Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@fleurofjasmine thank you for the video and pics chingu :) he looks really young -he is young but you know what I mean :P) in those pics, how cute!!! would we see him like this in Reply 1988 drama? I think that we would see him in different age phases in the drama, so we can see him too young like in these pics and then a little older like Min and Yoon Hoo's caharacters? :D 

maybe it will take him sometime to go to variety shows, I hope soon though :D but like you said it's good thing that we get to see him every week as Music Bank's MC :D

@dahae2006 thank you for the article chingu :) from what I read there is parts of the interview similar to the interview our chingu @wizengamot shared with us couple hours ago, I'll try to translate as much as I can but I'm not that good like our chingus @tituyphing and @maiwun but it's better than nothing right? :D 

you're welcome @ilchul :) 

yes, he's really look young isn't?

and now friday is the day I'm waiting his preview pics from his fansites..haha..and later watch his video of MC cut :)

oh..it could be..I don't know until now what is age of his character in Reply1988..so maybe we will see him from his younger age in 1988 and his older version..

about variety show and/or interview..haha..actually I know other young actor who also always shy everytime he was interviewed and/or appear on variety show..he even didn't look at camera directly..if you watched drama Angry Mom..you must know Jisoo..AM is his debut drama..he really nervous everytime he was interviewed..so I don't really shock if Bogum also like that..I think maybe Bogum (and other young actor) were trained for acting not for appear on variety show like Idol always do..so they need a time to adjust with something like interview and/or variety show..just my opinion :)

@fleurofjasmine it's not his name that means "Health". In Korean the actual word for "Ministry of Health & Welfare" is "보건복지부" (Bogeon/Bogun Bokjibu) 

보건 -----> 보검, It's just a one consonant difference :D he mentioned in a Korean interview that it was his fans that came up with it xD

As for interviews after IRY, there aren't any. Only this goodbye message~ He just said his thanks and that IRY is a project he won't forget. (Will be subbing this one soon so full trans will be a little later~!)

Anyway, today's MC cut *w* 

cr. to KHJ

@ilchul hwaiting!!! it's totally fine! hahah my korean is bad TT but i'm studying hard :) let's all do our best and just help each other as much as we can \o/ like you said it's better than nothing ~

oh thank you very much for explanation :)

and hwaiting for you all, maiwun, ilchul and tituyphing for all translation..we depend on you.. :)

thank very much :)

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot

@maiwun wuaa i was waiting for their MuBank cut, as yyou may well know, i've been compiling all their MuBank in a folder on my phone. when i was watching the live streaming earlier, i also thought that they look like art students (mainly Bo Gum with his hat)... 

@ilchul yeah really does have a supportive family and he mentioned his church again. He must have really grown coming there with his family. he plays piano for his church too right? and you 

@fleurofjasmine i'm not sure about the post drama interview, usually the actors do that during their fanmeet like what SIG did, after IRY he had a fanmeet where he talks about his character. and bogum along with SIG, Choi Won Young and Jang Nara had met last Wednesday to talk about the dvd and their commentaries that will be included on the IRY dvd too so if you buy the dvd or once the dvd is release, chances are some fans would upload the actors comments on the drama and their characters too

as for Bo Gum being a sibling of Bo Young

i've seen someone comment that on asianwiki and probably that's where a fan read that and commented it on DB. I did research about them but nothing came up. But if we are going to base it on Bo Gum's interview, Bo Young is not likely his sister, since he said that they had a large age gap (he and his siblings) and Bo Young is 1991 and Bo Gum is 1993.I don't think that's large enough.

learning korean

i'm studying korean too, and watching lots of raw kdramas then watching with subs later on help me alot on learning. but but i still have long way to go

Guest maiwun

@fleurofjasmine as much as i'd love bogum and boyoung to be related/siblings (because i like boyoung too) sadly they are definitely not related xD  I think people just assumed because of the similar name pattern which most korean siblings have 

park bo -young/gum . hahaha 

@wizengamot it was because of the hat too! and later on his pants lollllll kinda reminded me of  min too because min paints :') and wow i do the same as you for korean~! but other than watching raw shows i try to write in korean as much as i can so sometimes i make hangul transcripts of selected clips and bother my korean friends to check which words i misheard :sweatingbullets: good luck in ur studies too!!

hahaha..yes, I also thought the same thing too..maybe fans assumed they are siblings because their name is similar.. :)

honestly, it would be great if they are siblings/related..both of them are talented actor/actress!! and is not helping with ambiguous answer from JB..she answered nope, but added something like "but if it's true that means its a super secret"..haha..maybe JB just joking..

but..yeah if that rumour is true.. what is the purpose they hide this info isn't? so it must be only hoax/rumour..

