autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Single: All My Love, Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth

Recommended Posts

Our baby is trending in Naver.

 

When did he grow up so much that even now he'll be in the military in no time?  I'll wish him the BEST of the BEST. I'll send him my most cheerful heart. Let's send him the most cheerful hearts we ever have. 

:blush::bawling:

 

IMG-20200602-060244.jpg

 

IMG-20200602-060256.jpg

 

IMG-20200602-060313.jpg

 

cr:Naver

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three months to go. 

I am sure he will have tons projects in his hand during those days. 

 

Will pray day after day for his health and success. 

  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, U-Çan said:

Three months to go. 

I am sure he will have tons projects in his hand during those days. 

 

Will pray day after day for his health and success. 

So he cant promote any of his projects :bawling: even coming to his movie premier

Can they at least move seobok back to Aug! 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

So he cant promote any of his projects :bawling: even coming to his movie premier

Can they at least move seobok back to Aug! 

 

rahma, while serving mandatory for security reasons, military personnel must not take part in commercial activities. At the same time, soldiers/recruits who are serving their national service cannot engage in any profit-making activity, even if they are on leave. (not sure if this still applies, though because Song Joong Ki appeared in a CF while on MS then) ^_^

  • Insightful 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

 

 

gumtaek,  an amendment now to the Military Service Act has made it harder for male celebrities to delay their enlistment. All male celebrities who fall into one of these categories and was born between January 1, 1980 and December 31, 1999 are now required to submit their personal information to the MMA. Many entertainment agencies were notified of this change. Once the MMA calls for a celebrity’s enlistment, they must report. The current laws allow men to postpone their mandatory military service five times until they turn 30 only for medical reason. This new act was enforced starting September 2017. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the covid 19, I prefer it postponed, dear @rahma92

 

I want it to be box office in all of Asian country ^^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, willenette said:

 

rahma, while serving mandatory for security reasons, military personnel must not take part in commercial activities. At the same time, soldiers/recruits who are serving their national service cannot engage in any profit-making activity, even if they are on leave. (not sure if this still applies, though because Song Joong Ki appeared in a CF while on MS then) ^_^

 

SJK wow really!  Or it was preshot?  I hope he'll be active in military musicals. 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, willenette said:

 

gumtaek,  an amendment now to the Military Service Act has made it harder for male celebrities to delay their enlistment. All male celebrities who fall into one of these categories and was born between January 1, 1980 and December 31, 1999 are now required to submit their personal information to the MMA. Many entertainment agencies were notified of this change. Once the MMA calls for a celebrity’s enlistment, they must report. The current laws allow men to postpone their mandatory military service five times until they turn 30 only for medical reason. This new act was enforced starting September 2017. :)

 

1 hour ago, willenette said:

 

gumtaek,  an amendment now to the Military Service Act has made it harder for male celebrities to delay their enlistment. All male celebrities who fall into one of these categories and was born between January 1, 1980 and December 31, 1999 are now required to submit their personal information to the MMA. Many entertainment agencies were notified of this change. Once the MMA calls for a celebrity’s enlistment, they must report. The current laws allow men to postpone their mandatory military service five times until they turn 30 only for medical reason. This new act was enforced starting September 2017. :)

 

Im sorry if I misunderstood this post of yours implying to me that he didn't go there voluntarily but bec of the MS notice but Bogum will never lie about the notice if he received it already or not.

 

He reiterated he never received one yet. The news articles stated that he voluntarily went there to audition but there is an underlying conditions if he gets to pass or not, the next step will be determined. If he gets to pass this he'll join the Navy military band this last day of August, if not he'll wait for his MS notice for his specific AOR.

 

Bogum, his family and the agency are still waiting for the MS notice but this is really his plans, to really join the military band at all cost and do it EARLIER & voluntarily go there although he knows in no time the notice will arrive soon. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry the twitter blooper, @Sakurafairy. I tweeted a correction to give credit to you for the image I quoted.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, willenette said:

 

gumtaek,  an amendment now to the Military Service Act has made it harder for male celebrities to delay their enlistment. All male celebrities who fall into one of these categories and was born between January 1, 1980 and December 31, 1999 are now required to submit their personal information to the MMA. Many entertainment agencies were notified of this change. Once the MMA calls for a celebrity’s enlistment, they must report. The current laws allow men to postpone their mandatory military service five times until they turn 30 only for medical reason. This new act was enforced starting September 2017. :)

This is why Bo Gum's move to apply for military enlistment 15 days ahead of his 28th birthday is commendable given experiences of dodging military duty by several male celebrities.:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now