Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@gumtaek wait what gangster scene? :w00t: 

Aigoo I'm so excited!

AllGroundedHagfish

I actually kinda disappoint because they pushed Seobok premier date to winter. I already waiting for him to promote his movie. Imagined he come to running man or knowing brother!

But its ok we will see YR first! I wonder will YR break another record like Encounter? 
Like 'having the highest viewership ratings for the premiere of a tvN Mon-Tues drama' 
Hope the best for YR! 

Park bogum song!

• Like 1

@rahma92: The actor who posted on his IG wrote that they filmed a gangster scene with Bogummy. Excited to see it, too! Keeping my fingers crossed that script is great!

Actually I am relieved that Seobok's release was pushed to winter. All news articles write about the dismal state of the film industry now with corona outbreak. Big drop of moviegoers.

So he will be busy promoting the drama in time for its July release. 

Come October-November, he will busy promoting Seobok. Given his approaching military enlistment, I don't know if he can still promote Wonderland which according to news will be released in April 2021.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@gumtaek @rahma92they did a great job when they pushed for winter release the movie SeoBok since no one has the courage to go to movie houses as of this time. I just hope when winter months come this pandemic has already healed by our good Lord and movie goers like us won't be afraid to go to big crowded places like cinema. 

I hope he can still go with the WL film promotions since it will be an amazing view if they are all together promoting the drama. It's hard to miss Bogum's charm in time like this. Fingers crossed. 

I would love to have him and his Gong Yoo sunbae to guest in KEnt show like KB or Happy Together. This will be a daebak episode. Wonder what would rating these two superstars could give to the show Or the cast of YR/TM.Just thinking of it my heart gets so so so excited. Aigoo-ahh :D.

• Like 1