• Like 2

(…) But rather than girl groups, the people that I honestly want to meet the most is EXO. I really like them. Their songs are the best as well.

Park Bogum, on the whether there is a singer or idol group that he wants to meet

I just open prkbgm.tumblr and searching about his interview..and I found about it..so.. is Bogum finally has meet with EXO? 

and suddenly I thought that if he finally meets EXO and that mean also meets DO..so he meets with young Lee Joon Young?? haha..I'm sorry but I still can't get Min and IRY out from my head.. :D:sweatingbullets:

also LOL with hashtag #but the sad reality that exo have finished promoting :lol:

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 5

Guest wizengamot

@wizengamot it was because of the hat too! and later on his pants lollllll kinda reminded me of  min too because min paints :') and wow i do the same as you for korean~! but other than watching raw shows i try to write in korean as much as i can so sometimes i make hangul transcripts of selected clips and bother my korean friends to check which words i misheard :sweatingbullets: good luck in ur studies too!!

i write hangul too but that was before, for now i try reading it and then listening. yeah good luck to us haha

hahaha..yes, I also thought the same thing too..maybe fans assumed they are siblings because their name is similar.. :)

honestly, it would be great if they are siblings/related..both of them are talented actor/actress!! and is not helping with ambiguous answer from JB..she answered nope, but added something like "but if it's true that means its a super secret"..haha..maybe JB just joking..

but..yeah if that rumour is true.. what is the purpose they hide this info isn't? so it must be only hoax/rumour..

that's what i thought... maybe it's because they are both park and had the same first syllable "bo" but i guess they are really not related.

the I REMEMBER YOU tweet on park bogum

i'm note really sure if my translation is accurate (it's about the caption on the tweet): i'll be translating the hashtags too.

i think the IRY tweet was saying that: 

"we are speechless and can't take our eyes off with him acting two figures/persons, with his subtle facial expression he made #LeeMin and #JungSunHo inseparable. We are happy to know (more) about you actor #ParkBoGum. Thank You! #IrememberYou" @BOGUMMY

Edited by wizengamot

Guest maiwun

I just open prkbgm.tumblr and searching about his interview..and I found about it..so.. is Bogum finally has meet with EXO? 

and suddenly I thought that if he finally meets EXO and that mean also meets DO..so he meets with young Lee Joon Young?? haha..I'm sorry but I still can't get Min and IRY out from my head.. :D:sweatingbullets:

also LOL with hashtag #but the sad reality that exo have finished promoting :lol:

He has met them!!! Back in 5th June. A month after he started MCing for Mubank. It was funny because when the interview was released where he said he was an EXO fan they already finished promoting but luckily they came back again with Love Me Right :)) 

He even trended number one in Korea for it because EXO-L's already knew he was a fan :D Screenshot~

nKZME20.png

Fans also made a joke out of it because of IRY (Can't seem to find the original tweet but found a screenshot)

tumblr_ns5i98pTgA1to1fhoo1_1280.png

TRANS:

「Do you want to go with Ajussi?」

Seo Inguk's kidnapped brother, raised as Music Bank MC by Ex-killer, Lee Jun Young ( ?? Pure-Hearted man, 23 years old)

not sure what 고흥 means ><!

And some screenshots :) 

R7Xb696.png

7ZHtKzA.png

Unfortunately though, for this broadcast of Mubank, Irene and Bogum received some criticisms from knetz (someone uploaded a video calling them rotten mcs) ><;; At that time Irene still made a lot of mistakes but in this episode, for the first time Bogum made mistakes too ;; I'm not sure why that happened lol maybe he was too excited to finally meet EXO LOL. But a lot of people/non-fans defended Bogum especially those who regularly watch Mubank because they knew he was good from the start and it was just that particular day that he made that much mistakes :) 

EDIT:

Park Bogum for T.I For Men (Source: tiformen.com)

main_rolling_02_20150821(2).jpgmain_08_20150821.jpg

So proud of him~ he's got two new modeling deals now ;_; Can't wait for more photos as well as the EDWIN catalogue photos \o/

Edited by maiwun

Guest ilchul

@fleurofjasmine thank you chingu for the pics and video :) 

