[Drama 2015] Family Is Coming/ 떴다 패밀리

larus

@tiki_sg,  I hope you don't mind me posting the article..

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jin Yi Han Jokes About Flopping the Kiss Scene with Lee Jung Hyun

Actor Jin Yi Han made a reference to a kiss scene with Lee Jung Hyun at the production presentation of SBS weekend drama, “Family Outing.”

“I just might make a blooper reel during my kiss scene,” joked Jin Yi Han. “But I might just make it quick if the weather is cold.” Though he joked about the scene, in the end, he apologized for his banter.

“This will actually be Lee Jung Hyun’s first kiss scene on camera, so I feel both honored and apologetic,” said the actor. “It’s a huge honor for me to be working with someone I admire so much.”

Jin Yi Han will be playing the role of Choi Dong Suk, who finds himself in a scramble against other relatives for their grandmother’s 10 billion won ($18 million USD) inheritance.

The first episode will be aired on January 3, 2015 on SBS.

51220141231031216.jpg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From some articles (in Korean) it seams that Family is Coming had a good start.
Using Google translations, I understand that 'Family Outing' have strong character + deployment, unique appearance. Was intense from the start. 'Family Outing' caught the eye of the audience with a bouncing character from the first episode and rapid deployment.

본문이미지
source: koreadaily

samara34 said: Yes this drama is very low key, didn't hear much about it, and the actors are not that popular if we take out Jin Yi Han.They didn't promote it a lot and on top of that Modern Farmers had bad ratings too so it doesn't help.

Archived