Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Hi @vannie05 @dahae2006 @mymilkysu @fleurofjasmine @ilchul *shakes hand with you* tumblr_ner1d6VDz61rs184zo6_500.gif

Welcome to the thread! :DAnd thanks for the goodies.

I'm following the thread therefor every time someone posts something here, Soompi emails me their post. I was happy to be receiving so many notifications from the Bugummy house over the last week. Some of you guys mentioned his role in HM calling it creepy. You got me curious enough to watch the drama. I have it on me. As I have been planning to marathon it soon as it's over. Was waiting for the mood to start a new drama. Thought I just drop by, say hello to everyone with a bugummy smile before I do. It won't take me more than a week to finish it XD If he can pass as a creepy murder suspect or what not, I'll be forever in owe to his acting skills as I currently am to his smiley face. He can pass as a happy young brother with a bright future like in BM, a handsome conductor in pain/with a crush like in NC but a creepy character?! I have got to see that.

• Like 5

Hi all~~~

So happy when I read that Bogummy has his own Soompi thread.... Hihihihi~~~ Thank you so much for all pictures, interviews, and videos posted here... Now I need to search all of his movie... Blind attracts me the most.

I saw him on Wonderful Days when he played younger male lead character, I keep mentioned him to my korean drama peers but everyone ignored me. kkkkkkkkk~~~ then I must skip Cantabile since the review not so well compared to its Japan version, then I watched him in Roaring Currents and IRY... Nowadays my friends are crazy over Park Bogum, which all I can say to them "I told you he's good" with proud smile....

I didn't recognized him in Bridal Mask huhuhu... And will soon watch Cantabile and all of his movies... Homeworks.. :) 

Once again thank you for the thread, now I know where to spazz about him and I wish I can contribute something too in the future~~~ Have a nice day~~

EDIT : adding movies link

In case they're fans who haven't watch his movies yet (just like me :P hehe) below are the engsub full movie links :

Blind Hard Day Runaway Cop

Edited by tituyphing
  • Like 4

@ilchul we currently don't have native korean translators yet so we're mostly relying on the chinese subbed clips of him and our limited knowledge of koreanㅠㅠ haha but we'll do our best! :) 

Hello,,, I used to help WGM-Jjongah thread to translate preview text and short videos from Korean to English... But rarely translating interviews because it's time consuming... But I am willing to help if there's short video or any post that need to be translated, when I am free ^^

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Guest wizengamot

@wizengamot hello~!! woo i love them both too xD and yes he has no other accounts other than twitter. he has mentioned it himself like twice hahah and according to korean pages/sites etc. he's a protestant~

Bogum's Official Fanclub has an official twitter now! https://twitter.com/boboo0616 follow ~

i think i have to be active on my twitter again hahaha!!! i hope he makes an ig account someday haha.. i didn;t know that there are protestants in korea.

@wizengamot our chingu is here with more fanarts!!! Hi chingu :D and yes I hope we get more members to spazz more over bogumie :D  

i'm sure we'll get more people once answer me 1988 airs, i do hope though that the fans who finds his Min character in IRY endearing would come out and join this thread.

anyways, he strikes me as someone who's a good kid. i mean like a nice boy instead of a mischievous playful one. like an obedient kid, i mean, he mentions in a magazine interview that he's someone who takes his parents advice and opinions in the characters he plays. and he mentioned that Lee Chung Ah was his ideal type but Lee Chung Ah (who is a noona to him and he starred along in Wonderful Mama) said that maybe bo gum makes her his ideal type since she said that bo gum doesn't know a lot of girls (at that time) hehehe... but now he met irene, and he calls her irene-ssi and not noona and honestly they are the most comfortable mubank mc i've seen. i have nothing against hyeri but if you'll ask me, i'll have bae irene be partnered with him in a drama.

Guest maiwun

@ilchul we currently don't have native korean translators yet so we're mostly relying on the chinese subbed clips of him and our limited knowledge of koreanㅠㅠ haha but we'll do our best! :) 

Hello,,, I used to help WGM-Jjongah thread to translate preview text and short videos from Korean to English... But rarely translating interviews because it's time consuming... But I am willing to help if there's short video or any post that need to be translated, when I am free ^^

Hello!! woahh actually Bogum hardly even has any long clips to translate! It would be really great if you could help us! 