I heard of Jisoo though I didn' watch Angry Mom drama and I agree with you there is actors like PBG who needs more time to adapt to the media/variety shows world :D

@maiwun thank you for the video chingu and for your hard work on subbing :)

@fleurofjasmine  @maiwun thank you chingus for your encouragement, I'll try my best :P

this article is the same our chingu @wizengamot shared part of it with us and it would be great if she can find the rest of the article translation and share it with us since my translation isn't that good :D 

this is what I managed to translate till now, the interview is long and I'm too slow :D

before everything let me say that I'm sorry in advance for all the mistakes I did since I'm still a new learner :D 

1st part of the article translation: (article source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/391707)

Q. After the drama shooting is over, do you sleep well ?

PBG replyed he hardly splet 6 hours while shooting the drama. After shooting for daily drama "Wonderful Mama", he started a miniserie drama for the 1st time "Cantabile Tomorrow". He wakes up five in the morning and get to the filming everyday, in cantabile drama it was the 1st experiencewhere he saw known actors like Eun Kyung ssi and Joo Won suffer.

Q. Your caharcter Yoon Hoo apeared in the 6th episode and at the 1st scene was at the end of episode 5 saving Yoo Jin (Joo Won) from drawning.

PBG replyed while laughing that however people everybody knew him as paramedics who came out about 4 seconds in the end of the 5th episode :lol: and people were wondering 'Why are you the lifeguard?' 

Q. You were called to enter the drama after it has been aired?

PBG replyed that it's true and that infact he didn't even know what the episode was about and he only had time to learn cello in a a short times before starting shooting in 17th october.

I understood nothing of 4th question.

in the 5th question it was about shouting with actors by his age and he said that it was really fun and he learned a lot and still learning.

Q. tell me something about the acting/shooting.

PBG said that his family and company really gives him an objective look at his acting, rather than giving him unconditional praise they would tell me I did not watch it/like it?.  the director in the set would describe how difficult to show the feelings of the fingers being too sick in the scene where he (Hyoon Hoo) had take medication.

Q. I liked that scene. Where you were leaning against the wall tearing out the medication's bag while saying "Just hold on for today". You did great, you were really immersed with bloodshot eyes!!

PBG was thankful and said that for those who play the cello their hands is really precious. It was too painful to think that way (Trembling hands and pretend to) and he was really nervous. (laughing)

Q. In order to join the S Orchestra you played Bach: Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007 Prelude No. 1 it was a memoriable part you played. Did you really play it?

PBG said that he learned Bach's and another synphonie and it helped that he's familiar with the musical scale since he learned the piano as a child and the cello teacher told them the digit, and although the numbers were played when shooting the scene he still regret that he didn't have a lot of time to practice because it would have been nice if he managed to perfect it better, but the teacher gave him much praise for it! (Laughs)

Q.the scene of him conducting the "Mambo" synphonie was also a big thing online/got peoples attentions.

PBG said that it was a great burden for him to look at the conducting teacher and Joo Won was so great that he was worried that he won't be able to reach his level. ("the interview says that the scene had a good reaction more than imagined and after the mambo scene was aired PBG ranked first at the real-time searches. :D)

Q. the interviewer prased his eyes escpressions and how she/he was affected by him and the saddness in his eyes when Nae il told him that she'd perform with him and he was so touched by her accepting that. 

PBG said that it was the 1st when he filmed "The Admiral: Roaring Currents" when actor Choi Min Sik and director Kim Han Min that they told him that, and while shooting the drama this time the director told him that he have a good eyes that tells/speeks everything and he was so greatful and that's when he started thinking that he has to work more on his eyes expressions. (and we saw how his hard work payed off in IRY :D)

The interviewer told him that he had many emotions in his eyes when Yoo Jin was performing and it had a lot of interpretation and PBG thanked her/him.

The interviewer told him that he have a great teary eyes/scenes too and that made him shy and I don't know what "아유" means.

