Quantcast
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Album: Blue Bird, Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth

1 hour ago, autumnight said:

I really hope there won't be any public backlash for hosting MAMA... The tension with Japan and the fact that Mnet is currently under investigation, I didn't think he would accept :vicx: 

When there was no news about the host, I was thinking of the 2 issues. I was kinda hoping he wouldn't be tapped because that would be too much pressure on him but MNET must have really gone out of their way to ask him (reminded me of the 2 years the Seobok PD convinced him to take on the role). I am relying on the huge fan support he has in Japan, the fandom of BTS and Twice and the rest of the groups who are part of the line-up to back them up. Hoping for the best!

@rahma92: My heart goes out him seeing how hard he tried! But I have to admit I laugh each time I watch it!:D

• Love 1

2 hours ago, autumnight said:

really hope there won't be any public backlash for hosting MAMA... The tension with Japan and the fact that Mnet is currently under investigation, I didn't think he would accept :vicx: 

He rejected it first. 

Have a problem with CJ enm it wont be good, especially when CJ is the distributor of seobok. They even the owner of TVN. And the fact that they begged him to host their show, its mean they really desperate. 

I think he will be fine. :D

Talking about MAMA. 

I love hearing his voice when he talks to the staff. Its like he talking to a kid. 

• Awesome 1

On 12/1/2019 at 7:48 AM, gumtaek said:

The boy's healthy, @rahma92. He readily falls asleep once he hits the sack.:D You're a morning person, too. Thanks for your early morning Soompi posts!

I'm a morning person because I have to work :D  btw waiting for his airport picts!

A beautiful fanart from his fan

and I guess he posted this in his DC.

Handsome!

YqZefD5.jpg

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

I am relying on the huge fan support he has in Japan, the fandom of BTS and Twice and the rest of the groups who are part of the line-up to back them up. Hoping for the best!

I hope his fans will come to support him too, I heard the ticket is sold out when he confirmed as a MC. Hope many of them can make it. 

• Like 1

I see him rubbing his eyes a couple of times, I hope he gets a good rest tonight... Really looking forward to MAMA tomorrow :wub:

I think the highlight of the airport trip is this peek-a-boo gif someone made from the video above :lol:

@rahma92 I'll use that photo for the first page until MAMA photos come out :wub:

• Like 1

He looked into the Fan's camera!

I was waiting for his airport pictures and they are all here. 

I am just wondering if he accepted it because of his friendship with V. Sorry I'm being shallow but I was secretly happy. 

• Insightful 1

Annyeong Bogummies! 

Spoiler

Screenshot-20191203-215635.jpg

That issue of his BIG DECISION and the badge, let's pray and hope for the BEST for him.  We all know this is not the first time he used these products. He wore t-shirts during 2D1N. He held bag of this during airport sightings. We know him, he is really a consistent person and a principled one. This one, using the badge is a little worrying but we know God and fans will not let Bogum be in chaotic situations and his agency (ahermmm for this) :tears:

As gumtaek said, I think fans of BTS will back him up and Japanese fans. Yowww, those 15k Japanese fans who attended his fan meet, pls support bogum,  plus us the international fans. 

I/We better have a positive visions for him although it worries me also but then we'll support him all the way.

Let's send him more positive thoughts, warm hugs and kisses so tomorrow he'll be the perfect and world class MC again. I am excited for his everything tomorrow. :wub:

IMG-20191203-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20191203-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20191203-WA0008.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20191203-WA0003.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20191203-220654.jpg

Hahaha,  me too,  I was so happy and worried at the same time . But if  Bogum accepted it bc of V and their friendship I don't think that's the reason. Truth be told this case according to news sites in Naver it was stated there that he really declined it and immediately but as CJ Entertainment explained to him that it is solely for "cultural exchanges" not  for "political issues ".

He hardly said Yes. There were long and difficult discussions with his team. I think he envisioned his purpose on this big event so he said Yes. 

He'll be OKAY for sure. Let's trust him.:wub:

• Like 1