Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

16 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Yup gumtaek. I remember that in one of his interviews.  One thing so different with PBG to KJH is how to approach their love interest. As PBG said KJH is a direct one but he wouldn't do that bc he said he wouldnt want to become burden to the woman he loves. Should I say he is a shy type/conservative in terms of love and courting. :wub:

Yes he admitted that JH is bolder in approaching his love interest. But I also read somewhere that BG will also be brave when it comes to really expressing his love. Really wish that his dream of having a family will come true. I'll be happy for him!

3 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Yes he admitted that JH is bolder in approaching his love interest. But I also read somewhere that BG will also be brave when it comes to really expressing his love. Really wish that his dream of having a family will come true. I'll be happy for him!

Hello dear :wub:

I remember in his interview bogum said if he was in the same situation with Kim jinhyuk (if he need to choose between his girl and his mother) he will choose his mother. Because he think parent always want the best for their son.

I think this is what make Park bogum's different with Kim jinhyuk

I know I kinda late for this, but bogum fans posted this fancam everywhere, and this is the first time I see it. So I really want to share it in here.

Humble Park bogum (24 Y.O) kept bowing his head to all seniors. Slowly move to the side, but everyone asking him to the center. 

he looks so confused. :lol:

COUf1z7.gif

This one too. He move to the back for MC SDY but end up getting push to the front again. 

RmUb14z.gif

• Like 2