Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@gumtaek didnt they change it to 28 y.o?

Once a Korean male turns 18 (Korean age), his compulsory service in the military comes into effect. However, they do not have to start their service immediately. It’s possible to delay the starting date until the age of 28.

https://www.90daykorean.com/military-service-in-korea/

2 hours ago, U-Çan said:

When he start his military service, and I bet I will miss him soooo much,, please,, chingus... 

Remind me about what Jin Hyuk told Cha So Hyun... 

When you face difficulties, hold on tight to the beautiful memories we have. 

Can we do it that way? 

I will Miss him too. :bawling: 2 years is too long. Maybe I will rerun all his drama and movie until he's comeback. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

@gumtaek 1 year 9 months is so much better than 2 years. But its still too long for me :bawling:

Cheer up, dear! 

We'll try to hold on with tons of sweet memories he had created for us!! 

@gumtaek

Thank you for the explanation. 

At least we're going to make preparation (for our heart) 

^^

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Omoooo!  We r again talking about this military enlistment. 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Newly released still by KandoraDX

EO8AqXOUcAAIVgG?format=jpg&name=large

@U-Çan, the new military enlistment regulation says that they must enlist at 28 years of age. For Bo Gum, that's 2021.

@rahma92: It's not strictly 2 years. If I am not mistaken, it's 21 months, a year and 9 months.

A year and 9 months or two full years are the same for me. It means no events will happen. We will surely miss him. Photos that will release in d future for sure will come from those friends that will visit him and will happen in 2021.:bawling:

We'll see him In this kind of hairstyle; the military kind or even shorter.:sweatingbullets:IMG-20200123-161409.jpg

IMG-20200123-161448.jpgjpg

Cr: owner/logo

Spoiler
1 hour ago, U-Çan said:

Cheer up, dear! 

We'll try to hold on with tons of sweet memories he had created for us!! 

@gumtaek

Thank you for the explanation. 

At least we're going to make preparation (for our heart) 

^^

Absolutely correct. We'll binge watch every drama and movie he did. We can also organize our photos and videos of him and anything related to him. :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

20 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@rahma92: It's not strictly 2 years. If I am not mistaken, it's 21 months, a year and 9 months.

It's actually shorter now, 18 months instead of 21 :D

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2020/01/356_255035.html

The government has decided to reduce mandatory military service periods for conscripted soldiers, allowing Army soldiers who enlist in 2020 to serve only 18 months for their military duty.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1