@wizengamot we pretty much have similar thoughts! hahah although, based on his predebut photos, he definitely has a quirky/derp side (he has so much funny photos) but as he grew older i think he's just become more and more reserved  :) also he's really very religious (pretty obv...but..yeah..HAHAH).....  (i'm sincerely wishing for an irene and bogum drama as well their chemistry is just on point,i die everytime i see them OTL)

Guest ilchul

Hi @vannie05 @dahae2006 @mymilkysu @fleurofjasmine @ilchul *shakes hand with you* 

I'm following the thread therefor every time someone posts something here, Soompi emails me their post. I was happy to be receiving so many notifications from the Bugummy house over the last week. Some of you guys mentioned his role in HM calling it creepy. You got me curious enough to watch the drama. I have it on me. As I have been planning to marathon it soon as it's over. Was waiting for the mood to start a new drama. Thought I just drop by, say hello to everyone with a bugummy smile before I do. It won't take me more than a week to finish it XD If he can pass as a creepy murder suspect or what not, I'll be forever in owe to his acting skills as I currently am to his smiley face. He can pass as a happy young brother with a bright future like in BM, a handsome conductor in pain/with a crush like in NC but a creepy character?! I have got to see that.

thank you chingu for the warm welcome :) 

I don't know what you referred to with "his role in HM" but yes he was creepy in "I Remember You" drama :D IRY is the 1st drama I saw of him and he stole my heart with his brilliant acting skills, to make it simple I ended up feeling that he's my little brother that I want to help and protect even knowing that he's wrong, that's how great he was and how bad I fell for him :D I don't want spoil it for you (if I didn't already :lol:)  but everyone was mesmerised by his ability of changing from a sweet smile into a creepy look, in one word he was DAEBAK!!! :D and I'm sure that you'll marathon the drama whenever you start it because that's how great it was :D 

Edited by ilchul

Guest wizengamot

@maiwun EXACTLY!!! :D i wonder up to when are they going to do the emcee-ing in MuBank. their tandem is well-received. i'm not saying that they should date, but i won't be surprised if at one point they think that the other was really good looking and that it makes their hearts flutter. 

tumblr_nt4of7A8Gg1tm4qx7o1_1280_zpswvvil

11846524_1152621641420695_7647349070445911889614_1153139121368947_20416210818798

Edited by wizengamot

Guest ilchul

@tituyphing hi chingu, I'm really glad that you joined us here :D like you I keep telling my friends about him but they're a little busy but I'll make sure to make them watch him in IRY at least (I'm sure that would be enough for them to fall head over heels for him :lol:) and my chingu from Indonesia told me how her friends are falling for him and I was so happy like a proud noona :lol: I'm watching Cantabile Tomorrow now and planning to watch all his projects and thank you for the movie link :D now we have you and our chingu  @maiwun to count on for translations :D

@wizengamot @maiwun I'd love it if he makes a drama with Irene if she knows how to act :D they are cute together and I had fun watching their cuts from Music Bank. 

when you look at PBG you can feel that he's the nice, sweet and sencere kind of a person but not the the playful kind :) 

@dahae2006 @kaiskloset thank you for the pics :) 

Edited by ilchul

Guest maiwun

@wizengamot i hope that day does come hahaha bogummy mentioned in interviews before that he's never dated since debut... (lies) but yeah they're so ship worthy >/////<  

@ilchul I read somewhere that Irene had once auditioned for reply 1988? but she didn't make it.. oh well >A< I think Irene still needs to work a bit on her acting though based on her mubank performance.. she seems really shy and still makes mistakes although she's improved now ;;__;; maybe bogummy could help her with acting huehue

Anyways,

Bogummy's Twitter Update Today! 

Trans:

#IRememberYou
With Uncle.♡ 

Guest ilchul

@wizengamot i hope that day does come hahaha bogummy mentioned in interviews before that he's never dated since debut... (lies) but yeah they're so ship worthy >/////<  

@ilchul I read somewhere that Irene had once auditioned for reply 1988? but she didn't make it.. oh well >A< I think Irene still needs to work a bit on her acting though based on her mubank performance.. she seems really shy and still makes mistakes although she's improved now ;;__;; maybe bogummy could help her with acting huehue

Anyways,

Trans:

#IRememberYou
With Uncle.♡ 

yes I noticed that but now she's better than how she was at 1st :D 

thank you for the pic :) the samchon word gives me shivers till now!!!

Hi @vannie05 @dahae2006 @mymilkysu @fleurofjasmine @ilchul *shakes hand with you* tumblr_ner1d6VDz61rs184zo6_500.gif

helllooo!! Ah yes he's 0retry creepy in HM.. But a cute creepy. Lol. He's awesome there, going from serious creepy looks, and then goes all smiley or pouting. Urgh. Too cute for good. Lol.