Edited by ilchul

Guest ilchul

thank you @fleurofjasmine @maiwun for the updates :D it's really a good thing we have Music Bank's cuts since it gives us a regular dose of our cute Bogomie :D 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Min is LJY's fan? :lol: Hyun wouldn't be happy to know that :lol: well at least PBG met DO in Music Bank since he didn't have any scene with him in IRY drama :D

ugh sometimes I wonder what those knetz want/do, why criticise PBG? he did great job for many epispdes and when he makes mistakes for the 1st time they forget everything and act as if he is an awful MC? as if MCs can't make mistakes from time to time!!

hehe our Bogomie is gaining more recognation and offers in modeling too!! I'm really happy and proud of him :D he's really handsome in those pics :wub: 

@wizengamot I think so, I remember I read that in an article shared by our chingu @fleurofjasmine saying that he's good at piano because he's used to paly for his church :) 

Edited by ilchul

Guest ilchul

I wanted to share these with you before going to sleep :D I don't know how to post pics from tumbler so here is the links and you can repost them in a proper way :D 

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/post/127248177940/bogums-sign-messages-for-fans-on-the-way-to

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/post/127247483308/jessy8548-the-really-good-looking-and-after 

this young man won't stop making this noona's heart fall for him harder by each day passing by!!! he's so kind and thoughtful that he is encouraging and advising he's fans to study hard and not skip school and signed for all his fans despite his manager saying that they need to go :tears: 

I'll continue translating the rest of the article tomorrow, I couldn't finish it today :( 

and now good night/good morning chingus :D and I just needed to post a pic of Bogomie in a proper way :lol:  

tumblr_ntf5l74UjD1untowto1_540.jpg

cr: http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

Edited by ilchul

Guest wizengamot

@maiwun yeah,on that particular episode, BoGum made a mistake or two but seriously those knetz are blowing it in bigger proportions. If I remember right, he made the mistake when there was only the two of them, he and irene. and not when he was with EXO plus he said sorry and did not pretend to brush it off. wuaaa those knetz are really irritating. just because of that he called him and her rotten mc. as far as my watching of MuBank is concern, they are the best MC i had seen so far. And being a good MC was not only having to speak flawlessly, they need to be able to engage their audience, and quite frankly, with the raves going on with BoGum and Irene tandem, you could tell that they've engage a large audience.

@ilchul  thank you for the translations... i've seen those pics on his way to MuBank and i'm really impressed that he did sign them instead of just saying that he'll have to go and just avoid the crowd. i hope he continued to be like this. but actually it's quite understandable if he would excuse himself. it kinda reminds me of SIG during the taping of IRY, he signed fan's autograph requests despite the taping.

there's no stills yet for Reply 1988... good thing we get to see him on MuBank every week. I wonder where i could find their MC cuts with eng sub. i only had one MC cut with eng sub, the rest are all raw. if anyone could give me a link, i would be thankful :)

Guest ilchul

@wizengamot thank you chingu, I just feel frustrated/sad that I don't know how much mistakes I've done :( like you I hope he remains with this personality/spirit forever, I may look exegerating but the way I see him he has a pure eyes that shows what's in his heart and it's a rare thing and I hope that won't change and yes it's so kind of them but no one will really blame them if they didn't sign for all their fans and excused themselves from the crowed after signing for few fans.

I tried to find the cuts with eng sub too but couldn't find any :( but only looking at them brings smile to my face :D 

anyone watching the live streaming of MuBank? they're not only matching clothes, i think it's really identical clothes. before they just wear matching colors 

from http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

TENASIA: Do you live with your family right now?

PBG: We live together. I have an older brother and an older sister, and there’s quite a big age gap between us, so since I’m the youngest in the family I was able to receive a lot of love while growing up. Thanks to my family, I’ve realized and come to know the things that are important to living in this world.

TENASIA: Specifically what kind of things?

PBG: My father told me to “Always live truthfully”. And he also told me that “You have to live while staying truthful to your original intention”. “You have to go with what you first believed in, in order to have no regrets.” He also told me that “Even if you fail while living like that, it will all just be an experience, and if you succeed then it’ll be a memory.” Recently whilst in the midst of filming for ‘Cantabile’, I had a bit of time, so I watched ‘Interstellar’. The movie made me think again about how I should live thankfully everyday and be good to my family. The scene in the movie where Cooper is watching the messages sent by his family while in space was so sad…. that I thought “That’s right, I should be good to my parents while they’re here”. Our family motto is “Think of today as the last and let’s do our best”, so I try my best not to forget that, and always live with it deeply embedded in my heart.

TENASIA: It seems like you’re taking a step upwards after getting the basics down pat with every production. I would think that this kind of process could be really tiring if you had the tendency to want to obtain big results in one go. Are you the kind with a lot of patience?

