Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

smile never leave his face :)

cr BG TODAY

the video you have posted is unavailable.. @dahae2006

I think I'm going to faint if I am seeing him like this in front of my eyes. Hehehe... Thank you for your video.. 

Hello all, it's been awhile since my last post.. I was just so busy and was on personal leave, but I have return and ready to help the subbing team to sub some of bogumie's videos.. ^^ wish everyone here a great day ~~~

• Like 3

Hi guys i'm new here eventho ive been lurking here for few months :w00t:

bytheway did somebody know what this topstarnews article talking about ??? I've been translate it with gt but doesnt much help & the only thing that i can understand is Bogum's graduation picture. :sweatingbullets:

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=152439#_adtepCPBwd_6WgAAXQWJ.jpg

• Like 4

I just saw this cut scene from Wonderful Mama..and OMG why Bogum is so so so cute?? haha..I have watched few cut scenes from Wonderful Mama and I was LOL-ing..but this particular scene makes me so aww..he's like elementary school kid..he's indeed a mommy kid..LOL (I don't know Bogum's character name in WM) :P

cr parkbogum.tv on IG

HD Fancam (20150918)

cr TODAY BG

LOL with his manager/staff? expression..he really didn't smile at all..he's like.."Bogum-sshi..we need hurry up" and he even was using Bogum's flower bucket for covering his eyes from sunshine..

Ad Movie T.I. For Men

Making

cr T.I. For Men

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 3

Long time no see guyssssssss <3 eventho I read you guys comment everyday (i follow this thread :v)

I tried to watch Wonderful Mama but I really can't T.T The weekend family kind of drama is just not my type :-ss

Wish some one could upload all of his cuts from that drama, I seen a lot of short cut on IG and youtube and he's freaking cute T.T

Edited by lilac95
  • Like 2

Long time no see guyssssssss <3 eventho I read you guys comment everyday (i follow this thread :v)

I tried to watch Wonderful Mama but I really can't T.T The weekend family kind of drama is just not my type :-ss

Wish some one could upload all of his cuts from that drama, I seen a lot of short cut on IG and youtube and he's freaking cute T.T

oh hello @lilac95 :) 

I really want to watch all Bogum's project, including Wonderful Mama..but its 50 eps drama..huhu..I don't have a time.. :( even though actually I can watch that kind of weekend family drama because I have watched My Daughter Seo Young before and it also 50 eps drama..

and I eat my own words that I don't want to watch Naeil Cantabile..haha..now I'm watching it..still at ep.9..because I need more Bogum..haha..Reply 1988 seems so far away..30th Oct please come faster..

however..my impression about Yoon Ho character don't change..I still don't like his character..maybe if Yoonho was not played by Bogum I will hate this character..the only thing I can relate and feel sympathy with him is when he conduct mambo performance..and I think that Mambo scene is my favorite scene from Naeil Cantabile..

so, I wanna share this Naeil Cantabile FMV.. the maker of this FMV is so genius..she makes Yoojin (Joowon) and Yoonho (Bogum) like an OTP..LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBGEJks1gXk

cr BurningNoona

I've only seen him act in I Remember You & from what i can tell, he's really good and causing breathing problems for me. I can't handle omg

hello @GenZip :)

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 2

oh hello @lilac95 :) 

I really want to watch all Bogum's project, including Wonderful Mama..but its 50 eps drama..huhu..I don't have a time.. :( even though actually I can watch that kind of weekend family drama because I have watched My Daughter Seo Young before and it also 50 eps drama..

and I eat my own words that I don't want to watch Naeil Cantabile..haha..now I'm watching it..still at ep.9..because I need more Bogum..haha..Reply 1988 seems so far away..30th Oct please come faster..

however..my impression about Yoon Ho character don't change..I still don't like his character..maybe if Yoonho was not played by Bogum I will hate this character..the only thing I can relate and feel sympathy with him is when he conduct mambo performance..and I think that Mambo scene is my favorite scene from Naeil Cantabile..

so, I wanna share this Naeil Cantabile FMV.. the maker of this FMV is so genius..she makes Yoojin (Joowon) and Yoonho (Bogum) like an OTP..LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBGEJks1gXk

cr BurningNoona

I've only seen him act in I Remember You & from what i can tell, he's really good and causing breathing problems for me. I can't handle omg

hello @GenZip :)

Am I the only like Yoon Ho? He's cute and his scene w Joo Won will always be my fav :))

• Like 2

@lilac95 hmm..I don't know..I kind have a love and hate feeling with YoonHo character..yes..he's indeed so cute..but I don't know..I feel like he's a bit selfish..especially when he wants perform duet with Naeil..and after he recovered from his illness (after his surgery)..imo, his character was just as plot device for Yoojin and Naeil couple..okay, I haven't watched all eps, but I have read all eps recaps..and that's my impression about him..so in other words..I couldn't feel a second lead syndrome with YoonHo character..

however..I love Bogum's acting as YoonHo..my favorite is when he was "auditioned" for enter S orchestra, this is the first time he plays cello again after a long time he didn't play..and I love his expression in that scene..from sad and relieved when he saw responses from naeils, ilrak and others..mambo scene is also my favorite scene..I love his acting when conducting S orchestra..I have rewatched this scene countless times and I always smiling when I watched it..

