Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo Gum Auditions For Navy Band, Not to Sign Any Projects This Year?

Park Bo Gum attended an interview for the navy band on June 1. If selected he will enlist for mandatory service on August 31.

park-bo-gum.jpg?w=715

Park Bo Gum is likely to enlist for mandatory military service this year. His agency Blossom Entertainment confirmed that he recently attended an interview for the navy band. The results are not out yet, but if selected, the Encounter star will have to stop his filming activities and serve 20 months' mandatory service.

According to Blossom Entertainment, Park Bo Gum attended an interview at the Korean Navy's culture and promotion branch on June

1. His agency clarified that the news did not spread as he did everything quietly. "Though there may be much that you are curious about, the situation will change depending on the result, so please understand that it's difficult to disclose any details at the moment," said the agency.

Results to be Out on June 26

The results of the interview will be out on June 26 and Bo Gum will enlist on August 31, if accepted. It is said that he particularly opted for the navy band. During auditions, Bo Gum is said to have shown his piano skills and vocal ability.

It is said that Bo Gum's father was also a former marine. Bo Gum was always interested in music and wanted to make a career out of it. He quit swimming and started pursuing music from his sophomore year. He started sending his work to different places and received an answer from agency SidusHQ. However, they approached Bo Gum as an actor and not a musician. That is how he turned out to be an actor even before making an entry into filmdom as a musician.

If accepted, the navy band will be a good change for Bo Gum to do what he loves the most. Once enlisted, he will have to train for six weeks and then serve the navy till April 2022.

Bo Gum's Upcoming Projects

Currently, Park Bo Gum is simultaneously shooting for the movie Wonderland and tvN drama A Record of Youth. He is acting opposite Park So Dam in the drama. Byeon Woo-seok also plays a major role in A Record of Youth.

Bo Gum's movie Seo Bok is scheduled to premiere this year. The movie, also starring Gong Yoo of Goblin fame, is an action thriller with the plot revolving around the world's first human clone named Seo Bok and the mystery of uncovering the secret to eternal life.

After completion of these projects, the Love in the Moonlight star does not have anything else on his hands. It looks like he had planned for enlistment and will complete his shooting schedules before the end of August; so, in case he is accepted, he can enlist right away.

The last project of Park Bo Gum was Encounter opposite Song Hye Kyo. After that he appeared in a cameo role in the recently concluded Park Seo Joon starrer drama Itaewon Class.

credit : ibtimes.sg

https://www.ibtimes.sg/park-bo-gum-auditions-navy-band-not-sign-any-projects-this-year-46178

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Kim Soo-hyun and Park Bo-gum coming up soon on Netflix

20200602_kimpark.jpg?itok=YTjfVsOb

After Hyun Bin, Park Seo-joon, and Lee Min-ho dominated our Netflix accounts in the first half of the year, two more handsome oppas are due to appear on the streaming service in the second half.

Park Bo-gum, on the other hand, will be in another tvN drama titled Record of Youth ⁠— also known as The Moment on some drama fansites ⁠— about three young people trying to make it in the fashion industry.

He plays Sa Hye-jun, a pragmatic, optimistic, and aspiring model-actor juggling idealism with the realities of everyday life. Byeon Woo-seok stars as his best friend Won Hae-hyo who ⁠— despite being born into privilege ⁠— wants to prove himself through hard work. The drama also features Park So-dam as aspiring make-up artist An Jeong-ha.

While Netflix announced the drama will be released in the second half of 2020, a fansite claimed that it will be shown in South Korea from September 6 onwards, so we can expect it to pop up on our local screens soon after. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : asiaone.com

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/kim-soo-hyun-and-park-bo-gum-coming-soon-netflix

• Like 3

On 6/2/2020 at 12:59 PM, U-Çan said:

With the covid 19, I prefer it postponed, dear @rahma92

I want it to be box office in all of Asian country ^^

Ah right :joy: I want to watch it in my country too.

Now I think more about it, bogum left us with 3 projects, he is working very hard right now so we wont miss him that much. We will still get many new updates about his projects, eventho he's in army. I felt so lucky for having him.

He still have project with Sam kim right? I wonder about that too.

Btw Im so excited for today! :relaxed:

IndelibleCheapGlobefish
  • Like 3

I found this news. I don't understand why Knetz hating this guy so much, He is not the only one who said he looks like PBG to be honest. 

