Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@gumtaekmy heart is fluttering whenever I watch that clip of Bogum and Suzy. It's a good thing they are comfy with each other now since they shot a lot of scenes in their movie. :D

I love this monologue of Bogum, its message, the song plus the cute kids. I also cried when I watched this. Although it's in hangul, my heart felt that it is about the experience of everyone today. I know that scene in Kim Jiyoung movie. She is telling herself that it will be fine; that eveything will be fine. At this time everyone is having a hard time. The film and drama industry and the artists are also losing in many ways. I hope we can go back to our normal lives again and be taught of the morals of this pandemic. :huh::wub:

The full version:

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

"Even on a special day with a loved one and on a normal day when one sees a movie alone,

pop culture & art create special memories & give us comfort & laughter. Pop culture & art

evoked emotions which I took for granted. Things that I thought were a given, when will it come back?"

Trans by @sword0616

@Sakurafairy, their chemistry in the Baeksang Arts Award Ceremony is a sneak preview of their chemistry in Wonderland.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1