[Drama 2015] Family Is Coming/ 떴다 패밀리

larus

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 2 recap credit goes to This is Professor AKIA Talking .. I do thank you and have bookmark your site for future readings now since they have started to sub this drama I won;tr be posting anymore of your recaps because I don;tr want to feel like a thief and take credit for someone else's hard work.. I know how time consuming his work can be so I will just enjoy watching family is coming and spazzing.. My apology if I offended you.. 

I've watched EP 1.. 
Seems like the ingredients to a marvelous recipe is just adding up.  Grandma Jung is kind of like Mister Back ("dead person came to life") but with a different taste. I'm looking forward to this drama and I hope many more things will happen in this drama.  As always, conflicts between all of the characters bring color to a drama.  Fighting!! to all cast and crew and especially Lee Jung Hyun!! :D

Watched first two episodes 1 with subs and 2 raw liked it very much. Gma is no dummy I don't think she believes that girl is a lawyer for a minute, I'm willing to bet she saw through the luggage switch and everything. She liked the girl so she keeps her with her plus it also allows her to find out what her son is up to. She is there asses her family and to learn what kind of people they are. I do think she had the money even if she no longer does, but it wouldn't make sense  that she doesn't have it to pay off the loan shark as well as to throw money at the youngest grand daughter's MIL. 
Why is the grand daughter her husband and kid still there, the loan shark was paid off they don't need to hide .

This is a family in need of guidance and common sense.

IBELIS said: Watched first two episodes 1 with subs and 2 raw liked it very much. Gma is no dummy I don't think she believes that girl is a lawyer for a minute, I'm willing to bet she saw through the luggage switch and everything. She liked the girl so she keeps her with her plus it also allows her to find out what her son is up to. She is there asses her family and to learn what kind of people they are. I do think she had the money even if she no longer does, but it wouldn't make sense  that she doesn't have it to pay off the loan shark as well as to throw money at the youngest grand daughter's MIL. 
Why is the grand daughter her husband and kid still there, the loan shark was paid off they don't need to hide .

This is a family in need of guidance and common sense.

@valsava, lil snake b-a-s-t-a-r-d is too nice for that ingrate of a son. What a waste of human flesh. As far as the sister is concerned, gma has to know there's something fishy going on. I like that Gma is testing her daughter to see if she will help out her brother. The daughter is greedy. I'm happy to find subs for this show. I really enjoyed watching it. This is going to be good.

i  was  inpressed  that find  out  that  lee  jung  hyun  who  plays  the  lead  role  as  susan  johnson  has  acted  in  park  chan  wook  films(old  boy  director).  i  want  to  see  how  she  acts  because  in  wikipedia, it  is  said  she  was  the  lead  role  in  the  short  film  shot  in iphone  by  park  chan  wook.  in  the  first  2  epis,  the  drama  looks  fun  but  i  don't  think  the  grandma    and  the  grandchildren  are  gullible  enough  to  believe  she's  a real  lawyer.  the  can  check  if  she's  a  member  of  the  bar  .  she  even  claimed  to  graduate  law  from  harvard  law  school,  can  a  law  graduate  without  passing  the  bar and  an  american  citizen   practice  law  in  korea?

@laurenb2b Lee Jung Hyun is one of my most favorite actress in Korea!  I started loving her since Beautiful Days~ ;))
Regarding a law graduate w/o passing bar who practices law in Korea is something questionable, because she is not really a lawyer~ ;) The bad daughter Dal-Ja is actually checking out Susan's background. 

lauren2b2 said: i  was  inpressed  that find  out  that  lee  jung  hyun  who  plays  the  lead  role  as  susan  johnson  has  acted  in  park  chan  wook  films(old  boy  director).  i  want  to  see  how  she  acts  because  in  wikipedia, it  is  said  she  was  the  lead  role  in  the  short  film  shot  in iphone  by  park  chan  wook.  in  the  first  2  epis,  the  drama  looks  fun  but  i  don't  think  the  grandma    and  the  grandchildren  are  gullible  enough  to  believe  she's  a real  lawyer.  the  can  check  if  she's  a  member  of  the  bar  .  she  even  claimed  to  graduate  law  from  harvard  law  school,  can  a  law  graduate  without  passing  the  bar and  an  american  citizen   practice  law  in  korea?

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" The Family is coming (2015) Episode 3 Korean Drama Recap A Korean In America 12:47 AM 2015 ,

The%2Bfamily%2B3.png

What happened last Episode?

The Family is coming (2015) Episode 3 Recap

Introduction Hello. This is Professor AKIA Talking and this is my first attempt at a recap of the Korean drama. I’m just jumping in here so expect crazy stuff to happen!
This is a recap of episode 3 and I actually just noticed that there seems to be episode titles! Missed that with previous episodes. The title of episode 3 is
Those who believe Those who do not believe Those who want to believe

Full recap: A.K.I.A.Talking

I watched the second episode. What I liked the most was the part when Na Joon-Hee panicked that
Choi Dong-Suk might catch her with the lie. Why does he has legal knowledge? Bad luck. One day he is wondering about her law knowledge and the next day he is impressed. :))

I watched 10 minutes of episode 3. I don`t think I like the subplot/ the explanation why Jung Kkeut-Soon left her family for 50 years. I will watch with subtitles later.

Pictures
The protagonists kiss...And they both have plasters on their faces . I `m curious what`s up.

article.jpg

Archived