Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

In the article, he was compared to Jo In Sung. 

When Bo Gum was still sporting his long hair and had TNGT pictorials, an article referred to him as the 2nd Won Bin.

Bo Gum has better pics that the one they used in the headline photo of the allkpop article.

@ahdrianna: Miss our feverish live recaps in the drama thread!  Many thanks for the translation!

@rahma92: Bo Gum lives on in many KEnt shows! It's a pity some don't have English subtitles! Sorry to ask this but what does a fast-growing Twitter profile mean and where did the 13K come from?...I use Twitter but I am not well-versed with the Twitter stat terms.

Me too... Pls explain it. Thank you. 

19 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Bo Gum has better pics that the one they used in the headline photo of the allkpop article.

Why do they have to choose that one, with the bowl hair cut :crazy: About the only haircut of his that's worse is the 2017 short fringe bowl hair cut :vicx:

@gumtaek :love: how to order? the CD jacket and the posters are all so :love:

Bogummy will be featured in "Korean TV Drama Guide"..

Special interview with the best boyfriend that makes us happy , Park Bogum.

Introduction to Encounter and fanmeeting report.

iOgjjk7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Didn't know Amazon Japan delivers outside Japan... Thanks @gumtaek :wub: Looks the CDs are also available in Rakuten ... 

https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15802143/ (18% off) and 

https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15802144/

A clip of P.O in some variety show (anyone knows what show this is? :sweatingbullets:) talking about his relationship with Bogummy :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Block B’s P.O Talks About How His Friendship With Park Bo Gum Is Going Strong

Feb 23, 2019
by S. Park

Block B’s P.O spoke about his friendship with “Encounter” co-star Park Bo Gum.

On the February 22 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” P.O appeared for an interview.

When the reporter commented that he and Park Bo Gum had good chemistry in “Encounter,” P.O broke out into a smile. The two actors appeared as brothers in the tvN drama that ended in January. Park Bo Gum and P.O have shown support for each other since forming a close friendship through “Encounter.” Park Bo Gum showed off their bromance in snaps from the set while the rapper attended Park Bo Gum’s fan meeting.

“We’re the same age, but he’s a senior actor,” said P.O. “He helped me so that I could act comfortably. We’re texting each other and thinking of places to go to hang out.”

Choosing Gyeongju as the place he wants to go with Park Bo Gum, the Block B member added, “I want to rent a scooter and go on a trip. I also want to go to the museum and go to a spa.” He added with a laugh, “He said that he’d come watch my play. But he said, ‘It’s sold out. What do I do?'” When the reporter asked what people should do to see the sold-out play, P.O wittily answered, “You have to be my friend.”

P.O will appear in the play “Boy Goes to Heaven,” which is based on the 2005 film of the same name. The play is about a 13-year-old boy who is born to a single mother and dreams of marrying a single mother in his future. One day, he transforms into a 33-year-old man and falls in love. P.O will appear as a police officer in the play, which will premiere on March 3.

P.O-Park-Bo-Gum1.jpg

Cr soompi

Hope this help @autumnight

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Dz8xtpDUUAAIhpF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Hi friends

This post is related to the Encounter drama that Bo Gum just completed .. pls click on the spoiler if you are a supporter of his Encounter drama

Thks !

Spoiler

List of international drama fans who want to appeal for Encounter D-cut DVD/ Blu-ray 

As you may know, the production company Studio Dragon has decided not to produce a Dcut Dvd of the drama and the Korean Encounter drama fans are working hard to reach out to the production company by calling, faxing and emailing the various companies involved these last few days to appeal that decision.

Thepixies and I will try to collate a list of international drama fans who would like to help them in their cause. We will send the name list to the Korean side and hopefully that will give their fight for the DVD more weight and significance. We are in the midst of liasing with the Korean fans about our intention. 

Please pm me or thepixies with your soompi handle / name and your country if you are keen for your name to be on the list . 

( adding your country is optional if you are uncomfortable .. but it would help to show the production company how widespread the love and influence Encounter has all over the world ) and it may translate into $$$ in their eyes .. and hopefully change their minds.. lol 

Please also ask your other friends who love encounter to join.. better if you can help collate a list and send it to us. 

We would like to  do what we can to help our Korean comrades so that the DVD will become a reality !! Please help to spread the message on social media/ other forums as well and send us your names or a  list of your friends'names ( doesn't need to be from soompi )

Thanks for your support !!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

I found this translation by SHK's fans.

From Elle Magazine in March 2019. Song Hye Kyo interviewed about how she worked with Park Bo Gum.

"As an actor, he is someone whose future projects would be worth anticipating. 

We spent time together on set as Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyeon. First of all, he is like what everyone says, a polite and positive person. He already has control of his life for his age

At the start of the drama, KJH has innocence of youth like a green grape but has matured to protect the woman he cared about. It was a great experience to personally witness him acting that on set" 

CREDIT: @thepixies Soompi Encounter Forum 

Based on a chinese translation in weibo, SHK said:

At the time (on set) it was virtually KJH and CSH in dialogue and spending time together. Firstly, it’s like everyone says, [he’s] really a straightforward and positive person. Agewise, [he] really seizes the moment. At the start of the drama, didn’t he really begin as a ‘green grape’ type of innocent youth? And he developed into someone who wanted to care for a woman, in the process transforming into a mature man. It was a happy experience to witness that on set. He’s an actor whose future projects one would be anticipating and curious about.

^ Apologies as this is 3rd hand.  I’m sure someone will translate directly into English from the Korean text sooner or later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Up Close Pictures of Park Bogum Taken By a Fan's Phone Just Showed How Perfect is He in Real Life

Unedited pictures were shared by a fan from Park Bogum's recent event.

Recently, a fan shared a series of pictures of Park Bogum, clearly taken by a phone camera and was then being uploaded as it is, unedited. These are really up close pictures of Park Bogum who actually came close to his fans at this particular event that the original poster went and it's easily observable how amazing the actor looked despite the lack of lightings and any photo editing tools.

image%2F1550920589852-Dzlq7W2VAAABxID+%281%29.jpgimage%2F1550920594821-Dzlq7W1V4AAdF_8+%281%29.jpgimage%2F1550920599243-Dzlq7W2U8AERId6+%281%29.jpgimage%2F1550920603829-Dzlq7W2U0AAVRtt+%281%29.jpg

Image Source: Twitter 'Mossyyyyyyyy

He is how he is on camera, if not, only better.

cr: kstarlive.com

:wub: the third pict he looks like a puppy, cute

• Love 1

5 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

He already has control of his life for his age

Reading her interview about bogum, I felt like SHK thinking of him as a little boy. I mean he is 25 y.o (27 in korea, right?), he is actually an adult, of course he already has control of his life :joy:  cute!

I really want to seeing them together in different project, like photoshoot or cf 

• LOL 1