PBG: I think I’m patient. To me, the foundation has to be firm and sturdy in order to be able to grow more - because if the foundation work isn’t sturdy, then it can lead to the construction being faulty. At church, my parents, and even my company tells me that “whatever it may be, if you try to grasp everything in your hands at once, it will all slip out”. Thankfully, everyone at my company look over me in a manner so that I’m able to take one step at a time. Obviously it would be nice to appear as the leading main character in a big production, but if I’m unable to handle that, then I would be disappointing all the people who had their hopes up in me. That’s why I don’t think of any of the roles that I’ve played up until now as ‘small’ roles. At the time, to me, they were all big roles. I’m thankful to the directors, and script writers that cast me, and entrusted me with the roles. Looking back, I was able to grow, little by little, through each production.

source: tenasia december 2014
translated by: prkbgm.tumblr.com
[!] please link back to this post, or at least mention ‘prkbgm@tumblr’ when posting elsewhere. 

thanks so much dear for posted this interview... really enjoy reading it.

btw, is he  a catholic?

@tituyphing thank so much for the sub, u save my life..... i love how gungpyo praised our gummie for being a nice actor with nice attitude. that is very best compliment for gummie.

Edited by sharone_pink
  • Like 3

@maiwun

hahahah..LOL..so Bogum finally has met with EXO and young version of his uncle (D.O.) :lol: and wow..he even trended no 1 in real search time ranking because he finally met EXO :o and the joke thou..hahaha..so LJY kidnapped Min and he grow-up as Music Bank MC..LOL :D

about Bogum and Irene mistake..oh yeah..I remember I read an article on Netizenbuzz about Irene mistake..knetz said how could she doesn't know the tittle of EXO song (Love Me Right)..but when I watched the video..I think she just mispelled when mentioned the tittle of song..at that time Bogum was still out of my radar so I didn't pay attention to him..and that article also only focus to Irene..

however..many people and/or knetz love them as Music Bank MC..I found 2 articles from pannchoa.blogspot about that..

[enter-talk] MUSIC BANK NEW MC PARK BOGEOM & IRENE

Posted on 7:35 AM by kei z

it's the first broadcast with the new MCs today
Park Bogeom and Irene....but why is their chemistry so amazing???
everyone, don't misunderstand, I'm just saying that they match
I'm not telling them to date

isn't it their first time MCing? but they're pretty good???
expecially Park Bogeomㅋㅋㅋㅋ

download.jsp?FileKey=D3145A94A82AE3934C0

post response:
[+287][-21]

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.01 23:19
Junhyeon-ah!!!!!!!! HeulalaHolonglongㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠshe looks so warm with that guy MC...they're the best partnersㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜmy heart is falling to piecesㅜㅜㅜㅜJoohyeon-ahㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜI wish their chemistry wasn't exploding like thatㅜㅜㅜ

download.jsp?FileKey=9F3A7BD77DA189EAB8C

their outfits are pink pink and it looks good together

as expected from celebrities!!!!~~~~~

Park Bogeom is 2 years younger than Irene... but their height difference... I like!
it's the first time I'm seeing 2 MCs matching so well

download.jsp?FileKey=3ED4A5E4D6616131CEC

download.jsp?FileKey=53173F2F0128102C766

download.jsp?FileKey=4AF30D83A2D05E9BFED

download.jsp?FileKey=8EB7AC409D47E92F2D6

looks like Park Bogeom's heart is fluttering....

download.jsp?FileKey=6A726C2D488E09A9519

here Park Bogeom told Irene that she was pretty and Irene responded "really?"

download.jsp?FileKey=43319427329D668CB57

download.jsp?FileKey=9C87CF50AD1DE9D690A

I really enjoyed them MCing today!!!
they really did well

download.jsp?FileKey=0136545CE4E70947097

ㅋㅋ |2015.05.01 22:12
seriously heart flutteringㅋㅋㅋㅋmy heart is flutteringㅋㅋㅋWhen Irene talks, she always goes "uhahahaha" at the end, and the guy is always starring at her when she talks and smirked subtlelytoo heart fluttering....ㅋㅋㅋ

화양연화 |2015.05.01 22:13
Irene is really freaking pretty..