Still even without drama for years, bogum's name still created buzz. 

theqoo] CURRENT RELATED SEARCHES FOR PARK BOGUM

Screenshot_20200604-204508_NAVER%2B%25281%2529.jpg
"Park Bogum lookalike high schooler"
"Park Bogum lookalike Instagram"
"Park Bogum looks like"
"Park Bogum lookalike high schooler IG"
"Park Bogum Kim Minseo IG"
"Park Bogum age"
"Park Bogum lookalike"
"Park Bogum marines" 
"Ask Anything Park Bogum IG" (T/n: name of the show that Kim Minseo was talked about)
"Park Bogum Minseo IG"

original post: here

1. Wow I seriously hate this 

2. People need to learn to be modest, he's totally using Park Bogum... Park Bogum and his fans are pitiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Ugh seriously Park Bogum has so much to lose here, if he's going to use Park Bogum, at least do it moderately, he's seriously so so 

4. I feel like this student is kinda smart, he's definitely not your average student

Spoiler

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2020/06/theqoo-park-bogum-lookalike-kim-minseok.html?m=1

[theqoo] PARK BOGUM LOOKALIKE, KIM MINSEOK, OPENS YOUTUBE CHANNEL... REVEALS HIS SELCA EDITING TIPS

Posted on June 04, 2020

96676163-1687-40CC-8630-6BBEBE8CA3F1.jpeg

1. What a strong mentality..

2. He sure does have a talent for finding ways to make money

3. Hul he's still a student?? I'm more shocked about this ㅋㅋㅋ

4. During a class...???ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. We just need to give him no attention.. ㅋㅋ

6. What a strong mentalityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I kinda felt bad for him since he had so many hate comments, but his mental is freaking robustㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I knew I would cringe watching his video and I really didㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow I usually really enjoy watching cringy videos, but this video... First of all, why is he not wearing a mask? .. And I seriously can't stand his expressions..

9. Leave Park Bogum alone richard simmonsㅡㅡ

10. Can he chill out already sigh

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

I found this news. I don't understand why Knetz hating this guy so much, He is not the only one who said he looks like PBG to be honest. 

Still even without drama for years, bogum's name still created buzz. 

theqoo] CURRENT RELATED SEARCHES FOR PARK BOGUM

Screenshot_20200604-204508_NAVER%2B%25281%2529.jpg
"Park Bogum lookalike high schooler"
"Park Bogum lookalike Instagram"
"Park Bogum looks like"
"Park Bogum lookalike high schooler IG"
"Park Bogum Kim Minseo IG"
"Park Bogum age"
"Park Bogum lookalike"
"Park Bogum marines" 
"Ask Anything Park Bogum IG" (T/n: name of the show that Kim Minseo was talked about)
"Park Bogum Minseo IG"

1. Wow I seriously hate this 

2. People need to learn to be modest, he's totally using Park Bogum... Park Bogum and his fans are pitiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Ugh seriously Park Bogum has so much to lose here, if he's going to use Park Bogum, at least do it moderately, he's seriously so so 

4. I feel like this student is kinda smart, he's definitely not your average student

Hide contents

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2020/06/theqoo-park-bogum-lookalike-kim-minseok.html?m=1

[theqoo] PARK BOGUM LOOKALIKE, KIM MINSEOK, OPENS YOUTUBE CHANNEL... REVEALS HIS SELCA EDITING TIPS

Posted on June 04, 2020

96676163-1687-40CC-8630-6BBEBE8CA3F1.jpeg

1. What a strong mentality..

2. He sure does have a talent for finding ways to make money

3. Hul he's still a student?? I'm more shocked about this ㅋㅋㅋ

4. During a class...???ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. We just need to give him no attention.. ㅋㅋ

6. What a strong mentalityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I kinda felt bad for him since he had so many hate comments, but his mental is freaking robustㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I knew I would cringe watching his video and I really didㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow I usually really enjoy watching cringy videos, but this video... First of all, why is he not wearing a mask? .. And I seriously can't stand his expressions..

9. Leave Park Bogum alone richard simmonsㅡㅡ

10. Can he chill out already sigh

The problem is, he went on TV claiming to be troubled being popular on sns that he is a Bogum look alike and being harrased after people find out he looks different in real life. He said he never claimed it himself that he looks like Bogum.

Knetz are pissed, because he acts as if he did not intentionally take selfies to look like Bogum, gain followers and even rake in endorsements because he was a Bogum look alike. Instead of being thankful for it, he had the guts to be disturbed, disappointed of it. People even pointed out that even though he is troubled being a Bogum look alike, but he tags his post with Bogum's dramas and even copied Bogum's halloween style.

Knetz commented on the broadcast that Dont worry, you look nothing like Park Bo Gum. Etc

And the next day, he posted that he only look bloated on tv coz he is not in good condition and that he will be suing the haters.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

4 hours ago, b. g. love said:

The problem is, he went on TV claiming to be troubled being popular on sns that he is a Bogum look alike and being harrased after people find out he looks different in real life. He said he never claimed it himself that he looks like Bogum.

Knetz are pissed, because he acts as if he did not intentionally take selfies to look like Bogum, gain followers and even rake in endorsements because he was a Bogum look alike. Instead of being thankful for it, he had the guts to be disturbed, disappointed of it. People even pointed out that even though he is troubled being a Bogum look alike, but he tags his post with Bogum's dramas and even copied Bogum's halloween style.

Knetz commented on the broadcast that Dont worry, you look nothing like Park Bo Gum. Etc

And the next day, he posted that he only look bloated on tv coz he is not in good condition and that he will be suing the haters.

Thanks for explain it to me. Now its make sense :relaxed:

• Like 2