yeah..i know kathniel has different chemistry and looks for this drama..w/ the support of kathniel fans i know this would have a new story and a new drama to watch..finger's crossed.. ;-)

With their new movie now Crazy Beautiful You..it has a 34M nationwide on the 1st day of showing if i'm not mistaken..then this drama would probably a big hit too..finger's crossed.. ;-)

Guest deepslumber89

sfc12 said: @deepslumber89..yeah..i know kathniel has different chemistry and looks for this drama..w/ the support of kathniel fans i know this would have a new story and a new drama to watch..finger's crossed.. ;-) With their new movie now Crazy Beautiful You..it has a 34M nationwide on the 1st day of showing if i'm not mistaken..then this drama would probably a big hit too..finger's crossed.. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just found out that daniel padilla acted in this drama... just found out who he is after watching she's dating the gangster... 

oh my.. i so want to watch this drama, anyone know where can i download this drama with english sub?? 

Guest deepslumber89

just found out that daniel padilla acted in this drama... just found out who he is after watching she's dating the gangster... 

oh my.. i so want to watch this drama, anyone know where can i download this drama with english sub?? 

Hello yoyo_icecube

I'll be subbing some parts of episodes once the show comes out, mostly scenes of DJ and Kath... but I do know that if the videos are ripped from TFC, which is the international version of the local network it will be shown on, then for sure there would automatically be english subtitles included... If those rips won't be available, I'll try to translate episodes here as much as I can if no raw videos are available.

Hello yoyo_icecube

I'll be subbing some parts of episodes once the show comes out, mostly scenes of DJ and Kath... but I do know that if the videos are ripped from TFC, which is the international version of the local network it will be shown on, then for sure there would automatically be english subtitles included... If those rips won't be available, I'll try to translate episodes here as much as I can if no raw videos are available.

​i wish i someone will rips that show.. if you find it.. pls do share with us.. im so hopeless with pinoy entertainment... even the movie (with eng sub) is so hard to find for me.. 

Archived