흥탄소년단 |2015.05.02 04:30
When they were signaling the MCs there was one shot with Park Bogeom, and I went "wow why is he so handsome?" but then there was one shot with Irene and even as a girl, I had a heart attack, I stopped breathing.. freaking pretty!!! freaking f*cking pretty!!! she was all pink pink so it made her even more lovelyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜI'm entering the fandom... a lovely concept would suit RV

ㅂㅂ |2015.05.01 23:45
ah I was watching the broadcast today and Park Bogeom didn't even look at his script, he did really well

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.02 11:00
Irene is freaking good at singing? don't know why people can bash her;

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2015/05/enter-talk-music-bank-new-mc-park.html

[instiz] MUSIC BANK TOTALLY DAEBAK CONCEPT FOR IRENE AND PARK BOGUM

Posted on 11:44 AM by kei z

tumblr_nq6nyheVk61untowto1_500.jpg

CH2WZHAUYAAiP3c.jpg:large

source: here

right, when I watched it yesterday I got a heart attackㅠㅠ
행복둥이
chemistry wow wow....ㅠㅠ
they suit each otherㅋㅋㅋ
여우상
heck pretty....
they match...
ah she's too pretty.........my heart.....ah.....ah........she dropped a nuclear bomb....
모해애비
beautiful chemistry..
AGUST  
hul Park Bogum's hand is big..
why do they match so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠpretty
their chemistry is daebak, pretty and handsome

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2015/06/instiz-music-bank-totally-daebak.html

first article was posted 4 months ago and 2nd article was posted 2 months ago. commenters on this site (pann-choa) said they ship them and said watching them is like watching WGM..hahaha..

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 3

@ilchul

thank you very much dear for article translation :) and thank you for the link about Bogum signs messages to fans..

he's really a nice and kind person :wub:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Min is LJY's fan? :lol: Hyun wouldn't be happy to know that :lol: well at least PBG met DO in Music Bank since he didn't have any scene with him in IRY drama :D

ugh sometimes I wonder what those knetz want/do, why criticise PBG? he did great job for many epispdes and when he makes mistakes for the 1st time they forget everything and act as if he is an awful MC? as if MCs can't make mistakes from time to time!!

hehe our Bogomie is gaining more recognation and offers in modeling too!! I'm really happy and proud of him :D he's really handsome in those pics

haha..yes chingu..our Min is fan of young LJY aka his "kidnapper" LOL..speaking of Bogum has met with DO on MB, I think it will fun if in the future SIG and EXO comeback together and three of them (Bogum, Inguk and DO) meet in MB :lol:

yes, I often don't understand with knetz..they really like critcise their artist (idol, actor, actress etc) just because a small mistake..

and about Bogum as model..wow..I have seen those pics before on twitter and IG..woohoo..he's so manly :)

thank you @ilchul and @maiwun for sharing pics

and this is an old article on pann-choa about Bogum..

[enter-talk] PARK BOGUM WHO'S LOOKING HOT WEARING A DDUKBOKKI COAT

Posted on 10:42 AM by kei z

rising star Park Bogum who showed up wearing a ddukbokki coat
download.jsp?FileID=30324811

he has a handsome face, the type of face you only get to see in books
the warm Park Bogumㅎㅎ
he really looks so warm..........
he suits ddukbokki coats so much..ㅜㅜ
the 22 years old Park Bogum

ㅜㅜ he gives off the warmest of warm auraㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

can you just call this type of face hot?

I hope he was my little brotherㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

he's doing well these days with his drama

but I hope that he can appear on TV even moreㅜㅜ
just looking at his face, he gives off a good impression

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+198][-5]
보검복지부 |2014.12.11 08:51
well if it's not Park Bogum-ssi giving me off the boyfriend feels

각시탈 |2014.12.11 11:22
when he appeared on Bridal mask, I went "wow such a hottie, there was an actor like that?" he was good at acting and was handsome

슬 |2014.12.11 10:17
I like him so much, in Wonderful days, he was playing Lee Seojin's younger self, he was good at acting and handsome

ㅇㅇ |2014.12.11 13:07
he looks like Lee Hyunwoo

ㅋ |2014.12.11 10:57
he went to the high school right next to my middle school, I saw him a lot while going home. when I went to school, I also saw him a lot at the bus stop. there wasn't really an area to play in our village but he was always playing around. he wasn't like a bully though. in his 3rd year of high school, because he became a celebrity, he had to manage his image and even pull up his pants. he was seriously handsome... when there were commoners next to him, he stood out even more 

보거미 |2014.12.11 17:18
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋah you couldn't help but put up my boyfriend's picture right? 

Zzz |2014.12.11 10:19
isn't he freaking awesome?? what kind of kid is tall, handsome, and even good at acting.. I watched Cantabile because of him

more Bogum pics --> http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2015/02/enter-talk-park-bogum-whos-looking-hot.html 

• Like 2

Guest wizengamot

thanks so much dear for posted this interview... really enjoy reading it.

btw, is he  a catholic?