I'm sooo in love with Yoonhoo! I start squealing ever since he first came out on ep. 6. I find the drama too boring at first, and I don't really like Yoojin's character. But then Yoonhoo came in, and the story gets picked up and gets more interesting. I love how PBG can portray Yoonhoo so good, how he was broken because he was injured, but then find his new interest on conducting. And 'our Nae-il'. Hehehehe XDD

I just loooovvveeee Yoonhoo to the moon and back. Love how he's the only one that could hit Yoojin's jealousy button. Lol.

Can't wait for his new drama!

PS: I love it too that more people is loving Bogummy! <3

• Like 5

Guest ilchul

helllooo!! Ah yes he's 0retry creepy in HM.. But a cute creepy. Lol. He's awesome there, going from serious creepy looks, and then goes all smiley or pouting. Urgh. Too cute for good. Lol.

I'm sooo in love with Yoonhoo! I start squealing ever since he first came out on ep. 6. I find the drama too boring at first, and I don't really like Yoojin's character. But then Yoonhoo came in, and the story gets picked up and gets more interesting. I love how PBG can portray Yoonhoo so good, how he was broken because he was injured, but then find his new interest on conducting. And 'our Nae-il'. Hehehehe XDD

I just loooovvveeee Yoonhoo to the moon and back. Love how he's the only one that could hit Yoojin's jealousy button. Lol.

Can't wait for his new drama!

PS: I love it too that more people is loving Bogummy! <3

I know what you mean *giggle* I wanted to watch Cantabile Tomorrow from the 1st episode but waiting 5 episode/hours to see PBG was too much for me so I just skipped the 5 episode and started from ep 6 :lol: I really loved Yoon Hoo and loved that he's more than just a tool to make Yoo Jin get jealous but more he had his own story and conflicts to deal with, I had the joy of watching him being all charming and cute but then feel hurt for his pain and I LOVED the way how his eyes are so expressive that it shows all the emotions and conflicts he's having!!! and one of his best scenes was the Mambo conducting scene, I was in a full fangirling mode add to it a full proud noona mode :wub: and his scene with Yoo Jin when he didn't want to back out from the his performance with Nae il, that was heartbreaking but was a much needed moment for him and I'll always remember his line: "Mind your manners to a woman" :D 

I really hope he keeps on getting better roles and make a great career as his great talent deserve. :D 

Hi @vannie05 @dahae2006 @mymilkysu @fleurofjasmine @ilchul *shakes hand with you*

Thank you very much for your warm welcome :)

I really enjoying in this thread and spazzing together about Bogum with you all :)

@ilchul @maiwun  yes, I also glad that he didn't join any kpop group :sweatingbullets:. When I read that soompi article, I thought that..oh yes..he could be an idol..but I don't want him as an idol..haha..

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 3

Guest wizengamot

Anyways,

Trans:

#IRememberYou
With Uncle.♡ 

(i can't delete the pic on the quote sorry)

even Bogum miss the show. He's undergoing  kdrama withdrawal too hahaha... but i kinda believe that he never dated since debut though, that's why i'm doubtful that even if they look good together (he and irene) and even though i'm sure he really find irene really really beautiful, and even though i see him sneaking a peak at irene at the end of a MuBank episode

ezgif-280070830_zpsivmwa2be.gif

i believe they will not date. so yeah i guess he really did not date since debut... bout irene auditioning, aww i hope in another project then...

@ilchul yeah i'm sure they are having fun on the backstage, he even mentioned irene in his mag interview... 

tumblr_ntbrfmlMPa1tm4qx7o1_540_zpsxmm9ci

Edited by wizengamot

Guest ilchul

(i can't delete the pic on the quote sorry)

even Bogum miss the show. He's undergoing  kdrama withdrawal too hahaha... but i kinda believe that he never dated since debut though, that's why i'm doubtful that even if they look good together (he and irene) and even though i'm sure he really find irene really really beautiful, and even though i see him sneaking a peak at irene at the end of a MuBank episode

Hidden Content

i believe they will not date. so yeah i guess he really did not date since debut... bout irene auditioning, aww i hope in another project then...

@ilchul yeah i'm sure they are having fun on the backstage, he even mentioned irene in his mag interview... 

Hidden Content

try clicking 2 times successively/fast to delete the photo, I do that when I find problem in deleting a photo :D
hhhhhhhhhh looks like that :lol: but who wouldn't plus they spent almost 2 months together everyday so they became kind of a family :D
you're really talented chingu, I'm enjoying all your fanarts keep the great work chingu :D

@fleurofjasmine hhhhhhhhhh we have the same thinking :lol: I love hearing him singing, making OSTs and/or album but not being an idole :P