Quantcast
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Album: Blue Bird, Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth

He's very fit and good at running! I'm still mind blown seeing him wearing this winter athletic wear and running 2km. 

9 hours ago, summer2017 said:

He's very fit and good at running! I'm still mind blown seeing him wearing this winter athletic wear and running 2km. 

I think I just fallin love with his legs :P

jxnv1u5.gif

Cr soompi

Park Bo Gum, Sean, Sung Hoon, And More Participate In Relay Race For ALS

Dec 1, 2019
by K. Z

The Ice Bucket Challenge isn’t the only charity raising money for ALS!

On November 30, many notable Korean celebrities including Park Bo Gum, Sean, and Sung Hoon ran the Miracle365 relay run. Sean shared several photos taken during the relay on his Instagram, writing, “Our team became one and had a lot of fun running in the relay. We were one of about 61 teams totaling 366 people running for hope!”

Sean went on to congratulate all of the runners who participated, adding, “Between everyone, we raised 12.8 million won (approximately $10,867) for the construction of a hospital specializing in ALS long-term care. Everyone worked so hard.”

ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, is a muscular degenerative disease that currently has no cure. Many Korean stars have previously participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money and awareness for the disease, including BTS, Kang Daniel, B1A4, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, and many, many more.

• Like 1

The boy's healthy, @rahma92. He readily falls asleep once he hits the sack.:D You're a morning person, too. Thanks for your early morning Soompi posts!

On 11/30/2019 at 1:21 PM, gumtaek said:

@rahma92, that's a common game in my country. We call it sipa. I think it's his 1st time to play it.:D

They play this game often in 1N2D... In the episode that Bo Gum guested, this is one of the challenges against the audience. Kim Jong Min took that challenge though and Bo Gum took the lemon eating challenge. I see now, that was a really great choice:lol: I can't believe he can't even hit it once :joy:

I really hope there won't be any public backlash for hosting MAMA... The tension with Japan and the fact that Mnet is currently under investigation, I didn't think he would accept :vicx: 

New message from CJ... :wub:

I'm sorry but I cant stop laughing!  Lol Even the girl beside him doing better than him :joy:

V2GM5hu.gif

Full video

• LOL 1