Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

11 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I just saw @gumtaek post. It's going to be shown second half of this year?? Our boy sure is busy! 

I'll be leaving for Seoul on Friday. It's my first time attending his event in Seoul. 

Will try to give everyone updates about our bogummy!

Oh yes,  his movie will be shown in the 2nd half of the next year. Might be spring or summer months. 

@summer2017Oh, chingu take care.  Enjoy to the fullest!!!  Shower us with so many pics and updates. :wub:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, juliii said:

I've seen an article once from another celebrity from SK, she said that she and other artists use a face mask on the airport when they have a puffy face after sleeping well on the plane, so they want to hide the puffiness behind the mask. Makes sense to me! So now seeing him with the mask I instantly thought ah he must've slept well on the flight ^_^ especially since his schedule is so hectic, flying must be a good time to relax a bit

I guess he want to be a ninja but failed. He did the same thing when he was back from cuba (encounter filming) covering all his face and body.

Yup, @rahma92, that's what the news article said...2nd half of the year. If it's really true that they will end filming in October, then probably they will show it by the end of the year. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

The NZ CF Filming must be for Eider.

Spoiler

credit: Logo

5 hours ago, summer2017 said:

The Seobok food support was really awesome! Hope Bogummy is well fed and happy!

That pic on ig was posted by Bogum in daum cafe. He took it in Tong Yeong.

Oh, so these pics were taken in Tongyeong :grin:.

Amazing graffiti of Bogum on the wall. Well done:star:

IMG-20190807-094050.jpg

IMG-20190807-094053.jpg

IMG-20190807-094059.jpg

ctto

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Floraison said:

@summer2017 Have fun! (and congratulations on fighting through some intense competition to get the ticket!)

Thank you! Actually I don't understand Korean much except Hi I am Park Bo Gum but I will compensate by taking pictures and videos 

Oh so he was filming in Queenstown. NZ is freezing cold but his assistant looks like normally dressed to me. 

And thanks for sharing the nice pictures of Tong Yeong. I'm really curious about Seobok, why did they choose TY as backdrop. What has TY got to do with our handsome Seobok. When I read the historical texts, Seobok landed in Japan ultimately. But Bogummy really is the handsomest clone ever. Can I have his clone too? I'm dreaming.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/7/2019 at 10:48 AM, gumtaek said:

Yup, @rahma92, that's what the news article said...2nd half of the year. If it's really true that they will end filming in October, then probably they will show it by the end of the year. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Spoiler

The NZ CF Filming must be for Eider.

Reveal hidden contents

Yess!!

Park Bogum fans in another level! Amazing!

p

YhKSS
KHVDW
  • Like 2

Kang Daniel, Park Bo Gum, And BTS’s V Top Voters’ List Of Stars Who Exude Autumn Vibes

4de50867eb0240ca9e296956efacffef.jpeg?s=

A new survey has revealed which male celebrities people think best capture the vibe of early autumn!

With the end of summer slowly making its way into sight, online academy Seven Edu set out to learn which male stars exuded an aura that seemed to fit the coming season. From July 15 to August 6, the academy conducted a poll asking participants to choose an “early autumn male star” whose vibe could “usher in” the approaching fall.

Kang Daniel emerged the overwhelming favorite, topping the survey results with an impressive 55.3 percent of all votes placed. Park Bo Gum came in second place with 22.3 percent of the total votes, while BTS’s V took third with 6.2 percent.

Finally, Gong Yoo and INFINITE’s L rounded out the top five, claiming 4.6 percent and 3.3 percent of the total votes respectively.

Which male star do you think exudes an aura that goes well with early autumn? Share your thoughts below!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2