Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Hard Work Will Never Betray You: Top 10 Korean Actors Who Started With Minor Roles

One of the phrases that stuck with me after watching a Korean reality show is that hard work will never betray you. No matter how long and arduous the journey may be, hard work will always be your life line in reaching your dreams.

Here are 10 Korean actors who persisted through difficulties and first played minor roles before hitting it big.

❤ Park Bo-gum

This real-life angel went through a lot of trials before becoming who he is now. His mother died when he was in the 4th grade and had to declare bankruptcy at 22 due to his father’s debt.

He debuted in the 2011 film, Blind. In 2012, he made his first small screen appearance with OCN’s Hero.

park bogum blind
park bogum hero

Bogummy continued playing supporting roles the following years with Bridal Mask, Wonderful Mama and Wonderful Days. He also took part in Naeil’s Cantabile.

unnamed-9.gif?w=720

After winning a lot of hearts in Reply 1988, Park Bo-gum became a big name in the K-Dramaverse. He starred in Love in the Moonlight and Encounter as the lead actor to famous stars Kim Yoo-jung and Song Hye-kyo, respectively.

park bogum love in the moonlight kim yoo jung
park bogum encounter song hye kyo

Oppa will once again bestow upon us the honor of seeing him on TV in the upcoming tvN series Record of Youth, also known as The Moment.

(skippe

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2020/05/14/hard-work-will-never-betray-you-top-10-korean-actors-who-started-with-minor-roles/

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Omooo,  bogum and suzy's combination is  making us so thirsty for the movie Wonderland. Good thing they are happy and comfy with each other seeing suzy is smiling in full while talking to bogum. 

Wow!  I love that seo hyunjin will have a cameo in TM. Can't be more excited. I am just confused to when this will be aired. The drama of Kim SooHyun was confirmed later than Bogum but it will be shown earlier. Ahhh, don't know what is happening. 

Ohhh  that House on Wheels, I hope Bogum will guest first before going to ms. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 6/11/2020 at 5:50 AM, gumtaek said:

I am so impressed with his Chinese fans!

I can only support him on Twitter, here in Soompi and attending his fan meet in my country.:)

I am impressed too.. 

And I support him by retweeting you :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1