Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bogum stars on the cover of Vogue Korea’s August issue looking like a modern-day prince

admin admin
3 hours ahour

Original post: Theqoo

1.He looks like a soldier with that short hair

2.Give us a constitutional monarchy drama please!

3.Reminds me of one of his fan-sign events after filming “Love in the Moonlight”

4.Woah! That first picture is freaking amazing!!

5.So handsome! I really wanna see him again in a Sageuk drama or anything related to the late period of the Korean Empire

6.He had a prince vibe in the “Love in the Moonlight” fan-sign pictures, I can’t find anything other than this where he looked like a real prince!

eb8ba4ec9ab4eba19ceb939ced8c8cec9dbc.jpg

7.Oh! He looks cool!

8.That angleㄷㄷㄷ That’s a very bad angle yet he still managed to look really good!ㅋㅋㅋ He looks like a model with that short hair

9.He looks really good in this photo-shoot. Park Bogum always comes out with a different image and a vibe!

10.This feels more like Chinese fashion than Korean

11.That’s a model right there! He totally looks like a modelㅜㅜㅜㅜ

12.Park Bogum is surprisingly really good at photo-shoots. I’m always impressed whenever a new pictorial comes out, and it’s fun cause the concepts are different each time

13.I can’t believe he looks handsome with that hair

14.He even looks as good as the models with those outfits, so cool!

parkbogum-20200715-191435-001_1.jpg?w=10parkbogum-20200715-191433-000_1.jpg?w=10

Spoiler

Cr https://k-communities.com/2020/07/16/park-bogum-stars-on-the-cover-of-vogue-koreas-august-issue-looking-like-a-modern-day-prince/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Love 1

Koreaboo

Park Bo Gum Hopes To Spread The Beauty Of Korea In Vogue Photo Shoot

Smart and handsome Mr. Park

unnamed.png

Actor Park Bo Gum has been chosen to be the model of Vogue Korea’s 24th anniversary cover.

IMG-20200715-141458.jpg

This photo shoot took place at Changdeokgung and combined the beauty of the palace and the masculinity of Park Bo Gum, creating the visual of a movie.

IMG-20200715-141044.jpg

Park showed off different fashion styles and grabbed the reader’s attention with his charisma. The interview will be accompanied with the thoughts and opinions of twenty-eight year old Park.

According to the report, “We filmed the photo shoot at Changdeokgung a the request of Park as he wanted to spread the beauty of Korea.” They added, “Although he is warm and caring person, he is strictly professional when it comes to his work.”

This Vogue Korea photo shoot and interview will be issued in not only Korea but also Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong and Vogue ME China.

This August issue will be released on July 20.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/park-bo-gum-hopes-spread-beauty-korea-in-vogue-photo-shoot/

• Love 1

I want so much to post the pics of his bday celebration while in the Record of Youth filming but I am not sure if it's okay. Will check Twitter. One fan's club account tweeted then deleted these.

Update: We're not allowed to post these pics.

• LOL 2

Vogue Thailand

This fan is so patient to tag TC CANDLER. 

Spoiler

Chingu hello everyone... Truly Bogum Vogue is on fire. It's a hot topic in social media anywhere I search. He is one hottie model. I appreciate Vogue Korea for commissioning him as their 24th  Anniversary main model. As far as I know and the news info that I have read from 2016 till now, he hasn't been the main cover of Vogue Korea. This issue is very special because it is their 24th year and Bogum's last magazine before his enlistment. I'm happy and again proud because of this happening. His photos are all candies and chocolates to our eyes. I tried my best to purchase online the two copies/versions. It's expensive but I need to bear it for the love of Bogum. 

So many gifts he has gifted us. He spoils us and I am 100% not complaining,  only my pocket. 

:hwaiting2:

I watched Yooheyeol sketchbook videos and I'm proud that he has been on the big screen. The ahjussi is a genuine fan of him. He loves Bogum. 

Bogum being nominated for 100 Most HF is a proud feat also but I think it's a little late for them to notice him as one actor with very handsome face(laugh)  

Thanks for updating this thread Bogummy friends. This thread makes me alive aside from all the social media out there. God bless us all. 

PS: Soompi has problems with colors and maintenance of the site. I hope this will be corrected immediately. Thank you to soompi anyway. :)

• Like 2

Yup! It's about time Bogummy graces the cover of a prestigious Korean magazine and doing so for the 24th Anniversary of Vogue Korea is truly a well-deserved honor, @Springmaiden.:) I wonder though is the Hongkong edition will be in English. Of course, his pics will be a feast to the eyes but I would also like to enjoy his interview.

Yoo Hui Yeol is truly a "fan-ajusshi" of Bogummy...any chance he has, he mentions him in his show.:D

• Like 2

Oh yeah Bogummy RT this !

Screenshot-20200718-112931.jpg

Your comments are all on point @Springmaiden. It's about time Bogummy's Home Vogue chose him. This is a big honor indeed, just like gumtaek said. 

What is excellent here is this issue is also available to order from other Asian countries.  Lol,  true, my pockets also complain but I only purchase one copy. Good for you. 

@gumtaek I purchased Korean magz. Oh I should have waited for HK Vogue. Maybe it will be the English version and Taiwan must be in simplified Chinese. 

:headbang:

• Like 2