• Like 1

good morning everyone!

can u all able to see bogum MV made by "amaraseo" ( thank u & credit to amaraseo). as usual i am not good at posting. hope u all can watch :)

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/345606-drama-2015-i-remember-you-너를-기억해/?do=findComment&comment=19260395

Edited by dahae2006
  • Like 4

Bogum's new photoshoot for Sure and InStyle October 2015

Sure

CPUp8_lU8AAzq_6.jpg

CPUp9CrUYAADNZu.jpg

CPUp8_iUEAEU69h.jpg

CPUp8_kUYAA_DzU.jpg

CPUqDQaUwAAFHf5.jpg

CPUqDRNU8AAAVd4.jpg

InStyle

CPUr4cyVEAEtc5P.jpg

CPUr4czVEAABDTH.jpg

CPUr4c0UkAAie2r.jpg

CPUr4c1UsAAowAr.jpg

CPUsBJmU8AAo-dl.jpg

CPUsBKhUcAEigun.jpg

cr BG_carpediem via twitter https://twitter.com/BG_carpediem

ps: I'm following many Bogum's fansites (which always upload his preview pic otw to Mubank) on twitter but today I was blocked by one of those fansite..huhu..I don't know why..I never reupload their pics..maybe because my account is private account?? so I can't see Bogum's pic from that fansite anymore.. :(

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 4

Fan Account translation

tumblr_nuv7d9101W1untowto1_500.jpg

@blooming_bogum i didn’t take my camera today because it was too heavy..
bogum signed (his autograph) for everyone who went
and apparently he was the one who stuck out his hand first to shake hands (…)

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/post/129339642034/bloomingbogum-i-didnt-take-my-camera-today

tumblr_nuv78g2Uvq1untowto1_500.jpg

@BGM3201516: because it was a shame just to watch him (leave)
to him who was leaving
i shouted exactly one phrase with a trembling voice
“park bogum fighting~”
then suddenly he turned around and clenched his hands into a fist!
i was so taken aback i twitched
huh? did he hear me? is that why?
i was touched all by myself and (almost) faintedㅠㅠ

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/post/129339705299/bgm3201516-because-it-was-a-shame-just-to-watch 

• Like 4

Sure

Hidden Content

ps: I'm following many Bogum's fansites (which always upload his preview pic otw to Mubank) on twitter but today I was blocked by one of those fansite..huhu..I don't know why..I never reupload their pics..maybe because my account is private account?? so I can't see Bogum's pic from that fansite anymore.. :(

I was blocked by one of the fansites too ;-; 

And he was so sweet to offer his hands for a handshake siiiigh our sweet boy <3 

• Like 1

Sure

Hidden Content

I was blocked by one of the fansites too ;-; 

And he was so sweet to offer his hands for a handshake siiiigh our sweet boy <3 

oh really..I also just saw on twitter that one of fansite doesn't allow to quote their tweet..if we quote they will blocked us.. so that mean we should more carefull to "use" their pics..

yes,,Bogum is so kind..he first offer his hand for handshake and also bow to his fans.. :)

btw, today 20150921 Bogum attending The Long Way Home VIP Premiere

CPbWmTAUYAAI7Av.jpgCPbWmZwUEAAWu-8.jpg

cr stoodotcom

I'm really happy that Bogum's fansite is increasing thou..so we can see more Bogum's pic..

• Like 3

Last night, Bo Gum attended "The Long Way Home" VIP premiere to support Yeo Jin Goo <3 He called Jin Goo "sunbae-nim" LOLs. I dont know how those 2 become friend but early this year, Bo Gum also attended another movie of Jin Goo. Hot boys play together :)) Btw, I love his fashion/hair there <3 Hope he can keep that hair in Reply '88 :))

23313C3F56001F810FD9FD

27577D4A5600281109353F223C803A56002F0522064E2456603A56002F021738F3 So damn hot :)) he got such a fine body

cr: love graphy, 930616 xo st

Edited by lilac95
  • Like 6