Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Looove his rendition of Belaian Jiwa :wub:

@rahma92 that's hilarious! And I don't even understand what they're saying :sweatingbullets: I know someone just like that other guy who thought his friends looked like Park Bo Gum and Cha Eun Woo... really can't trust his eyes :joy: 

TNGT is having a sale... 

Happy Halloween everyone :D 

Throwback to his vampire costume... 

EIJ-Yb4U8AAH2L1?format=jpg&name=small

EIJ-afHUEAAdpPO?format=jpg&name=small

Cr: @HappyBG616_kga

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/koreans-pick-top-10-favorite-drama-actors-2019-gallup-korea-survey/

Saw this on Koreaboo too. 

Debuting for the first time on the list, Park Bo Gum ranked #3! Picked as the top choice among all actors for both male and female Koreans in their teens, Park Bo Gum is truly a star among the younger generation! He and Gong Yoo have been announced to be shooting a movie together in 2020 and are expected to be returning to the big screen, blessing the viewers some heavenly visuals.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Listening to Belaian Jiwa and reading many comments in BoGummy official YT, makes me wonder.. 

Looks like he has a tendency to choose song from 10-15 years ago, doesn't he? 

Moon represent my love was a song that famous in my childhood time, at least it was played at cinema here, and it's more than 20 years ago. May be 25 years ago? I can't remember it correctly. 

While chrisye who is the original singer of Untukku is famous for his three decade singing time. 

Many malaysian commented, that they grew up hearing the song (Belaian Jiwa). 

If anyone here can review every song he covers in his official YT, that would be perfect!! 

1 hour ago, U-Çan said:

Listening to Belaian Jiwa and reading many comments in BoGummy official YT, makes me wonder.. 

Looks like he has a tendency to choose song from 10-15 years ago, doesn't he? 

Moon represent my love was a song that famous in my childhood time, at least it was played at cinema here, and it's more than 20 years ago. May be 25 years ago? I can't remember it correctly. 

While chrisye who is the original singer of Untukku is famous for his three decade singing time. 

Many malaysian commented, that they grew up hearing the song (Belaian Jiwa). 

If anyone here can review every song he covers in his official YT, that would be perfect!! 

The song Bogummy sang in Singapore fan meeting was from a famous local Singaporean singer JJ Lin. I don't think it's considered an old song but it's very nice and popular in Singapore.

4 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

The song Bogummy sang in Singapore fan meeting was from a famous local Singaporean singer JJ Lin. I don't think it's considered an old song but it's very nice and popular in Singapore.

Is that practicing love? 

Noted.. 

Thank you!! 

5 hours ago, summer2017 said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/koreans-pick-top-10-favorite-drama-actors-2019-gallup-korea-survey/

Debuting for the first time on the list, Park Bo Gum ranked #3! Picked as the top choice among all actors for both male and female Koreans in their teens, Park Bo Gum is truly a star among the younger generation! He and Gong Yoo have been announced to be shooting a movie together in 2020 and are expected to be returning to the big screen, blessing the viewers some heavenly visuals.

Annyeong Bogummies,  

Oh yeah @summer2017.  I read that too and it really amazes me. The "Bogum Magic" strikes again.  Korean people do love him so much for him to be able to be in the list together with his sunbaes. He is the youngest in age and the latest in terms of launching.

Being a Bogummy fan this is  a thing that I can be proud of. He is still a young man but I/we always look up to him. He has the kindness that is infectious to all of us. He really is like an angel and a very hardworking man. :star:

Twitter and other SN sites are fired up in congratulating him.  I hope and for sure he already knows it that his international fans love him as much as  Korean fans love him.  God bless him always as well as his plans and projects :wub:

IMG-20191101-120531.jpg

IMG-20191101-091821.jpg

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

if this really true, omg @gumtaekyou can meet him again. Envy!!! :bawling:

@gumtaek-aaaa...

Re arrange your schedule now!!! 

I hope that is true! 

I hope you can meet him again! 

Happyyyy :D

Oh,, there should be many scream from phillipine's fans as they see this news! 

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, U-Çan said:

It's from wiki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_Bank_World_Tour

I searched "music bank world tour 2020"

Yup, saw that too in Twitter and I searched immediately and it was stated there. Woahhhh,  so gummybievable.

However,  wiki can be edited by any random people if you just have registered plus no citation/reference yet. It doesn't have any citation yet so it will be a 50/50 % chance. The only need to solidify this is Blossom and KBS MuBank confirmation . 

If this will be materialized Filipino and other international fans will be so ecstatic :grin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

However,  wiki can be edited by any random people if you just have registered plus no citation/reference yet. It doesn't have any citation yet so it will be a 50/50 % chance. The only need to solidify this is Blossom and KBS MuBank confirmation . 

If this will be materialized Filipino and other international fans will be so ecstatic :grin:

I realize that too, since I have wiki account even though I haven't contribute anything yet. 

Let's wish something magical would happen

• Like 1

18 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Number #3 and Number #4 doing a movie together, surely the movie will hit daebak right? :lol:

Another mention of Bo Gum in variety show :D 

• Awesome 1