Quantcast
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Album: Blue Bird, Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth

I've lost track of how many KEnt shows featured Bogummy's cover of "Let's Go See the Stars" for the Eider CF...so many! 

Here's the latest...

• LOL 2

The ballerina in the CF was able to get Bogummy's autograph:)

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Thank you for the reminder and video @gumtaek

I went to the site but couldn't hear the radio program (it might be country restriction) ... Love the new song :heart:

Edited to add: After the new song finished, Youtube recommended a video of the Manila FM... All sorts of emotions just rush back :wub: I really hope we'll get another FM ^_^ 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

You're welcome, @autumnight! I love the song, too, especially the part where he sings "You're my friend..." with the accompanying melody.☺ Hope the English translation comes out soon!

Next thing to look forward to is the Feb. 21 "Record of Youth" Script Reading.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler
7 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Usually I have to listen to a song many times before loving it, with "Dear friend" the second listening was enough. I like the melody and his voice. :heart::grin:

Spoiler

I have only one doubt, Gumtaek, I don't think the publication on You tube has been authorized, I just read that it went on the radio.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dreams said:

Hide contents

I have only one doubt, Gumtaek, I don't think the publication on You tube has been authorized, I just read that it went on the radio.

Am not so versed with this, @Dreams. I supposed YouTube will delete it if that's the case. In the meantime, let's enjoy the song while we can.:)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, autumnight said:

Edited to add: After the new song finished, Youtube recommended a video of the Manila FM... All sorts of emotions just rush back :wub: I really hope we'll get another FM ^_^ 

Remember how Bogummy says fanmeetings are his way to rest and recharge after a drama or film project? If that's the case, I am guessing that he will have a series of fan meetings in 2021 before his military enlistment. Thank God, ME is 18 months not 21. Just the same, it's a long time.:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1