Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Bogum twitter update (20150929)

tumblr_nvezggmfTD1untowto1_500.jpg

@BOGUMMY: [2015 Myongji University Department of Film and Musical’s Graduation Performance]
Myongji University <Into the Woods>,
everyone is invited!
For further details, please refer to the poster.

• Like 2

Park Bo Gum for Sure Oct 2015

CQIrFxIXAAAl2Y0.jpg

CQIrFxKWwAAiDWX.jpg

CQIrFxLWwAALlwt.jpg

CQIrFx0WsAATtn2.jpg

CQHVOr1UAAApeAX.jpg

CQHVPacUAAANZPt.jpg

October K-dramas feature trending actors

◆ Park Bo-gum for “Reply 1988”
Fri-Sat 7:50 p.m. on tvN
Premiere in October, exact date TBC

Poster for "Reply 1988" (tvN)

Park Bo-gum, 22, had grabbed the female hearts by appealing to their maternal instincts even as he played a psychopathic murderer in KBS2’s “I Remember You,” aired between June and August.

In the upcoming period drama “Reply 1988,” the third in the “Reply” series, Park is anticipated to work up the warm nostalgia with analog love and friendship between the 80s’ petit bourgeois. The exact role he will play has yet to be disclosed.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201509301425492345997_2

• Like 1

He is Minhyuk from rookie group Monsta X.

Bogum & Minhyuk seems to have been knew each other before music  bank, they seems quite close & Minhyuk also an 93 line same as Bogum.

:) hi... @fleurofjasmine actually im lurking to this forum almost everyday hehehehee

Edited by heolaaa
  • Like 2

Park Bo Gum is Casually Handsome for Sure Korea October Edition

talk.jpg

Park Bo Gum is like a tall glass of ice cold milk for me, deliciously refreshing and wholesome, but also sexy because of all the nutrients within. That’s my way of saying that he’s more than just a pretty pretty face, which is undeniable, but also comes with riveting acting potential lurking inside. His casting as the male lead in the upcoming Answer Me 1988 is a coup for the series, which excels at casting less well known male leads and giving them the platform to breakout.

Witness Jung Woo and Yoo Yeon Seok in Answer Me 1994, and even earlier there was Answer Me 1997‘s Seo In Guk. Being disappointed that his AM1988 leading lady ended up being Hyeri is a pointless endeavor now, so I would rather spend the time looking forward to what he’ll showcase when the drama airs. Even with the dorkiest of haircuts and outfits, I have a feeling his star will shine brightly through the nostalgic haze of late 80’s Seoul. His just released photo shoot for Sure Magazine does him full favors, decked out with a great hairstyle and stylish threads.

talk1.jpg

talk3.jpg

talk2.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/10/02/park-bo-gum-is-casually-gorgeous-for-sure-korea-october-edition/ 

• Like 6

New endorsement

tumblr_nvooqaBinR1untowto1_500.png

<The new appearance of the, Sunkist Cocktail! >

Relaxing through the form of a cocktail recipe,
Sunkist Cocktail!

Finally welcoming our new model!
who will be revealed soon. drumroll…..

#Curious
#CloselyAssociatedWithTheDepartmentOfHealthAndHumanServices
#WhetherIt'sActingOrLooks
#SeeYouIn1988
#AfterSeeing(Him)AtTheFilmingLocation #AlmostFainted
#HisFaceIsSeriouslyThisTiny

#ADifferentKindOfRelaxation #SunkistCocktail

trans cr prkbgm.tumblr.com

Twitter update (20151003)

tumblr_nvoj5lf0dE1untowto1_400.jpg

in the picture:
The things you have to do in order to change your life.
First, to forget the things of the past.
Second, to not regret the things that have already happened.
Third, to not be disappointed over things that can’t be changed.
I hope right now in this moment in time, you can spend it thankfully and look towards the future which can be changed.
I hope you’ll live everyday whilst looking towards the things that you want to do, instead of focusing on the things you haven’t been able to do.
Because you won’t be able to see what’s in front of you if you’re looking backwards.

trans cr prkbgm.tumblr.com

• Like 3

Rising star Park Bo Gum :v But I don't understand a thing T.T https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itRcGO7040o

I think they talked about Bogum's movie projects..

He also was called as mixed of Lee Hyun Woo and Jo In Sung..

They talked about his debut in movie Blind

and the last part that talked about his role in Roaring Currents

• Like 3