Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Single: All My Love, Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth

Food Support for Bogummy and the rest of the cast and the crew

• Like 1

First time to see this pic 

EUWEwdnU0AAiL7a?format=jpg&name=large

Bogummy Cool Twitter

• Like 1

Screenshot-20200330-212213.jpg

426504-315206-2235.jpg

[Korea Sports Economy = Reporter Yang Ji-won]

Actor Park Bo-gum joins the army this summer.

As a result of covering the Hans Economy on the 30th, Bo-Gum Park is planning to enlist after the film 'Wonderland' last summer. Born in 1993, Park Bo-gum is 28 years old this year. 

In an interview last year with tvN 'Boyfriend', Jong-Young said, “The military will go when the time comes. 

"I think I have to go late," he said. "If I have the opportunity, I personally want to leave a lot of faces in my work." He stated that he would like to be prominent in various works before joining the military.

Regarding Park Bo-gum's enlistment of the military, the agency's Blossom Entertainment said, “I haven't received an enlistment notice yet. The exact time of enlistment has not been decided, ”he said.

Park Bo-gum communicates with the public through many works until enlistment.

Currently, he is in full swing with the protagonist Park So-dam in the shooting of the next TVN drama 'Youth Record'.

In April, Kim Tae-Yong's return film 'Wonderland' begins. In addition to Park Bo-gum, the film has been confirmed by Bae Ji-ji, Choi Woo-sik, Tang Wei, and Jung Yu-mi. In this film dealing with the virtual world, Suzy and the lovers breathe as a person who became a paralyzed man.

In addition, the film 'Seobok', filmed with Park Bo-gum and Gong-Yu, is scheduled to be released in the second half of this year.

http://m.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=426504

***I'm not very surprised. I want him to do it earlier. I just want Bogum to do the military service after Wonderland. 

• Like 1

The fact that he said he's not going to delay his enlist, its mean we need to be ready. :tears:

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fk.k

But 92 line actors not going yet, there's still a time for him. 

• Like 2

Daebak fanart! His cameo role in Itaewon Class.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Newly released pics from Asian Drama DX IG

EUaNpLFU8AEIQ17?format=jpg&name=medium

EUaNpLbU0AEKA9j?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The world got upside down when this news came out again. @gumtaek we will wait for the official statement and there it is.

What is important is he needs to leave us with good memories in drama and film.

I hope blossom also had the courage to officially state that Bogum is part of WL (funny is - all news sites confirm it unofficially/including this work for Bogum).

All the best for our boy. I think even if he's in the military he'll still shine there and surely his halo will show. Two years or less than two years ain't that long. 

Cheer up ! :)

1585600808642.gif

Cto

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1