[Drama 2015] Family Is Coming/ 떴다 패밀리

larus

Viki was still asking for volunteers to help sub this drama last week. It looks like only a few people are subbing this one so I will check next week to see if eps 3 and 4 are ready. I have not found another site that is subbing this one. I liked eps 2, the family grew on me. I like Jin Yi Han so when I find a drama w/him I will always check it out. @laurus, thanks for posting the recap for eps3

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tiki_sg Thank you so much for responding... I feel so bad for the Viki kor-eng subbers, they get a lot of crp when they don't get them up fast enough; it's fully understandable; they are just volunteers and life happens... besides korean to english is not an easy job...I wish I could help them out, but I've been studying korean for only one year... my skills are veeeery limited... oh well, we just need some patience right?

I've watched EP. 3.. I still can't follow through the very story of the drama.  I want to know who Jung Joon Ah really is and what's his relationship with the family.  He also calls Susan his sister, are they really siblings?  Are they children from another husband?  All I know is that everyone is looking for a way to inherit halmuni's money.

no wonder  the r atings  for  this  drama  is  quite  low,  there  are  so  many  incredible  things  that  are  being  presented.  i  really  hate  it  when  koreans  try  to  speak  english  when  they  can't.  they  come  out  so  laughable  and ridiculous,  maybe  the  current  crop or  next  generation  actors  will be better.  as  i  read,  the  current  students  take  extra  classes  in  english.    i  don't think  the  grandma,  the  grandson  are  taking  susan's  lies  hook  line  and  sinker.  koreans  really  go  to  the  extent  of  mortgaging  their  house  just  to  help  out  a  student  or  friend?

This has t be said first off I'm old as dirt and live in a large US city and have never seen loan sharks come to some one home to collect money  and if they did all you have to do is call the police, Since money lending is regulated and it's illegal if it's not licensed.How much money culd they owe on an unsecured loan that four hodlums would fly from the US to Korea to collect.
Good new the vicki video's are now available in the US, the bad news is that the subs are really slow. episodes 1-4 have been subbed but episodes 5&6 are only at 1%.

The singer Bae Ki Sung (Bae Gi Seong) sung the first OST of this drama. The name of the song is "Don`t Cry" "Do not be sad for the money", which contains the information of "everyone wanted but money is not everything in life.
photo credit: wowtv

201501250000771044_54c3b39168b02.jpg
20150125_1422113707_24390400_1.jpg
20150125_1422112810_86159000_1.jpg

Trivia Info72765903.jpg
image_readtop_2015_76996_142200602517364
201501161346861115_1.jpg
Park Jong Chan 박종찬 (guy in yellow shadowing Choi Dal Soo)Real-life son of Park Jun Gyu 박준규 (Choi Dal Soo)
20130418094906977.jpeg
Park Jun Gyu's 2 sons - Park Jong Chan (acting) & Park Jong Hyuk  (musician)(both signed under DSP agency)
28591_32510_291.jpg

class="content-title" Girl’s Day’s Sojin Contributes a New Track to “Family Outing” OST streamside January 29, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdM8dGnW8Lo&x-yt-cl=85027636&x-yt-ts=1422503916#t=19

It has been revealed that Girl’s Day member Sojin has contributed to the OST of the drama she appears in, “Family Outing,” with the song “Dizzy” (literal translation).

According to a statement given by the drama’s OST production company, “Sojin, who plays Choi Dong Joo on the show, will be directly contributing to the OST. ‘Dizzy’ is a fresh, sweet, and exciting dance track that portrays the nervous anticipation of someone who is falling in love.” read more Soompi

Archived