Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

KBS Entertainment News of the Seobok Casting

@autumnight: That's a million-dollar question! Some HAVE a way of finding out! What I observed is that Bo Gum leaves 2 days  before the actual fanmeet. He does the press conference and then the rehearsal the day before the fanmeet. I am guessing but it's an intelligent guess, right?

• Love 2

Park Bo Gum Considers Never Smiling Again After Seeing a Humiliating Fan Cam Photo

Poor Bo Gum just wanted to express his joy of seeing a fan.

Published 9 hours ago

1xMavvmmI-UXTpEkk2QYtTvAuwvKPmPvruAyHH5vxUkwggSAFb_nu6c3VcLKbbEDA-oXog2Pn6K661s2DgUtDYc_qxGDCn7t6yo=s0-rj

A Park Bo Gum fan recently uploaded multiple fan cam photos of the star at the airport along with the caption, “Spring is here with Bogum.

bjM4Lwd2CqIl9inN1YpHchSrEE65TbtRvbip2MllDk4L9DQD_q1ACkSc3aJ5-1Ukp1BsxC6fyZu3jGCfPDEHA3O5G9AowwjEdw=s0-rj

In the photos, Bo Gum could be seen sporting a brown jacket and looking handsome as always. But there was one photo where he didn’t look so flattering which drew significant attention from fans.

Spoiler

9pbCvrfKGtFm6DxNtpf5D9a9YX0W9OrSs2Lo-F6p11_r_TqveTmWXQakuZq3dmMU1nkDOncZk3XjeC2L-Z5xV9yqdt3eUnc_SA=s0-rj

This particular photo shows Bo Gum smiling in a hilarious way that almost looks like an intentional “ugly face” if that’s even possible for him.

Q6wqY3VU3GrI2LCS_ZGvPNIXz2J4XIyPaF4d-mYan4SJoFp_m3v04T6yi714v7FHX5qBQn8YpZlyWta5cs6nJs4f0Xxl-J6McA=s0-rj

As expected, this photo was retweeted so many times that it even reached Bo Gum. He then jokingly responded with, “I’d better not smile out of delight to see my fans anymore” and mentioned the fan who took the photo.

It appears that when Bo Gum noticed a fan taking a photo, he smiled because he was happy to see him, but the photo didn’t turn out as well as they usually do for the actor.

Despite Bo Gum’s reaction to the photo, many fans believe that this kind of photo only adds to his lovable charm.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/park-bo-gum-korean-actor-idol-smiling-airport-fan-cam-hilliarious-ugly-face-humiliating/#ParkBoGum

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Whoa, I just saw a tweet at 10:42 a.m. saying that Bo Gum's Manila Fanmeet VIP tickets are sold out.! Selling of tickets started at 10 a.m.! I am delightfully surprised! What are left are the cheaper tickets!

This one was even earlier!

Park Bo Gum's Manila Fanmeet is trending!

D1Gt6lnUwAAvSZr.jpg

• Love 2

22 hours ago, gumtaek said:

This fan tweeted Bo Gum and Bo Gum tweeted back to her! Sooo lucky!

credit: Logo

Here's the video of that moment taken by another fan

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing the pictures + the clip. Bogum looks handsome as always sporting this brown jacket. :lol:

• Love 1

Spoiler

I like to watch Kdrama but never fan girl to any actor.

I used to work to in related entertainment industry so normally I see every now and then an actors / singer bit I never asked any photo or ask for an authograph  (Am I weird ?? ) 

Why do I like or love PBG. It's because as an actor he is really good and good looking. And as as person he is exemptional. God fearing and very vocal on His Faith. Pure heart, innocent, honest and loving son and co-workers and especially He love and value his fans.

Now I religiously follow PGB on Soompi & Twitter. Start back reading to know more about him and I really enjoy reading all your fan account and thoughts.

More on my fan account if I have time.

Back reading I'm now at page 873 2017 Bo Gum Arrival in Singapore. And current page 2019 Bo Gum arrival in Singapore. 

• Love 1

recommend_72cc7b80f5c8e975aebeae75740b5630ba1490cc.jpeg

5 Male Celebs Who Once Received a Sweet Treat... Simply Because They are Handsome

Their visual is the reason why people want to treat them well. 

Not only fans, but it also seems like everyone admits their visual. These celebrities revealed to have once (or more than once, actually) got a special treat thanks to their good-looking faces. They bumped to non-fans and, out of the blue, got a privilege from them. Check out who they are and their stories below!

image%2F1552010645550-1552010645550.png

Park Bogum flew to Africa for tvN's traveling program 'Youth over Flowers.' At the airport, Park Bogum received a lot of chocolates and snacks from stewardesses. 

https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/03/08/5-male-celebs-who-once-received-a-sweet-treat-simply-because-they-are-handsome-189547

@thadora: EXACTLY the same as you! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2