@tituyphing thank so much for the sub, u save my life..... i love how gungpyo praised our gummie for being a nice actor with nice attitude. that is very best compliment for gummie.

no he's not a catholic. he's a protestant :) 

@wizengamot thank you chingu, I just feel frustrated/sad that I don't know how much mistakes I've done :( like you I hope he remains with this personality/spirit forever, I may look exegerating but the way I see him he has a pure eyes that shows what's in his heart and it's a rare thing and I hope that won't change and yes it's so kind of them but no one will really blame them if they didn't sign for all their fans and excused themselves from the crowed after signing for few fans.

I tried to find the cuts with eng sub too but couldn't find any :( but only looking at them brings smile to my face :D 

i feel you haha!!! even though i can;t understand what they're saying but when they're doing aegyo, cooing each other or smiling at each other, it makes me giddy hahahahaha!!!

@fleurofjasmine thank you for those chingu. i'm really glad that everyone is trying to make this thread alive. i'm really thankful to all of you here who comes to discuss this boy. 

from Jang Nara's official twitter account:

i'm just roughly translating the caption and beware my korean is not that fluent...

noreul gieok... alkkamalkka.. eo... nogihae dvd ttaemune mohossidon nal. na. naboda yeopun dongsaeng inguki bogumi ^^

"I remember You, the end... eu... i'm/we are thinking about doing it (or shall we do it or not). we've gathered here for the dvd. I guess ingukie's dongsaeng bogummy (bogumi in the hangul) is prettier than me..."

you are free to correct me so i can learn too :)

EDITED:

Thanks to fellow chingu monster @lelee for correcting my translation on JNR's tweet

I will correct the translation :) I miss translating IRY in the thread ㅠ_ㅠ

Should I remember you or not...(A wordplay on the title) lol

This was on the day we gathered for the dvd of IRY. My dongsaengs Ingookie and Bogummy are prettier than me^^

할까말까 means Should (I) or not? 말 means end, so you kinda confused the verb with a noun. Also, she calls the two "My dongsaengs Ingookie and Bogummy" Not the dongsaeng of Ingook. ㅎ means lol or haha. :) But still, you got the message..^^ Better than not understanding anything ;)

Untitled_zps0nt3wlzb.jpg

Edited by wizengamot

Guest ilchul

So here is 2nd part of the article's translation :D 

Q.in "Wonderful Mama" drama your character was too bright even when he's in tears while reading a letter written to his mother, you had the power to make it more immersive. People said that they loved the energy you gave the character.

PBG said that it was too bright right then (laughing), he added that it was hard because his voice tone was affected while filming because of the role he's playing speaking too fast that the writer kept telling him to speak in a higher tone but he learned a lot through that role and had a great fun and passion toward acting, moreover he met a lot of people he's still on contact with and was a precious work for him.

Q.I can see that you're bright and positive person but you're convinsing when you're dark or feeling sad while acting.Were their shared experiences between the characters you played and you so far?

PBG said that not in intirety, there is some scenes like in Cantabile where he was wondering about the character and used to take notes in his notebook to have a better anderstanding of the character.

Q. I think that it can be a great help to use the similarities between you and your character to have a fully connection and understanding to the personality aspects.

PBG answered laughingly that it's true. He look 1st for commonalities between him and the character he's playing to be able to create or access the personalitie he's creatin or approaching. I couldn't understand the rest of the answer,sorry.

Q. do you need/use a lot of imagination for it? (I dodn't know whether she's referring to imagining the character he's playing or what will come of his role in the future in the drama)

PBG replyed:it's scary to imagine too much (laughs) sometimes using imagination to visualise the character you want to show in your mind isn't a good thing while filming and it's scary to imagine anything like it. It can causes so many sorts of accidents and its scary sometimes.

Q. Well, let's try to imagine a few questions. In the drama Cantabile Yoo Jin and Lae il became a couple because of the music. If in reality, that wasn't the case (I couldn't understand what she said the situation will be)? would Yoon Hoo eventually have stepped up or backward?

PBG said while laughing that Yoo Hoo made a step back but made a step forward but then stood back again. he said that he would step forward but he will get really hurt if the other person loves someone else (while squat his body to the side pretending) and ended it with "the challenge is done! haha)

Q. being a cellist Yoon Hoo's hands were really valuable. What is it's worth you think? (couldn't understand much)
PBG: Huh ... billion ... just imagine if ...

