Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo-gum  will  be  taking  on  the role of "Sa Hye-jun," a  realistic and passionate youth. 

Sa Hye-jun, who  is  a  model  and who  dreams of  becoming an actor, is  a character who

harmonizes ideals with reality. He  has  a  bright  and  gentle  personality, but  also knows

how  to  look  at the world objectively. Park Bo-gum  evokes  empathy  by  portraying  the

face of youth who is living fiercely in reality.

Expectations  are  hotter  than  ever for Park Bo-gum, who returned a year after "Boyfriend." 

Park Bo-gum, who has been absolutely loved for melting viewers under his charms through

"Reply 1988," "Moonlight Drawn By Clouds" and "Boyfriend." As he boasts solid acting skills

as well as unrivaled star quality, I'm already looking forward to seeing his youth, Sa Hye-jun.

trans by @sword0616

Living fiercely is pursing an “all-in” life. There are no half-measures. All-in effort. All-in accountability. All-in loyalty. All-in integrity. To live fiercely is to choose goodness and pursue it intensely. To live fiercely is to feel acutely what most don’t; to engage fully where most won’t. (https://phillipberry.com/2018/12/16/living-fiercely/)

• Like 1

My comment will be the same when I read Jin Hyuk's character for the first time:

"So it is Park Bo Gum playing Park Bo Gum?" 

I am ready to fall in love again with him! 

Anyway, I thought I have read it somewhere, may be here, I forget.. 

But is still so funny! 

Article Excerpt

"I  was  watching  a  drama called "Reply 1988" with my wife. My wife, who is not very interested

in  celebrities, was  watching  the  drama  with too much concentration. Then she casually says 

"That child is so pretty." The actor on the screen at the time was actor Park Bo-gum, who played

the role of Taek. Then he filmed a reality show where he traveled. Park Bo-gum got off the plane,

and  his  hands were full of food."

http://www.mind-journal.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=856

(My comment: From  other  articles  we   know  that  this  took   place  during  "Youth of Flowers,

Africa  where  flight attendants  gave him a lot of  food.The  author pointed out that looks play a 

big  role  in  a  person's  attractiveness---attractive   looks   bring   with  it  a  lot  of  perks---but  it

doesn't mean that it is the only source of a person's attractiveness and charm.)

• Like 1