Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Oh my, I am really getting sad bc it gets late and he is not uploading yet but our boy has a straight pattern. He has word of honor and work ethics. He knows we are waiting for him. 

Thanks so much Bogum. That's the sweetest and purest version I've ever heard. Maybe because it comes from your heart. I will always be here for you Bogum. I'll pray for you to achieve your Hollywood dreams. I'll be your prayer warrior  till you accomplish your dreams, have family and grow old. And by that time, your noona is old also :wub:

IMG-20191122-160642.jpg

IMG-20191122-160716.jpg

How about the next month? What are we going to wait from you?  ah, SG again. :lol:

On 11/22/2019 at 12:47 PM, gumtaek said:

He's truly well-loved! His impact is no joke considering his age...truly the National Man of Good Influence! The Gall Up Survey was really impressive considering it's not the yearly poll but one that's surveyed every 5 years, the last one was in 2014. Since debuted in 2011, for him to place 3RD in the 2019 poll after veteran actors was truly impressive...still giving me goosebumps when I think about it.

Very truee... Thats gall up survey is amazing.  Its not about popularity anymore, its more about how big your impact to viewers.

I'm so proud at him!

Spoiler

On 11/22/2019 at 4:20 PM, U-Çan said:

His manly look is stunning, isn't it?

I want to see him as a fighter!! 

Park bogum with a gun will be awesome!

On 11/22/2019 at 9:52 PM, summer2017 said:

His updates in the cafe are not supposed to be copied out actually. 

In the past, the early joiner do not need any Korean line to join the cafe. So we just signed up and joined.

I tried to join before, but it doesnt work for me. :bawling: Yes I know people in his fancafe wont share anything from there to us. 

Is it really hard to make PBG came to your show? Aside from just mentioning his name, how about invited the real one as a guest?

I really hope he can appeared in a drama as cameo or a guest in reality show.

Need eng trans 

• LOL 1

21 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Very truee... Thats gall up survey is amazing.  Its not about popularity anymore, its more about how big your impact to viewers.

I'm so proud at him!

Reveal hidden contents

Park bogum with a gun will be awesome!

I tried to join before, but it doesnt work for me. :bawling: Yes I know people in his fancafe wont share anything from there to us. 

Actually it's been three weeks already, I cannot stop imagining him as a samurai :D

There is a manga character that I love, Kenshin Himura, a character created by Nobuhiro Watsuki. 

So I imagine him in red hair, wearing yukata, and holding a katana. I want to draw it, but I haven't find a good picture as a model. 

By the way, the protectiveness of his fans, his colleagues and his family member to him really impress me. 

It makes me sad in one side, and amaze me in other side. 

After two long years without Bogum every fan missed him that's why

Encounter drama is so special despite of some little annoying fans' rants. 

Encounter gave us a different Bogum and he nailed his character there.  What amazes me is the way of fans in showing their love and how they remember the drama even after a year.

That advertisement in TS,NYC is so wonderful. Spending money for a drama and celebrities really needs dedication and overwhelmed love. Hats off to them. :star:

Like you @summer2017he took my breath away.  I hope he'll do a drama soon. :wub:

• Like 1