Q. If such a thing actually happened, what would you choose?

PBG replyed that for the actors the voice, eyes and legs are all invaluable, there is many struggles everyday but as actors it's theis job to show the character to the people and without struggling that can't be done. He added that he was glad to accept the job he was offered and thankful to all the people he shared time/job with. For the actors and those wants to be actors it's important for them that their bodies be healthy.

Q. how do you handle the difficult times you come across?

PBG: through the faith, and prayer. Like talking with my family, then we pray together.

Q. Yoon Hoo having a pain in his hands that prevented him from playing cello again made a bucket list. If it's PBG's bucket list not Yoon Hoo's what would be in it? Give us only 3 things you would love to do as in before dying bucket list.

PBG: Well ... I want to go on a trip with my family so we will spend every moment together. And I want to thank those who loved me and appreciated my work. And if there is someone who hated me or didn't like me I want to say that I'm sorry that I couldn't do enough to make you like me.

Q. By going through the course of growing step by step, it seems you'll win the newcomer of the year.

PBG: am I? Ugh ... I'm just grateful that I'm a candidate...

Q. I couldn't understand it much but he was asked what he would do if he won the newcomer award I think. 

PBG: (after thinking for a while) the newcomer award can be received just once but being able to be an actor and the love I received is something I'm really/unconditionally grateful for. Believe me having the cheer.support/love of the people, my family and company support and prayers, all the special peoples and relationships I made/met, I'm really greatful to God and I'm happy and excited just by being in this great road.

Q. in 2014 year you filmed in "Wonderful Days" drama that had a really good start, you was in the box-office hit movie "The Admiral: Roaring Currents ', the sequel' Coin Locker Girl" was also recorded. And finished with 'Cantabile'. You worked hard in this year, what would you say if you can send message to yourself?

PBG (holding the tears in his eyes) to me ...? I just ... "You were truly blessed. Good job. Oh, you didn't face troubles.you should be thankful that you found a job that you enjoy doing. Do not ever lose appreciation " I'd say that. "Do not lose your precious person next to you. Do not forget who supported you, "he said.

Q. what's your goal/plan for 2015?

PBG: I hope that next year I'll be able to give a more mature performance/acting without regrets. If I find a little more self-confidence and pride for acting.So people would be..."wa PBG has grow better as an actor" "He's portraying his roles better" "no one can play this role like PBG", I hope I reach that level. and if I hear people say: "believe me one day the actor will get even better and better"

I believe that we all said what PBG wanted to hear :D 

I really love this young man and I hope he gets more great roles to show his great talent and keep having this kind and lovebale spirit that he has and I know that I'll always cheer for him and support him with all of you here :D 

the article source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/391707 

Edited by ilchul

Guest ilchul

@fleurofjasmine thank you chingu, though it's not that good of a translation but it's better than nothing and I'm happy that I managed to help you even a little to understand the article :D the 2nd part was less hair pulling for me than the 1st one, there was more words/phrases that I'm used to so understanding what it wanted to say was easier than yesterday (1st part translation) :D 

thank you so much for all the pics and articles/fan's comments :D how can he be this cute and so manly handsome!!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhhhhh looks like Music Bank is competing with WGM though they're different kind of shows thanks to PBG and Irene :lol: 

@wizengamot thank you chingu for the pic and the translation :D So Jang Nara commented that our Bogomie is prettier than her!!! :lol: that was nice of her but yes our Bogomie is both cute and manly handsome :P 

Guest ilchul

I just found these gifs :D

prepare yourself for the cuteness :wub: 

tumblr_nltzxkGrLa1qhv3x1o1_500.gif

tumblr_nltzxkGrLa1qhv3x1o2_500.gif

tumblr_nltzxkGrLa1qhv3x1o3_500.gif

tumblr_nltzxkGrLa1qhv3x1o4_r1_500.gif

cr: http://gyngchi.tumblr.com/ 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't with him shaking her playfully to let him eat it :lol: and her putting the headband for him and pinching his cheeks!!! why so cute!!! well who can blame her for pinching his cheeks we all would love to do that too :lol: 

and now the wowing part :P 

tumblr_nlu12rQUtP1qhv3x1o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nlu12rQUtP1qhv3x1o2_r1_500.gif

cr: http://gyngchi.tumblr.com/

is it just me or the girl was happy and was all for the kiss? :lol:

do any oneknow from where are these gifs?

hi @cristurbat, it's great to see you here, in PBG's thread, and thank you for sharing with the video :D I love the song and sure thing I love PBG :D 

Edited by ilchul